Latest Music Software News
- -20% at Soundiron and Omega released 18 Apr 2014, 3:16 am
Soundiron celebrates its newly-designed website with 20% off all its sound libraries until May 1. Also, the Omega mega bundle is out. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Virtual Products launches Virtual Chrono 18 Apr 2014, 3:11 am
Virtual Chrono is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows that will help you count the time you spend working on your audio projects. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Rob Papen released the eXplorer III 18 Apr 2014, 3:03 am
Rob Papen updated his eXplorer virtual instrument and effect bundle in a third version which is now available. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Friday’s Freeware: Chamber Orchestra 18 Apr 2014, 2:39 am
Versilian Studios compiled in a VST and AU plug-in a full chamber orchestra. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3 - Supports Audiobus 18 Apr 2014, 2:31 am
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3. The update adds Audiobus support. MultitrackStudio acts as output in the Audiobus app, so other apps can be recorded using Audiobu. […]
- Planet-H releases G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free Drum Machine/Groovebox for Android 17 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm
Planet-H has just released G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free beat making app for Android. G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, d. […]
- The KVR Developer Challenge 2014 - Audio Plug-in, Audio Application and Soundware Design Event Is Now Live 17 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm
We are very excited to announce that the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, the fifth free-for-all audio plug-in, audio application and soundware design event, is now live! The KVR Developer Challenge is. […]
- unEarthed Sampling releases "Forgotten Songs" for Kontakt - Cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings 17 Apr 2014, 9:55 am
unEarthed Sampling has released Forgotten Songs for Kontakt 4.2+, a new sample library based on "cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings". Here's what they say: "Atonal Chaos. Ligeti and. […]
- Roland AIRA MIDI Implementation: Now Official for TB-3, TR-8 – and TB-3 Sequences Nicely 17 Apr 2014, 9:26 am
This wouldn’t normally be news, but for whatever reason, the Roland AIRAs went flying off the shelves – missing any MIDI documentation. Ahem. We covered a number of these details before, including. […]
- eXtream Software Development releases Audio Evolution Mobile v3.0 for Android - adds MIDI sequencing as IAP 17 Apr 2014, 8:38 am
eXtream Software Development has released version 3.0 of their multitrack app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android, now featuring MIDI sequencing, virtual instruments and support for USB MIDI interface. […]
The creator took some real speakers characteristics, then randomly distorted them to avoid copying. As a result it does not emulate anything from real world, still sounds like a guitar speaker. Add this effect after distortion plug-ins to reach real sounding results.
This is a guitar distortion pedal emulation VST plugin to achieve this effect at PC with software that supports VST plugins.
Use the plugin to sustain or limit guitar sound. It also can more complex things like reduction of the high frequency band amplitude to the low frequency band amplitude.
The idea of this limiter plugin is to split sound into two bands of low and high frequency, then use one of this bands as source of limited amplitude and apply limit itself to another band or whole source signal. If only one band is limited then another band stays untouched. Also, when using high enough amplitude detector frequency, it adds some specific soft distortion.
7AMP Experimental Combo Emulator is a guitar amp emulation software with unusual sound. It was created to test some guitar sound processing ideas and then transformed into free of pay amp emulator to achieve rare sounds at repetition or recording. For it’s experimental nature it is not an emulation of any really existing guitar amp. It’s goals are some original clean sounds, good “strained” overdriven solo sound, and staccatos.
VBRhapsody (or VBR) for short is a powerful music composition and editing tool.
Using VBR you can enter, edit and print musical scores usung standard musical notation. You can also play your scores on a MIDI instrument and additionally, you can use a MIDI instrument to help enter musical data.
VBR was originally written for the Acorn Archimedes in RiscBASIC. This version for the PC is written in VisualBasic.net (hence the name VBRhapsody)
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed