Latest Music Software News
- J74 updates "Progressive" Max for Live device to v2.0 - adds new techniques for chord progression editing and for musical analysis 24 Jul 2014, 4:15 am
J74 has updated the Max for Live device Progressive to version 2.0. The new version provides new functionality for chord progression editing, MIDI clip editing (humanize velocity and timing) and for. […]
- Holderness Media releases Caramel for iPad - Crunch and Crusher Effect Processor 24 Jul 2014, 3:30 am
Holderness Media has released Caramel, a stereo distortion, bitcrusher and fattener effect processor for iPad. Designed for use with the Audiobus app as well as USB audio interfaces, Caramel lets you. […]
- KX77FREE updates Kx-Modulad, Kx-Synth-x16, Kx-PolyMod and Kx-PolyM-CSE 24 Jul 2014, 2:57 am
KX77FREE has released major updates for several free VST intrumnent plug-in for Windows:Kx-Modulad v3.0, Kx-Synth-x16 v5.0, Kx-PolyMod v1.57 and Kx-PolyM-CSE v1.1d. Kx-Modulad v3.0: News: Filters, Ri. […]
- KVRDC14: New Prizes From XLN Audio 24 Jul 2014, 1:37 am
As mentioned yesterday, and Monday, we are in the final two weeks of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. Developers, it's time to get your submissions in... Thanks to seven new donations received s [Re. […]
- Flux:: releases Ircam Tools Spat v3 - incl. AAX 23 Jul 2014, 8:50 am
Flux:: has announced that Ircam Tools Spat is now available in v3 for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in AU, VST and AAX Native plug-in formats. Ircam Tools Spat is an advanced and sophisti [Read. […]
- MOTU announces 1248, 8M and 16A Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces 23 Jul 2014, 8:40 am
MOTU has announced three new high-end Thunderbolt audio interfaces: the 1248, 8M and 16A. The culmination of years of RandD, each interface delivers a wide range of analog and digital I/O, A/D/A co [. […]
- PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac and Win 23 Jul 2014, 7:30 am
PG Music has released updates for both the Mac OS X and Windows versions of Band-in-a-Box 2014. BIAB 2014 Mac Summary of changes for Build 83: Added: VU Meters have been added to the Mixer. Fixed: Wh. […]
- Intermorphic updates Noatikl for Mac, Win and iOS to v2.5.22 23 Jul 2014, 7:11 am
Intermorphic has updated Noatikl for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS to v2.5.22. Changes in Noatikl Desktop and Noatikl Desktop Audio Plugins: New: Added Soundfont SF2 support (mono only - stereo channel d. […]
- Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 13 to Build 373 23 Jul 2014, 7:04 am
Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro 13 to Build 373 (Vegas Edit and Vegas Suite have also been updated). Notable fixes/changes in version 13.0 (build 373): Vegas Pro 13 can now open Movie St. […]
- Synchro Arts updates Revoice Pro to v2.6 for Mac and Windows 23 Jul 2014, 6:56 am
Synchro Arts has updated Revoice Pro to v2.6 for Mac OS X and Windows, a free update for all Revoice Pro (V1 and V2) owners. Changes: Instantaneous transfer of audio from Cubase and Nuendo to Revoice. […]
Classic Chorus is a great sounding and easy to use classical Chorus VST plugin. Nice Plugin for adding Depth, Fatness and Stereo perspective to almost any Electrical Instruments or Vocal.
|Smooth Chorus effects|
|Ultra low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates up to 96kHz|
|Full VST automation|
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
MonstaChorus a true analog style stereo chorus effect with a simple set of controls and fantastic sound quality. It features the usual depth and speed controls, plus a mixture knob to control the ratio of original to effected signal.
This is a standalone version of the chorus implemented in U-NO-60.
* Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus
* 2 modes
* Dry/wet adjustable
* Volume knob
* Low CPU
Charsiesis is a chorus / general wackiness effect - the concept is that several delayed copies of the signal are summed together, with each delay length changing at a random rate that is regenerated periodically.
Have you ever used a stereo chorus on a bass sound and ended up with a muddy bottom end swimming all over the place?
Bass Chorus can avoid that problem by separating the bass and treble frequencies, where you set the cutoff frequency. The effect is only applied to the treble portion, which is then mixed back with the bass for output.
This is a pitch modulation effect.
The range knob allows everything from subtle chorus-y flutter-effects to full on sickening pitch throbs.
plus a subtle to very deep stereo effect. just play with the ’stereo’ control and get this famous widening stereo chorus effect. You will feel like the sound is turning around your head.
This original chorus effect offers a high quality modulation engine, and many other original features: one of these is the practical user interface, which allows the user to obtain thousands of different sound configurations.
The user can choose the number of voices to be generated by the modulation engine. Each wet voice is represented in the XY screen in relation to the currently selected couple of parameters.
There are four sets of automatizable parameters:
-Pan and Volume
-Delay and Shape
-Depth and Rate
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Spinner LE VST effect is two-band rotary chorus modeled after the original Leslie Cabinet software simulator.
- Two-band rotary chorus (aka “leslie simulation”).
- Adjustable Distortion with Drive and Output level controls.
- Built in Crossover at 800Hz.
- Horn Filter with variable Frequency and Q Controls.
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
This incredible free plugin has a unique feature: it can immediatly add warmth and complexity to the simplest sounds. With extreme settings, this effect can also generate special ambiences and bizarre sounds. Hexaline main features are:3 stereo delays with cross-feedbackParallel or serial modesUp to +/- 100% feedback for ambient special effects
- one input / eighteen outputs
- eighteen modulation channels
- chorus / phasing / flanger effects type
- two bidimensionnal modulators with 15 wave shapes
- shifting of the modulation values by groups of six
- activation / mute of the 18 channels
GChorus is a traditional chorus effect. It takes an incoming audio stream, splits it in two, detunes one stream by a user-defined amount, which also oscillates between being in and out of tune, and then blends the two back together again.
The effect can be thought of as adding a second performance of the material. The detuning of the second performance mimics the slight discrepancies in pitch and timing that would be present if two people were to perform the same piece.
StringChorus is a chorus that emulates the circuits used in the old string machines like Solina, Crumar or Farfisa. Get that famous, lush string sound known from Jean Michel Jarre and others with any synth which can create a simple sawtooth waveform.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed