Latest Music Software News
- unEarthed Sampling releases "Forgotten Songs" for Kontakt - Cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings 17 Apr 2014, 9:55 am
unEarthed Sampling has released Forgotten Songs for Kontakt 4.2+, a new sample library based on "cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings". Here's what they say: "Atonal Chaos. Ligeti and. […]
- Roland AIRA MIDI Implementation: Now Official for TB-3, TR-8 – and TB-3 Sequences Nicely 17 Apr 2014, 9:26 am
This wouldn’t normally be news, but for whatever reason, the Roland AIRAs went flying off the shelves – missing any MIDI documentation. Ahem. We covered a number of these details before, including. […]
- eXtream Software Development releases Audio Evolution Mobile v3.0 for Android - adds MIDI sequencing as IAP 17 Apr 2014, 8:38 am
eXtream Software Development has released version 3.0 of their multitrack app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android, now featuring MIDI sequencing, virtual instruments and support for USB MIDI interface. […]
- Odo Synths releases Dream 64 Chip Synth v3.0 for Windows VST (Free) 17 Apr 2014, 8:07 am
Odo Synths has announced the release of version 3.0 of Dream 64, the free Chip Synth VST instrument plug-in for Windows. Dream 64 is not an SID emulator, but it's a plug-in that can recreate sounds t. […]
- EverythingTurns releases MoGi - Modelling Synthesis, Instrumentalist for Reaktor 17 Apr 2014, 6:49 am
EverythingTurns has released MoGi, a "Modelling Synthesis, Instrumentalist" for Reaktor. MoGi is not a synthesiser nor is it a sequencer. It is both Instrument and Instrumentalist combined, producing. […]
- Vengeance Sound releases "VPS - Tape Stop" and "VPS - Glitch Bitch" Plug-ins 17 Apr 2014, 6:36 am
Vengeance Sound has released Vengeance Producer Suite - Tape Stop and Vengeance Producer Suite - Glitch Bitch, new plug-ins for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in f. […]
- Empty Room Systems updates Mac versions of EMpTy 250 and Dim D - incl. AAX Support 17 Apr 2014, 6:17 am
Empty Room Systems has updated the Mac OS X versions of EMpTy 250 to v2.0.7 and Dim D to v1.1. New features: Oversampling. Lower CPU. AAX support. Windows versions are currently in beta. [Read More]
- Faber Acoustical updates Electroacoustics Toolbox to v3.5 - adds AppleScript support for room acoustics 17 Apr 2014, 6:09 am
Faber Acoustical has updated Electroacoustics Toolbox to v3.5 which extends AppleScript support to the Room Analyzer tool (sold separately), which enables automated room acoustics analysis and data r. […]
- Native Instruments releases Rise and Hit – a dedicated instrument for building cinematic tension for Kontakt and Kontakt Player 17 Apr 2014, 3:59 am
Native Instruments has released Rise and Hit, an instrument dedicated to creating thrilling tension and suspense with build-ups and climactic hits. Rise and Hit uses an extensive range of over 8 GB o. […]
- HoRNet releases DeeLay - Digital Dub Delay for Mac and Win VST, AU and RTAS 17 Apr 2014, 3:00 am
HoRNet releases DeeLay, a vintage digital dub delay that's capable of common delay duties as well as more demanding creative tasks. The vintage button gives DeeLay that typical early 90s sound when d. […]
Free Amp 2 is a multi guitar amp-sim, with built-in Guitar synth.
- Includes Guitsyn, a built-in guitar synth
- Seven different amp types.
- Seven different EQs, all have there own controls for comparison.
- Six speakers, plus bypass, adjustable by the mic placement.
- Separate MIDI volume control, can be placed pre or post amp.
- Host Sync and Tap Tempo for Tremolo and Delay.
- Noise gate.
- Tremolo, Triangle and square modulators.
- Two compressors, pre and post amp.
- Wah can operate by MIDI CC, plus has auto features.
- Drive pedal, with a choice of seven overdrive types.
- Chorus with added filter.
- Phase Shifter.
- Delay and Reverb.
- 128 factory presets.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed