Latest Music Software News
- A Dreamy Video, Remix with Loscil, and Other Christina Vantzou Gems 22 Jul 2014, 6:31 am
You know that feeling, on a hot day, of someone running an ice cube down the back of your neck? Or perhaps, going deeper, the dream of plunging into a frozen lake? That visceral, primeval emotion, tha. […]
- Biome Digital releases 'Big Drop!' Dance Music Presets for Massive 22 Jul 2014, 3:24 am
Biome Digital has released Big Drop!, a collection of dance music presets for Massive (1.3+): 119 Presets in .NMSV Format*. 242 Audio Files (range of styles and tempo). 212 MIDI Files. Audio and MIDI. […]
- discoDSP updates Discovery Pro VA + Wave synth to 6.4.1 22 Jul 2014, 2:32 am
discoDSP has updated Discovery Pro to Release 6.4.1. What's new: Double clicking a knob resets to original position. Mod amount now reflects mouse values and OCT range correctly. Drop down menu from. […]
- 99Sounds releases free "The Warehouse" Sample Library for Kontakt and SFZ 21 Jul 2014, 4:09 pm
99Sounds has released The Warehouse, a free library of horror sound effects and organic percussion sounds created by Richard Gould. The library is based on a collection of field recordings which were. […]
- Arte Nuovo releases Padsheaven3 for Zebra 21 Jul 2014, 3:29 pm
Arte Nuovo has announced the release of Padsheaven 3, a new Zebra soundset by Joseph Hollo and the third volume of the successful Padsheaven series. Features: A detailed, finely crafted selection of. […]
- Watch KORG’s littleBits Transformed into Badass Keytar 21 Jul 2014, 12:54 pm
Right in the manual, KORG suggests that you might turn their magnetic modular system, the littleBits Synth Kit, into a keytar. But this is a sort of “attach all the modules to a bit of wood” affai. […]
- Production, Beyond the Track: Mad Zach on Collaboration, Combining Tech and Technique [Interview] 21 Jul 2014, 10:49 am
“Producer”: in electronic music, this used to mean some person who makes tracks. Today, some special electronic musicians go way beyond that role. They’re combining skills partly because it mean. […]
- KVRDC14: New Prizes From Camel Audio 21 Jul 2014, 10:30 am
We are in the final two weeks of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. Developers, it's time to get your skates on, finalize your piece of awesomeness and get your submissions in... Everyone, please [Rea. […]
- Sinevibes announces updates and launches summer sale 21 Jul 2014, 9:40 am
Sinevibes has announced that many of its current plugins have major updates in the works. For example, effects like Turbo, Drift and Malfunction will receive completely new user interfaces based on S. […]
- 8Dio completes its Claire Woodwind Virtuoso Bundle for Kontakt (Save 30%) 21 Jul 2014, 2:42 am
8Dio has announced the release of the complete 8Dio Claire Woodwind Virtuoso Collection for Kontakt, which they describe as is "the most comprehensive collection of deep-sampled and expressive sympho. […]
Free Amp 2 is a multi guitar amp-sim, with built-in Guitar synth.
- Includes Guitsyn, a built-in guitar synth
- Seven different amp types.
- Seven different EQs, all have there own controls for comparison.
- Six speakers, plus bypass, adjustable by the mic placement.
- Separate MIDI volume control, can be placed pre or post amp.
- Host Sync and Tap Tempo for Tremolo and Delay.
- Noise gate.
- Tremolo, Triangle and square modulators.
- Two compressors, pre and post amp.
- Wah can operate by MIDI CC, plus has auto features.
- Drive pedal, with a choice of seven overdrive types.
- Chorus with added filter.
- Phase Shifter.
- Delay and Reverb.
- 128 factory presets.
Guitar Suite is a collection of vst plugin with amplifiers and analog processors for guitarists, containing the simulation of:
- Boss DS-1 (Distortion stompbox)
- Boss SD-1 (Super Overdrive stompbox)
- Tube Screamer (Overdrive stompbox)
- Oberheim PS-1 (Phaser stompbox)
- Univox Univibe (Modulations stompbox)
- Fender Twin 1969 (Guitar amplifier)
- Marshall JCM900 Dual Reverb (Guitar amplifier)
Guitar Amp Modeling VST Plug-In for Windows and Mac
- British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall(R) stack!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Built In 4×12 Cabinet Emulation!
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with Windows and Mac VST hosts!
TubeDriver is a tube amplifier designed to enrich the signal with warm tube saturation. It’s based on real tube stage modeling.
Inspired from its legendary role model which has set the industry standard for high gain amplifiers, Juicy 77 aims to become the definitive benchmark for crystal clear articulation, solid punch and singing sustain in the digital domain. With separate preamplifier and power amplifier sections and a loudspeaker cabinet simulator section that includes seven classical cabinet types, Juicy77 modestly delivers instant gratification to musicians who are looking for the ultimate high gain experience.
Boogex is a guitar amplifier plug-in with a variety of sound shaping features. With Boogex it is possible to get heavy distorted sound as well as slight distortion sound. Boogex is also able to apply any speaker cabinet impulse response (selection of built-in impulses is available). Processing latency is very modest - 96 samples (2.1 ms at 44.1kHz). Boogex comes with several example factory presets.
- Increase gain by limiting the signal with a “pumping/saturated” character depending on pressure/release settings
- Adjustable input gain upwards
- Adjustable pressure (a mix of attack/ratio)
- Adjustable release1 , the over all release time
- Adjustable release2 , controls the “overload” portion of release1 where fast envelope moves will be suppressed
- Adjustable output , to compensate gain changes with clip indicator
- Soft/Hard mode button, ‘Soft’ mode will polish the envelope curve to minimize artifacts
- Low Punch mode button, control an allpass filter centered around 200hz
- Stereo Link mode button to preserve stereo field
- Stereo link quality button normal/HQ
- The two Stereo mode buttons will be greyed out when processing a mono signal
- Gain Reduction led indicator
- Small indicator around the Gain Reduction led indicator showing the output peak level
- Plugin Latency: 0 samples
- supported samplerates: 44.1khz - 192khz
The A-110 is a tube amp simulator with a built in 3 band EQ, compressor, lowpass filter, secondary tube channel with 4 amp models, dry output, etc. Although it was designed with drums in mind, the A-110 is a great tool for giving pianos, synthesizers and guitars a sometimes much-needed “umph” that can result in a more gritty, interesting sound.
What’s New :
-Significant reduction in CPU usage
-Secondary tube channel added w/4 amp models
-Modified amp ’hiss’ system
-Redesigned lowpass filter w/added saturation
-Redesigned, more efficient compressor
Guitar amp sim with need of a speaker emulator
7AMP Experimental Combo Emulator is a guitar amp emulation software with unusual sound. It was created to test some guitar sound processing ideas and then transformed into free of pay amp emulator to achieve rare sounds at repetition or recording. For it’s experimental nature it is not an emulation of any really existing guitar amp. It’s goals are some original clean sounds, good “strained” overdriven solo sound, and staccatos.
Two bass amp simulators
A simple amplifier simulation roughly based on the mda plugin ’mdaCombo’.
This is a collection of easy to use plugins fashioned like guitar stomp boxes.
Dudelizer is a clean amp-sim designed to bring out the characteristics of distortion plugins that you could use with it. It has 5 modes.
Slapmaster is an amp sim for the bass. It can produce heavy lows as well as accentuate midrangey slaps by using some extra band reject filters and multiplication.
Substantial Amp is an amplifier simulator for the guitar. It has resonating filters, a harmonic eq, and a 3-stage resonating cabinet circuit. It is made for screaming riffs, not really for chords.
The A-150 is a new and very improved version of our older amp, the A-110. Intended to enrich your sounds by blending both dry and wet signals, the A-150 includes a dry channel as well as a tube-simulated channel with a compressor, 9-Band EQ & five-mode filter (three different lowpass settings, highpass and bandpass). Designed for everything from drums to guitar, bass, monosynths and electric organs / piano, the A-150 serves as an
aggressive, versatile amplifier.
A guitar amp simulator, designed for a synth, but works well with guitar even if not designed for one.
3 different guitar amp simulators
5 Cyborgs is an amplifer simulator for the bass guitar. Your woofers will feel it, it is very -powerful.
Down the hatch is an amplifier simulator plug-in for the guitar. It features simple distortion into a comb filter-based cabinet simulator into your choice of additional grit.
Dudeosity is a clean amp sim plugin for either an electric guitar and a distortion plugin before it, or a clean acoustic.
A Clean amp sim with many filter options.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed