Latest Music Software News
- YummyBeats releases "Vintage Castanets" for Kontakt 24 May 2013, 8:00 pm
YummyBeats has released Vintage Castanets for Kontakt. The Castanets have been recorded with several Compressors and EQs intended to achieve a very decent vintage character while staying punchy and e. […]
- Ilya Efimov releases Classic Bass for Kontakt 24 May 2013, 6:30 pm
Ilya Efimov has released Classic Bass. This carefully-crafted instrument is a detailed emulation of a classic Fender Precision Bass Guitar '72 release. The playing techniques included in a single pat. […]
- Friday's Freeware: an HTML 5 Drum Machine 24 May 2013, 8:19 am
This week, we won't offer you anything to download. If you want to use the Friday's Freeware, you'll only need a web browser.
- Tracktion 4 available on Linux 24 May 2013, 7:59 am
Following Mac and Windows versions, the Tracktion 4 DAW is now available on the Linux OS.
- Sound Magic Updates Ruby Piano for Windows to Version 2.6 24 May 2013, 7:54 am
Sound Magic has updated its Ruby Piano to Version 2.6. Improvements since version 2.5: Improved CPU usage when polyphony is high. Fixes the issue that occasional crash in Cubase 7. Improved sustain p. […]
- Sample Magic launches its first plug-in 24 May 2013, 7:46 am
Sample Magic gets into plug-in development and introduces Magic AB, a plug-in that allows for A/B comparisons to up to 9 reference tracks.
- 5th version of Blue Cat Liny EQ release 24 May 2013, 7:22 am
Blue Cat Audio announces the availability of the 5th version of its Liny EQ plug-in, available at special price separately or bundled in Master Pack.
- Blue Cat Audio releases Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0 (incl. Win AAX) 24 May 2013, 7:09 am
Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0, a complete rewrite of their low latency linear phase EQ plug-ins. Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase graphic equalizer with very low lat. […]
- Ueberschall releases "Future Garage" (Elastik Soundbank) 24 May 2013, 6:51 am
Ueberschall has released Future Garage, a new Elastik Soundbank for Elastik Player that "combines 2-step, dubstep, deep house and dub techno in a unique style". It includes four construction kits tha. […]
- The Daft Punk Press Problem: Nostalgia for What? 24 May 2013, 6:42 am
Who’s afraid of laptop musicians? Music stories are more exciting when there are eight-foot-high walls of flames and hype to match. But what when it’s all just a special effect? And when does myst. […]
Transcender 2 features a large bank of 10 oscillators, with a single slider to mathematically detune the oscillators by different amounts for a rich fat sound, then each oscillator is panned in stereo through twin low pass filters, the filters are slightly detuned for extra bite. Transcender is ideal for trance leads but is capable of a wide range of rich sounds.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed