Latest Music Software News
- EastWest updates PLAY to v4.1.0 6 Dec 2013, 8:54 am
EastWest has updated PLAY to v4.1.0. This is a significant update including the most requested feature, full background loading, that is recommended for all PLAY users, and is required for all upcomi. […]
- Audiomeals releases PCS Plug-In Channel Strip for Mac 6 Dec 2013, 7:55 am
Audiomeals has released Plug-In Channel Strip, a prototype audio app conceived for music production, live sets and audio post-production, including voice and sound design. Plug-In Channel Strip featu. […]
- UMIDI are Custom-Designed DJ Controllers, Built to Order [Gallery, Video] 6 Dec 2013, 7:18 am
umidi – The World’s First Custom & Visual DJ Controller from umidi on Vimeo. DJs, laptop musicians, and VJs may never agree on what layout is optimal for controlling their apps. With UMIDI, they m. […]
- ‘Edge of Nostalgia’ is a Calming Ambient iPhone Album Transformed by Mic 6 Dec 2013, 6:52 am
Edge of Nostalgia from Michael McDermott on Vimeo. Ambient, and — actually, literally ambient. Mikronesia’s “Edge of Nostalgia” is a chilled-out 7-track record of gentle grooves and crystallin. […]
- The Unfinished releases Humankind - Limited Edition Charity Synth Soundsets 6 Dec 2013, 5:26 am
The Unfinished has released Humankind, a brand new limited edition charity synth soundset collection, in aid of Oxfam. There are four soundsets, one each for: Absynth, Massive, Omnisphere and Trilian. […]
- Friday’s Freeware: Wejaam 6 Dec 2013, 4:19 am
This week, the friday will make everybody happy for it can be used on iOS, Mac and PC to create electronic music.
- Sound Magic launches the Producer Bundle 6 Dec 2013, 3:56 am
The Producer Bundle compiles three processor plug-ins developed by Sound Magic with their NEO modeling technology.
- Rob Papen’s Predator-PL exclusively at Sweetwater 6 Dec 2013, 3:49 am
Rob Papen launches the Predator-PL virtual synth exclusively at Sweetwater, but says that the instrument will soon be available in Europe.
- Humanoid Sound Systems releases Public Beta of Enzyme Synth for Mac and Win VST and AU 6 Dec 2013, 2:23 am
Humanoid Sound Systems has released the public beta of Enzyme, a new synthesiser plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. Enzyme offers the beautiful organic sonic character and edge provided by scanned syn. […]
- Soundiron launches a Tenor vocal library 5 Dec 2013, 11:57 pm
Following The Soprano, the Voice of Rapture series of solo operatic vocal libraries welcomes The Tenor.
Classic Chorus is a great sounding and easy to use classical Chorus VST plugin. Nice Plugin for adding Depth, Fatness and Stereo perspective to almost any Electrical Instruments or Vocal.
|Smooth Chorus effects|
|Ultra low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates up to 96kHz|
|Full VST automation|
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
MonstaChorus a true analog style stereo chorus effect with a simple set of controls and fantastic sound quality. It features the usual depth and speed controls, plus a mixture knob to control the ratio of original to effected signal.
This is a standalone version of the chorus implemented in U-NO-60.
* Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus
* 2 modes
* Dry/wet adjustable
* Volume knob
* Low CPU
Charsiesis is a chorus / general wackiness effect - the concept is that several delayed copies of the signal are summed together, with each delay length changing at a random rate that is regenerated periodically.
Have you ever used a stereo chorus on a bass sound and ended up with a muddy bottom end swimming all over the place?
Bass Chorus can avoid that problem by separating the bass and treble frequencies, where you set the cutoff frequency. The effect is only applied to the treble portion, which is then mixed back with the bass for output.
This is a pitch modulation effect.
The range knob allows everything from subtle chorus-y flutter-effects to full on sickening pitch throbs.
plus a subtle to very deep stereo effect. just play with the ’stereo’ control and get this famous widening stereo chorus effect. You will feel like the sound is turning around your head.
This original chorus effect offers a high quality modulation engine, and many other original features: one of these is the practical user interface, which allows the user to obtain thousands of different sound configurations.
The user can choose the number of voices to be generated by the modulation engine. Each wet voice is represented in the XY screen in relation to the currently selected couple of parameters.
There are four sets of automatizable parameters:
-Pan and Volume
-Delay and Shape
-Depth and Rate
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Spinner LE VST effect is two-band rotary chorus modeled after the original Leslie Cabinet software simulator.
- Two-band rotary chorus (aka “leslie simulation”).
- Adjustable Distortion with Drive and Output level controls.
- Built in Crossover at 800Hz.
- Horn Filter with variable Frequency and Q Controls.
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
This incredible free plugin has a unique feature: it can immediatly add warmth and complexity to the simplest sounds. With extreme settings, this effect can also generate special ambiences and bizarre sounds. Hexaline main features are:3 stereo delays with cross-feedbackParallel or serial modesUp to +/- 100% feedback for ambient special effects
- one input / eighteen outputs
- eighteen modulation channels
- chorus / phasing / flanger effects type
- two bidimensionnal modulators with 15 wave shapes
- shifting of the modulation values by groups of six
- activation / mute of the 18 channels
GChorus is a traditional chorus effect. It takes an incoming audio stream, splits it in two, detunes one stream by a user-defined amount, which also oscillates between being in and out of tune, and then blends the two back together again.
The effect can be thought of as adding a second performance of the material. The detuning of the second performance mimics the slight discrepancies in pitch and timing that would be present if two people were to perform the same piece.
StringChorus is a chorus that emulates the circuits used in the old string machines like Solina, Crumar or Farfisa. Get that famous, lush string sound known from Jean Michel Jarre and others with any synth which can create a simple sawtooth waveform.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed