Latest Music Software News
- -20% at Soundiron and Omega released 18 Apr 2014, 3:16 am
Soundiron celebrates its newly-designed website with 20% off all its sound libraries until May 1. Also, the Omega mega bundle is out. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Virtual Products launches Virtual Chrono 18 Apr 2014, 3:11 am
Virtual Chrono is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows that will help you count the time you spend working on your audio projects. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Rob Papen released the eXplorer III 18 Apr 2014, 3:03 am
Rob Papen updated his eXplorer virtual instrument and effect bundle in a third version which is now available. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Friday’s Freeware: Chamber Orchestra 18 Apr 2014, 2:39 am
Versilian Studios compiled in a VST and AU plug-in a full chamber orchestra. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3 - Supports Audiobus 18 Apr 2014, 2:31 am
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3. The update adds Audiobus support. MultitrackStudio acts as output in the Audiobus app, so other apps can be recorded using Audiobu. […]
- Planet-H releases G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free Drum Machine/Groovebox for Android 17 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm
Planet-H has just released G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free beat making app for Android. G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, d. […]
- The KVR Developer Challenge 2014 - Audio Plug-in, Audio Application and Soundware Design Event Is Now Live 17 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm
We are very excited to announce that the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, the fifth free-for-all audio plug-in, audio application and soundware design event, is now live! The KVR Developer Challenge is. […]
- unEarthed Sampling releases "Forgotten Songs" for Kontakt - Cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings 17 Apr 2014, 9:55 am
unEarthed Sampling has released Forgotten Songs for Kontakt 4.2+, a new sample library based on "cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings". Here's what they say: "Atonal Chaos. Ligeti and. […]
- Roland AIRA MIDI Implementation: Now Official for TB-3, TR-8 – and TB-3 Sequences Nicely 17 Apr 2014, 9:26 am
This wouldn’t normally be news, but for whatever reason, the Roland AIRAs went flying off the shelves – missing any MIDI documentation. Ahem. We covered a number of these details before, including. […]
- eXtream Software Development releases Audio Evolution Mobile v3.0 for Android - adds MIDI sequencing as IAP 17 Apr 2014, 8:38 am
eXtream Software Development has released version 3.0 of their multitrack app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android, now featuring MIDI sequencing, virtual instruments and support for USB MIDI interface. […]
Classic Chorus is a great sounding and easy to use classical Chorus VST plugin. Nice Plugin for adding Depth, Fatness and Stereo perspective to almost any Electrical Instruments or Vocal.
|Smooth Chorus effects|
|Ultra low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates up to 96kHz|
|Full VST automation|
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
MonstaChorus a true analog style stereo chorus effect with a simple set of controls and fantastic sound quality. It features the usual depth and speed controls, plus a mixture knob to control the ratio of original to effected signal.
This is a standalone version of the chorus implemented in U-NO-60.
* Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus
* 2 modes
* Dry/wet adjustable
* Volume knob
* Low CPU
Charsiesis is a chorus / general wackiness effect - the concept is that several delayed copies of the signal are summed together, with each delay length changing at a random rate that is regenerated periodically.
Have you ever used a stereo chorus on a bass sound and ended up with a muddy bottom end swimming all over the place?
Bass Chorus can avoid that problem by separating the bass and treble frequencies, where you set the cutoff frequency. The effect is only applied to the treble portion, which is then mixed back with the bass for output.
This is a pitch modulation effect.
The range knob allows everything from subtle chorus-y flutter-effects to full on sickening pitch throbs.
plus a subtle to very deep stereo effect. just play with the ’stereo’ control and get this famous widening stereo chorus effect. You will feel like the sound is turning around your head.
This original chorus effect offers a high quality modulation engine, and many other original features: one of these is the practical user interface, which allows the user to obtain thousands of different sound configurations.
The user can choose the number of voices to be generated by the modulation engine. Each wet voice is represented in the XY screen in relation to the currently selected couple of parameters.
There are four sets of automatizable parameters:
-Pan and Volume
-Delay and Shape
-Depth and Rate
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Spinner LE VST effect is two-band rotary chorus modeled after the original Leslie Cabinet software simulator.
- Two-band rotary chorus (aka “leslie simulation”).
- Adjustable Distortion with Drive and Output level controls.
- Built in Crossover at 800Hz.
- Horn Filter with variable Frequency and Q Controls.
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
This incredible free plugin has a unique feature: it can immediatly add warmth and complexity to the simplest sounds. With extreme settings, this effect can also generate special ambiences and bizarre sounds. Hexaline main features are:3 stereo delays with cross-feedbackParallel or serial modesUp to +/- 100% feedback for ambient special effects
- one input / eighteen outputs
- eighteen modulation channels
- chorus / phasing / flanger effects type
- two bidimensionnal modulators with 15 wave shapes
- shifting of the modulation values by groups of six
- activation / mute of the 18 channels
GChorus is a traditional chorus effect. It takes an incoming audio stream, splits it in two, detunes one stream by a user-defined amount, which also oscillates between being in and out of tune, and then blends the two back together again.
The effect can be thought of as adding a second performance of the material. The detuning of the second performance mimics the slight discrepancies in pitch and timing that would be present if two people were to perform the same piece.
StringChorus is a chorus that emulates the circuits used in the old string machines like Solina, Crumar or Farfisa. Get that famous, lush string sound known from Jean Michel Jarre and others with any synth which can create a simple sawtooth waveform.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed