Latest Music Software News
- UltraTuner for iOS is now available 12 Dec 2013, 5:00 pm
IK has released UltraTuner, the most precise digital tuner available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is available as standalone app for iPhone and iPod touch or as an in-app purchase within Ampli. […]
- DSP Robotics updates FlowStone to v3.0.4 12 Dec 2013, 2:18 pm
DSP Robotics has updated FlowStone to Version 3.0.4 which includes a feature that has been requested for a long time - the ability to make your own components using external dlls. One cool aspect of. […]
- From Leisure System Crew, Meticulously-Crafted Techno Rhythms [Listening] 12 Dec 2013, 12:28 pm
From Berlin and Britain, virtuoso producers imagine a futuristic take on techno that elevates technical craft. Among many fine labels that have somehow flown under the radar this year, the surging pro. […]
- DRON-E Creates Ambiences, Cinematic Sounds – Now Free for Reaktor [Sounds, Tutorial] 12 Dec 2013, 10:51 am
Composition and invention are two tasks that always blur – there’s some engineering to making music, and that extends to sound design. But let’s get real: when you come across someone like Anton. […]
- Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.6 12 Dec 2013, 10:00 am
Cycling '74 has updated Max to v6.1.6. Bugs fixed in 6.1.6: attrui/inspector: properly displays certain numbers. buffer~: fix for crash when writing to invalid or unauthorized directory on Windows 32. […]
- PSPaudioware adds 64-bit AAX Windows support for PSP ClassicQ, PSP ConsoleQ, PSP McQ, PSP NobleQ, PSP PreQursor and PSP RetroQ 12 Dec 2013, 9:11 am
PSPaudioware has added support for the new Avid AAX 64-bit plug-in format to the sQuad EQ plug-ins: PSP ClassicQ PSP ConsoleQ PSP McQ PSP NobleQ PSP PreQursor PSP RetroQ This is a free upgrade for c. […]
- FXpansion releases BFD3 Demo Version 12 Dec 2013, 9:08 am
FXpansion has announced that the BFD3 demo version is now available. BFD3 is the third generation of FXpansion's flagship acoustic drum software: mix-ready sounds with new levels of realism in an int. […]
- Universal Audio adds AAX 64 Support for UAD and Apollo for Mac users (Public Beta) 12 Dec 2013, 8:55 am
Universal Audio has announced that Pro Tools 11 and AAX 64 support for UAD Powered Plug-Ins is now available as a public beta for Mac users. UAD software v7.4.1 is a free public beta that gives Pro T. […]
- AAS releases AAX Native updates for Lounge Lizard, Ultra Analog, Chromaphone and AAS Player 12 Dec 2013, 8:45 am
Applied Acoustics Systems has released updates for Lounge Lizard EP-4 (4.0.3), Ultra Analog VA-2 (2.0.2), Chromaphone (1.0.6), and AAS Player (1.1.5) with several additions and fixes as well as AAX N. […]
- XILS-lab releases R.A.M.S.E.S. (Rhythm And Motion Stereo Engine System) Multi-Effect Plug-in for Mac and Win with Intro Offer 12 Dec 2013, 8:34 am
XILS-lab has announced the release of R.A.M.S.E.S., an all-new Windows and Mac OS X multi-effect plug-in "with a difference". Developed in close collaboration with Le Lotus Bleu (a.k.a. Laurent Bourg. […]
A comprehensive modulation effect, offering 3 types of modulation of audio signals: amplitude modulation, ring modulation, and frequency modulation. There are three audio sources, all of which may be used as either the modulator signal, or the carrier signal (and in some cases, both simultaneously). Also includes a fairly comprehensive MIDI implementation.
BRB-AudioFM modulates the frequency of incoming audio. It simply uses a pair of delay modules linked to a series of LFO’s to effectivey speed up and slow down any incoming signal.
Left and right channels can be controled seperately, allowing for some very trippy stereo phase action. The plug-in can be used as a generic FM effect, a phaser/flanger/chorus, or to emulate analogue tape modulation.
The Juicer produces an effect that the ear hears as a complex of phasing, stereo pans, echo and chorus, occassionally
coming together into a massive phase effect, yet without clouding the harmonic information the way echoes do.
There are six independent band-pass filters, three per stereo channel, each with independent low
frequency modulation, and a sample and hold unit for scintillation.
MYFX AFM is an FM (Frequency Modulation) and AM (Amplitude Modulation) effect plugin with 2 filters (switchable LP/HP/BP) and a ’crosser’.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed