Latest Music Software News
- Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E) trade show and conference to be held in Boston September 2014 8 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm
The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) and Sitarian Corporation have announced the launch of the Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E), a series of international tradeshows, conf. […]
- db audioware releases Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad 7 Mar 2014, 5:55 pm
db audioware has released Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad. Flying Haggis for iPad is the latest evolution of db audioware's original amp design for the Mac and PC. The vintage preamp and tone stack. […]
- A Surround Sound System You Can Carry Like an Umbrella, ‘Anywhere’ 7 Mar 2014, 10:27 am
Music is transformed by context, by instrumentation and space and setting. With amplified music, thinking about content alone isn’t enough. Visualists now work with projection mapping and lighting c. […]
- Friday’s Freeware: Let the dog out! 7 Mar 2014, 6:45 am
Bark of Dog, this the freeware we chose to highlight this week, not for its name, but for its ability to enhance the low end of your tracks. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- ADSR releases Bassic - Bass Synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:59 am
ADSR has released Bassic, a Reaktor synth "that makes designing killer bass music instruments simple". The guys behind Bassic say they have "designed a Reaktor ensemble that is minimal, yet powerfull. […]
- apeSoft releases iVCS3 for iPad - Official EMS VCS3 Emulator 7 Mar 2014, 3:55 am
apeSoft has released iVCS3, an official EMS VCS3 Emulator application for iPad. It costs $14.99. Here's what they say: History The VCS3 was created in 1969 by Peter Zinovieff's EMS company. The e [Re. […]
- Bassic, new synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:34 am
ADSR Sounds adds to the Reaktor add-on collection a new virtual synth designed with simplicity in mind. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Boz Digital Labs updates Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac and Win 7 Mar 2014, 2:28 am
Boz Digital Labs has updated Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac OS X and Windows (also available in VST, AU and RTAS). Little Foot (on sale for $19, marked down from $39) m. […]
- Sound Magic updates GrandEpiano for Mac and Win to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2 7 Mar 2014, 1:55 am
Sound Magic has updated GrandEpiano for Mac OS X and Windows to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2. Changes in GrandEpiano 2.2: Support Newest OS X Version. Engine Updated. Improved Reverb Unit.. […]
- Synthblitz Audio updates "Nitroflex" for Windows to v1.91 7 Mar 2014, 1:36 am
Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex, a synth VSTi for Windows, to v1.91. Nitroflex is a powerful audio synthesizer that offers hundreds of waveforms which users can combine, edit and shape to obta. […]
Classic Chorus is a great sounding and easy to use classical Chorus VST plugin. Nice Plugin for adding Depth, Fatness and Stereo perspective to almost any Electrical Instruments or Vocal.
|Smooth Chorus effects|
|Ultra low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates up to 96kHz|
|Full VST automation|
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
MonstaChorus a true analog style stereo chorus effect with a simple set of controls and fantastic sound quality. It features the usual depth and speed controls, plus a mixture knob to control the ratio of original to effected signal.
This is a standalone version of the chorus implemented in U-NO-60.
* Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus
* 2 modes
* Dry/wet adjustable
* Volume knob
* Low CPU
Charsiesis is a chorus / general wackiness effect - the concept is that several delayed copies of the signal are summed together, with each delay length changing at a random rate that is regenerated periodically.
Have you ever used a stereo chorus on a bass sound and ended up with a muddy bottom end swimming all over the place?
Bass Chorus can avoid that problem by separating the bass and treble frequencies, where you set the cutoff frequency. The effect is only applied to the treble portion, which is then mixed back with the bass for output.
This is a pitch modulation effect.
The range knob allows everything from subtle chorus-y flutter-effects to full on sickening pitch throbs.
plus a subtle to very deep stereo effect. just play with the ’stereo’ control and get this famous widening stereo chorus effect. You will feel like the sound is turning around your head.
This original chorus effect offers a high quality modulation engine, and many other original features: one of these is the practical user interface, which allows the user to obtain thousands of different sound configurations.
The user can choose the number of voices to be generated by the modulation engine. Each wet voice is represented in the XY screen in relation to the currently selected couple of parameters.
There are four sets of automatizable parameters:
-Pan and Volume
-Delay and Shape
-Depth and Rate
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Spinner LE VST effect is two-band rotary chorus modeled after the original Leslie Cabinet software simulator.
- Two-band rotary chorus (aka “leslie simulation”).
- Adjustable Distortion with Drive and Output level controls.
- Built in Crossover at 800Hz.
- Horn Filter with variable Frequency and Q Controls.
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
This incredible free plugin has a unique feature: it can immediatly add warmth and complexity to the simplest sounds. With extreme settings, this effect can also generate special ambiences and bizarre sounds. Hexaline main features are:3 stereo delays with cross-feedbackParallel or serial modesUp to +/- 100% feedback for ambient special effects
- one input / eighteen outputs
- eighteen modulation channels
- chorus / phasing / flanger effects type
- two bidimensionnal modulators with 15 wave shapes
- shifting of the modulation values by groups of six
- activation / mute of the 18 channels
GChorus is a traditional chorus effect. It takes an incoming audio stream, splits it in two, detunes one stream by a user-defined amount, which also oscillates between being in and out of tune, and then blends the two back together again.
The effect can be thought of as adding a second performance of the material. The detuning of the second performance mimics the slight discrepancies in pitch and timing that would be present if two people were to perform the same piece.
StringChorus is a chorus that emulates the circuits used in the old string machines like Solina, Crumar or Farfisa. Get that famous, lush string sound known from Jean Michel Jarre and others with any synth which can create a simple sawtooth waveform.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed