Latest Music Software News
- Hands Off: Apple Wants to Pull Orphion Music App Over Touch APIs 19 Jun 2013, 2:22 pm
Apple’s devices have earned praise from developers for consistently supporting multiple fingers in predictable ways. But to go further with expression, one developer made use of the size of contact. […]
- Plogue releases a new demo version for its chipcrusher effect plugin 19 Jun 2013, 1:19 pm
Plogue has released a free demo version of chipcrusher. chipcrusher is bitcrusher, speaker simulator and noise machine that was launched by Plogue earlier this month. The three main components in chi. […]
- As Mac Pro Debates Rage On, Time for Some Reality Checks 19 Jun 2013, 1:16 pm
For all this debate over the new Mac Pro, you really need to know only two things: 1. The current Mac Pro is not a good value at the moment. 2. We have no idea how much the new Mac Pro will cost. And. […]
- Audiobus now included in IK VocaLive 18 Jun 2013, 11:40 pm
IK Multimedia updated its VocaLive vocal processor app to version 1.6, which now supports Audiobus.
- Web-Connected Analog: Synths Render Sound From Your Browser, Remotely 18 Jun 2013, 10:56 am
On the Internet, no one knows you’re a dog. But they just might know you’re an MS-20. Hector Urtubia – aka Mr. Book – has connected his synths to the Web and set them up for the world. Submit. […]
- XLN Audio releases 'Electric Grand' for the Addictive Keys platform 18 Jun 2013, 8:48 am
XLN Audio has released the Electric Grand instrument for the Addictive Keys platform. This member of the Addictive Keys family combines three distinct characters in one instrument: The acoustic sound. […]
- AcousticsampleS samples the Clavinet D6 18 Jun 2013, 8:26 am
AcousticsampleS has released Clavi D9, a sample library of the Hohner Clavinet D6 for the UVI Workstation.
- New mix preset library for EZmix 2 18 Jun 2013, 8:16 am
Toontrack announces the release of The Mix Toolbox EZmix Pack, a new expansion pack for its EZmix 2 software.
- iZotope Classic Textures for Trash 2 18 Jun 2013, 8:06 am
iZotope launched Classic Textures, a new expansion pack that features impulses and presets for its Trash 2 distortion software.
- Steinberg Cubase Elements 7 is out 18 Jun 2013, 7:53 am
After the standard and Artist versions, Steinberg announces the availability of the Elements edition of its Cubase 7 DAW.
The creator took some real speakers characteristics, then randomly distorted them to avoid copying. As a result it does not emulate anything from real world, still sounds like a guitar speaker. Add this effect after distortion plug-ins to reach real sounding results.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed