Latest Music Software News
- Live from the Moog Factory, Watch Erika, Teengirl Fantasy, and Survive 24 Apr 2014, 11:59 am
CDM here in the Moog Factory, downtown Asheville, North Carolina. I don’t care whether you’re a Boiler Room fan or hater – this one is special. Erika is here from Detroit with her circular seque. […]
- Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro v2.5 for Mac and Windows 24 Apr 2014, 8:01 am
Synchro Arts has announced the release of version 2.5 of Revoice Pro for Mac OS X and Windows. Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automa. […]
- Audiority releases Omnisphere Cinematic III 24 Apr 2014, 4:44 am
Audiority has released Omnisphere Cinematic III, a new soundbank for Spectrasonics Omnisphere featuring 100 new modern presets designed for Dark Ambient, Film, Soundtrack and Underscore. Specificatio. […]
- ReVoice Pro updated to v2.5 24 Apr 2014, 2:58 am
Synchro Arts released a new version of its ReVoice Pro double-track, ADT and harmony software for Mac and PC. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Abletunes releases its 1st plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:54 am
Abletunes, the ressources website for Ableton Live users, announces the availability of its very first plug-in, the Selektor drum sampler. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The UVI Vintage Legends on sale 24 Apr 2014, 2:47 am
UVI launches a flash sale on its Vintage Legends synth collection with more than 40% discount. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Tek’it Audio launches a compression plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:45 am
Comp, Tek’it Audio’s new plug-in, allows you to process the dynamics of your projects on Windows... Read more on Audiofanzine
- HoRNet updates VCA to v1.1.0 24 Apr 2014, 2:00 am
HoRNet has updated VCA to version 1.1.0 adding many improvements like: An extended visualization for gain reduction. Removed gain reduction limits. Multiple envelope follower behavior. The update is. […]
- Sound Dust releases "Tiny Chaos Engine" - Free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 24 Apr 2014, 1:59 am
Sound Dust has released Tiny Chaos Engine, a free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 4 and 5. It was made with / from a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flyin. […]
- How Gloves and Wearable Tech Could Change Music Performance: In Depth with Imogen Heap and Team 23 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm
In fits and starts, musical interface inventors have tried for decades to make manipulating digital music more expressive. But that persistence comes out of a clear goal post. They want the machine’. […]
Classic Chorus is a great sounding and easy to use classical Chorus VST plugin. Nice Plugin for adding Depth, Fatness and Stereo perspective to almost any Electrical Instruments or Vocal.
|Smooth Chorus effects|
|Ultra low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates up to 96kHz|
|Full VST automation|
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
MonstaChorus a true analog style stereo chorus effect with a simple set of controls and fantastic sound quality. It features the usual depth and speed controls, plus a mixture knob to control the ratio of original to effected signal.
This is a standalone version of the chorus implemented in U-NO-60.
* Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus
* 2 modes
* Dry/wet adjustable
* Volume knob
* Low CPU
Charsiesis is a chorus / general wackiness effect - the concept is that several delayed copies of the signal are summed together, with each delay length changing at a random rate that is regenerated periodically.
Have you ever used a stereo chorus on a bass sound and ended up with a muddy bottom end swimming all over the place?
Bass Chorus can avoid that problem by separating the bass and treble frequencies, where you set the cutoff frequency. The effect is only applied to the treble portion, which is then mixed back with the bass for output.
This is a pitch modulation effect.
The range knob allows everything from subtle chorus-y flutter-effects to full on sickening pitch throbs.
plus a subtle to very deep stereo effect. just play with the ’stereo’ control and get this famous widening stereo chorus effect. You will feel like the sound is turning around your head.
This original chorus effect offers a high quality modulation engine, and many other original features: one of these is the practical user interface, which allows the user to obtain thousands of different sound configurations.
The user can choose the number of voices to be generated by the modulation engine. Each wet voice is represented in the XY screen in relation to the currently selected couple of parameters.
There are four sets of automatizable parameters:
-Pan and Volume
-Delay and Shape
-Depth and Rate
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Spinner LE VST effect is two-band rotary chorus modeled after the original Leslie Cabinet software simulator.
- Two-band rotary chorus (aka “leslie simulation”).
- Adjustable Distortion with Drive and Output level controls.
- Built in Crossover at 800Hz.
- Horn Filter with variable Frequency and Q Controls.
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
This incredible free plugin has a unique feature: it can immediatly add warmth and complexity to the simplest sounds. With extreme settings, this effect can also generate special ambiences and bizarre sounds. Hexaline main features are:3 stereo delays with cross-feedbackParallel or serial modesUp to +/- 100% feedback for ambient special effects
- one input / eighteen outputs
- eighteen modulation channels
- chorus / phasing / flanger effects type
- two bidimensionnal modulators with 15 wave shapes
- shifting of the modulation values by groups of six
- activation / mute of the 18 channels
GChorus is a traditional chorus effect. It takes an incoming audio stream, splits it in two, detunes one stream by a user-defined amount, which also oscillates between being in and out of tune, and then blends the two back together again.
The effect can be thought of as adding a second performance of the material. The detuning of the second performance mimics the slight discrepancies in pitch and timing that would be present if two people were to perform the same piece.
StringChorus is a chorus that emulates the circuits used in the old string machines like Solina, Crumar or Farfisa. Get that famous, lush string sound known from Jean Michel Jarre and others with any synth which can create a simple sawtooth waveform.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed