Latest Music Software News
- Abeem Live Technologies updates Rack Performer for Windows to v1.01 23 Apr 2014, 5:55 am
Abeem Live Technologies has updated Rack Performer for Windows to v1.01. This update adds many work-flow improvements and some corrections. Multi-monitor support has been improved by making all dial. […]
- Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.7 23 Apr 2014, 5:34 am
Cycling '74 has updated Max to v6.1.7. New Features: Gen: added subpatcher message to gen subpatchers. Gen: ISF export to jit.gl.pix gen patchers (see Gen Code Export ISF Wiki Article). maxurl: wrapp. […]
- Rob Papen releases the eXplorer III collection 23 Apr 2014, 4:33 am
Rob Papen has released the eXplorer III collection, which combines all Rob Papen virtual synths plus the company's four effects plug-ins. Since eXplorer was first released in 2011, it has been update. […]
- Luxonix releases 'Ravity bundle' featuring Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) Sound Modules for Windows VSTi 23 Apr 2014, 4:08 am
Luxonix has released the Ravity bundle, featuring two 90s Sound Module / ROMpler VST instrument plug-ins for Windows. Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) were discontinued after Luxonix rele. […]
- Accusonus updates Drumatom to v1.5.0 23 Apr 2014, 3:50 am
Accusonus and Plugin Alliance have updated Drumatom to version 1.5. Enhancements: Added HiHat analyzing and processing. Added A/B comparison switch. Added 'Abbreviations Setup' option. Added tooltip. […]
- Acon Digital updates Acoustica Audio Editor to v6.0.14 23 Apr 2014, 3:36 am
Acon Digital has updated the free Basic Edition as well as the Standard and Premium Editions of its audio editor Acoustica to version 6.0.14. Fixes and enhancements: DeClick did not recall user prese. […]
- Elektron releases Analog Rytm - Hardware 8 Voice Analog Drum Machine with Sample Support 23 Apr 2014, 3:12 am
Elektron has announced that Analog Rytm, a hardware 8 voice analog drum machine with sample support, is now available for purchase. Key features: 8 drum voices, each with: Specialized analog percuss. […]
- Subatomic Software updates Audulus to v2.7 and releases for iPhone (All versions Half Price for Limited Time) 23 Apr 2014, 1:52 am
Subatomic Software has updated Audulus, the minimalist modular software synthesizer and effects processor for Mac OS X and iOS, to v2.7, which adds support for iPhone with a user interface specifical. […]
- Drumdrops releases "A Fistful of Drumkits" for Ableton Live (Drum Rack) 23 Apr 2014, 1:30 am
Drumdrops has released A Fistful of Drumkits, an Ableton Drum Rack pack containing Drumdrops first three sample kits - the 1963 Premier Outfits 54 Kit, The Roger's Big R Dub kit and the Mapex Heavy R. […]
- beatassist.eu releases MEQ-10 - 10-Band Equaliser for mastering for Windows VST 23 Apr 2014, 1:18 am
beatassist.eu has released MEQ-10, a free 10-Band EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows designed for mastering purposes. This effect features -12/+12dB on gain performance, 2 bandwidth octave control a [. […]
BLOCKFISH is a versatile compressor with countless ways to shape the incoming audio.
Unlike many other digital compressors, BLOCKFISH has ’soul’. It likes to bite, but it can be tamed easily once you’ve learned how to use its potential.
SPITFISH is a dead-easy to use de-esser, aimed mainly at mono or stereo vocal tracks. Just like classic analog de-essers, this unit dynamically filters out harsh, annoying s-like sounds that would otherwise ’spit’ in your face.
FLOORFISH is a simple expander / gate device, easy to set up and offers a broad variety of processing, ranging from slight expansion, backgound noise attenuation to extreme gating effects.
What’s different from similar units is the ability to scan the source and adjust the transistion curve accordingly.
This plugin affects the spectral dynamic. It classifies the magnitudes in 3 regions: small, medium and big whose gains can be adjusted independently between [-20dB;+20dB]. Therefore by boosting or cutting the small magnitudes, you can either add liveliness or remove background noise. Just try it to hear how far you can change your sound’s character.
This plugin also affects the spectral dynamic. It scales the spectral magnitude histogram according to a transfer function defined by the min, max and center parameters with saturation of the levels below the min and above the max.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed