Latest Music Software News
- Web-Connected Analog: Synths Render Sound From Your Browser, Remotely 18 Jun 2013, 10:56 am
On the Internet, no one knows you’re a dog. But they just might know you’re an MS-20. Hector Urtubia – aka Mr. Book – has connected his synths to the Web and set them up for the world. Submit. […]
- XLN Audio releases 'Electric Grand' for the Addictive Keys platform 18 Jun 2013, 8:48 am
XLN Audio has released the Electric Grand instrument for the Addictive Keys platform. This member of the Addictive Keys family combines three distinct characters in one instrument: The acoustic sound. […]
- One Small Clue updates Poise Percussion Sampler to v18.104.22.168 18 Jun 2013, 12:40 am
One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to version 22.214.171.124. Changes: Bug Fixed: Sample points didn't update when automated via MIDI. Bug Fixed: AIF files weren't loading on 64-bit build. […]
- Control Music with Cubes Using Your Fingers: AeroMIDI 3D for Leap Motion 17 Jun 2013, 1:21 pm
Cue the Tetris theme, and start playing music by navigating a field of cubes. So, you’ve seen X/Y touchpads before, many times, in hardware like the KAOSS Pad (or Lemur, or your computer trackpad).. […]
- CWITEC releases TX16Wx Software Sampler 2.2.0 for Win and Mac VST and AU 17 Jun 2013, 9:10 am
CWITEC has released version 2.2.0 of the TX16Wx Software Sampler for Windows and, for the first time, Mac OS X with 32/64-bit VSTi and AUi plug-ins. It also brings style sheet based skinning to the p. […]
- HoRNet releases 3XOver - DJ-Style EQ Plug-in for Mac and Win VST and AU 17 Jun 2013, 6:44 am
HoRNet has released 3XOver, a new plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X that is described as "a very peculiar plugin since it's half a DJ eq, half a three band crossover with selectable slope and output f. […]
- SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot Sampling Suite for Mac OS X 17 Jun 2013, 2:59 am
SKYLIFE has announced the forthcoming release of the SampleRobot Sampling Suite for Mac OS X. For the first time, Mac users will be able to benefit from the professional sample converter Awave Studio. […]
- Rebel Technology announces "OWL Programmable Effects Pedal" with Kickstarter Campaign 17 Jun 2013, 1:56 am
Rebel Technology has announced the OWL Programmable Effects Pedal, described as "one pedal, potentially unlimited effects". This is a multi-effects pedal with a difference - it is completely re-prog. […]
- Digital Sound Factory releases Steinway and Yamaha Grand Pianos for Kontakt 17 Jun 2013, 12:30 am
Digital Sound Factory has announced new Steinway and Yamaha Grand Pianos for the full version of Kontakt 5+. Steinway Grand Piano Steinway Pianos have set an uncompromising standard for sound, touch. […]
- sonicLAB updates Cosmosƒ Plugin to V1.1 16 Jun 2013, 1:31 pm
sonicLAB has updated Cosmosƒ Plugin to V1.1. The Cosmosƒ update makes use of the ring modulation process on the micro and meso event layers independently by adding its powerful modulation capabilit. […]
Dominion is a tool to shape the envelope of a signal, giving you total control of the signal’s attack & sustain phase.
- Envelope section. Adjust attack & sustain independently, regardless of input level. Plus, you have control over the envelopes’ time constants. Imagine pulling a drummer up front or pushing him to the background by dragging just a single slider! Feel like moving the walls around him? Again, a single push enhances the room information or can make the sound really dry.
- Saturation stage. The plugin can help to reduce harshness often associated with digital recordings, giving back some warmth and life to your source by modelling classic analog equipment. The tonal character stays adjustable within a broad range.
- High frequency details section. Similar to classic exciter circuits, this section allows you to brighten up a signal, giving transparency and depth by generating additional harmonics.
- Non-clipping output stage. Like the endorphin compressor, a brickwall waveshaper circuit ensures that the output won’t exceed -0.1dBFS, while remaining sonically clean.
A simple ADSR envelope plugin, triggered with MIDI notes.
envy is a two channel, midi-triggered volume envelope plug with added features
Blue Cat’s Digital Peak Meter is a simple yet powerful signal analysis tool: it measures the peak value of the signal and lets you record it as an automation curve, as well as the fact that your signal clips (’clipping’ occurs when the signal is higher than the maximum value accepted by your audio system).
Thanks to this unique feature you can use your audio signal to control other effects: just copy and paste the generated automation envelope and assign it to any parameter of any effect on any track of your project. Many customers have successfuly used it for automated video processing: your audio track is now able to control your video effects! And your guitar is now able to influence your drums track…
Envelope-Designer is a plugIn with which you can adjust the relative amount of the attack transients and the sutained/release components in a signal. For the detection of the transient component there are 2 envelope-followers with identical release times and different attack times. The difference between the envelope with the fast attack time and the envelope with the slow attack time yields a control signal, which has significant amplitudes only when the incoming signal is in some “transient” state. This is because the difference between the envelope-followers with fast and slow attack tends to zero in a sustained phase. Multiplying this control signal with the incoming signal yields a signal, which contains the transient component. The extraction of the release component is similar: it is done with two envelope followers with identical attack times a different release times. The difference between the envelope with the slow release time and the envelope with the fast release time has significant amplitudes for decaying signals. Multiplied with the incoming signal, we have extracted the release component. Now we can adjust the relative amplitudes of these two signal components seperately.
Mutine is 2 envelope followers and 2 lfo’s, that triggers volume or cutoff
Envelope followers can be set to follow left channel, right channel or both.
The effect can also be set to apply on left, right or both channels.
That way, you can use Mutine on a group channel, with for instance, a drum on left that triggers envelope follower, and a pad on right, that will be chopped by drum pattern.
Mutine also responds to midi notes
When the threshhold is crossed, a swell is triggered. Can be used to alter the attack / decay characteristic of the input, such as to add punch to individual drums.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed