Latest Music Software News
- Abeem Live Technologies updates Rack Performer for Windows to v1.01 23 Apr 2014, 5:55 am
Abeem Live Technologies has updated Rack Performer for Windows to v1.01. This update adds many work-flow improvements and some corrections. Multi-monitor support has been improved by making all dial. […]
- Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.7 23 Apr 2014, 5:34 am
Cycling '74 has updated Max to v6.1.7. New Features: Gen: added subpatcher message to gen subpatchers. Gen: ISF export to jit.gl.pix gen patchers (see Gen Code Export ISF Wiki Article). maxurl: wrapp. […]
- Rob Papen releases the eXplorer III collection 23 Apr 2014, 4:33 am
Rob Papen has released the eXplorer III collection, which combines all Rob Papen virtual synths plus the company's four effects plug-ins. Since eXplorer was first released in 2011, it has been update. […]
- Luxonix releases 'Ravity bundle' featuring Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) Sound Modules for Windows VSTi 23 Apr 2014, 4:08 am
Luxonix has released the Ravity bundle, featuring two 90s Sound Module / ROMpler VST instrument plug-ins for Windows. Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) were discontinued after Luxonix rele. […]
- Accusonus updates Drumatom to v1.5.0 23 Apr 2014, 3:50 am
Accusonus and Plugin Alliance have updated Drumatom to version 1.5. Enhancements: Added HiHat analyzing and processing. Added A/B comparison switch. Added 'Abbreviations Setup' option. Added tooltip. […]
- Acon Digital updates Acoustica Audio Editor to v6.0.14 23 Apr 2014, 3:36 am
Acon Digital has updated the free Basic Edition as well as the Standard and Premium Editions of its audio editor Acoustica to version 6.0.14. Fixes and enhancements: DeClick did not recall user prese. […]
- Elektron releases Analog Rytm - Hardware 8 Voice Analog Drum Machine with Sample Support 23 Apr 2014, 3:12 am
Elektron has announced that Analog Rytm, a hardware 8 voice analog drum machine with sample support, is now available for purchase. Key features: 8 drum voices, each with: Specialized analog percuss. […]
- Subatomic Software updates Audulus to v2.7 and releases for iPhone (All versions Half Price for Limited Time) 23 Apr 2014, 1:52 am
Subatomic Software has updated Audulus, the minimalist modular software synthesizer and effects processor for Mac OS X and iOS, to v2.7, which adds support for iPhone with a user interface specifical. […]
- Drumdrops releases "A Fistful of Drumkits" for Ableton Live (Drum Rack) 23 Apr 2014, 1:30 am
Drumdrops has released A Fistful of Drumkits, an Ableton Drum Rack pack containing Drumdrops first three sample kits - the 1963 Premier Outfits 54 Kit, The Roger's Big R Dub kit and the Mapex Heavy R. […]
- beatassist.eu releases MEQ-10 - 10-Band Equaliser for mastering for Windows VST 23 Apr 2014, 1:18 am
beatassist.eu has released MEQ-10, a free 10-Band EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows designed for mastering purposes. This effect features -12/+12dB on gain performance, 2 bandwidth octave control a [. […]
Dominion is a tool to shape the envelope of a signal, giving you total control of the signal’s attack & sustain phase.
- Envelope section. Adjust attack & sustain independently, regardless of input level. Plus, you have control over the envelopes’ time constants. Imagine pulling a drummer up front or pushing him to the background by dragging just a single slider! Feel like moving the walls around him? Again, a single push enhances the room information or can make the sound really dry.
- Saturation stage. The plugin can help to reduce harshness often associated with digital recordings, giving back some warmth and life to your source by modelling classic analog equipment. The tonal character stays adjustable within a broad range.
- High frequency details section. Similar to classic exciter circuits, this section allows you to brighten up a signal, giving transparency and depth by generating additional harmonics.
- Non-clipping output stage. Like the endorphin compressor, a brickwall waveshaper circuit ensures that the output won’t exceed -0.1dBFS, while remaining sonically clean.
A simple ADSR envelope plugin, triggered with MIDI notes.
envy is a two channel, midi-triggered volume envelope plug with added features
Blue Cat’s Digital Peak Meter is a simple yet powerful signal analysis tool: it measures the peak value of the signal and lets you record it as an automation curve, as well as the fact that your signal clips (’clipping’ occurs when the signal is higher than the maximum value accepted by your audio system).
Thanks to this unique feature you can use your audio signal to control other effects: just copy and paste the generated automation envelope and assign it to any parameter of any effect on any track of your project. Many customers have successfuly used it for automated video processing: your audio track is now able to control your video effects! And your guitar is now able to influence your drums track…
Envelope-Designer is a plugIn with which you can adjust the relative amount of the attack transients and the sutained/release components in a signal. For the detection of the transient component there are 2 envelope-followers with identical release times and different attack times. The difference between the envelope with the fast attack time and the envelope with the slow attack time yields a control signal, which has significant amplitudes only when the incoming signal is in some “transient” state. This is because the difference between the envelope-followers with fast and slow attack tends to zero in a sustained phase. Multiplying this control signal with the incoming signal yields a signal, which contains the transient component. The extraction of the release component is similar: it is done with two envelope followers with identical attack times a different release times. The difference between the envelope with the slow release time and the envelope with the fast release time has significant amplitudes for decaying signals. Multiplied with the incoming signal, we have extracted the release component. Now we can adjust the relative amplitudes of these two signal components seperately.
Mutine is 2 envelope followers and 2 lfo’s, that triggers volume or cutoff
Envelope followers can be set to follow left channel, right channel or both.
The effect can also be set to apply on left, right or both channels.
That way, you can use Mutine on a group channel, with for instance, a drum on left that triggers envelope follower, and a pad on right, that will be chopped by drum pattern.
Mutine also responds to midi notes
When the threshhold is crossed, a swell is triggered. Can be used to alter the attack / decay characteristic of the input, such as to add punch to individual drums.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed