Latest Music Software News
- FXpansion releases BFD3 Demo Version 12 Dec 2013, 9:08 am
FXpansion has announced that the BFD3 demo version is now available. BFD3 is the third generation of FXpansion's flagship acoustic drum software: mix-ready sounds with new levels of realism in an int. […]
- Universal Audio adds AAX 64 Support for UAD and Apollo for Mac users (Public Beta) 12 Dec 2013, 8:55 am
Universal Audio has announced that Pro Tools 11 and AAX 64 support for UAD Powered Plug-Ins is now available as a public beta for Mac users. UAD software v7.4.1 is a free public beta that gives Pro T. […]
- AAS releases AAX Native updates for Lounge Lizard, Ultra Analog, Chromaphone and AAS Player 12 Dec 2013, 8:45 am
Applied Acoustics Systems has released updates for Lounge Lizard EP-4 (4.0.3), Ultra Analog VA-2 (2.0.2), Chromaphone (1.0.6), and AAS Player (1.1.5) with several additions and fixes as well as AAX N. […]
- XILS-lab releases R.A.M.S.E.S. (Rhythm And Motion Stereo Engine System) Multi-Effect Plug-in for Mac and Win with Intro Offer 12 Dec 2013, 8:34 am
XILS-lab has announced the release of R.A.M.S.E.S., an all-new Windows and Mac OS X multi-effect plug-in "with a difference". Developed in close collaboration with Le Lotus Bleu (a.k.a. Laurent Bourg. […]
- Noisefirm releases DigiTape Hybrid Drums for Kontakt 12 Dec 2013, 7:33 am
Noisefirm has released DigiTape Hybrid Drums, a library of drum sounds for Kontakt that combines the best advantages of digital and analog audio technology. All of the library's sounds were sculpted. […]
- Nexus Republic releases Zen Electro - 64 mellow dance sounds for reFX Nexus 2 12 Dec 2013, 7:29 am
Nexus Republic has released Zen Electro, a sound expansion of 64 new sounds for the reFX Nexus 2 synthesizer designed for modern dance music with mellow and melodic edge. Here's what they say: "No do. […]
- D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.1 12 Dec 2013, 7:10 am
D16 Group has updated LuSH-101 to version 1.1.1. New version includes selectable GUI sizes. The following changes have been made since previous (1.1.0) version: Big and small GUI to choose. Fixed not. […]
- HoRNet releases SW34EQ Analog Modeled Equalizer Plug-in for Mac and Win 12 Dec 2013, 6:31 am
HoRNet has announced the immediate availability of its new equalizer plug-in, SW34EQ, for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS formats. SW34EQ is an equalizer comi. […]
- Tekky Synths updates PsYkYx to v3.0 and NuCLeoDoM to v2.5 12 Dec 2013, 6:20 am
Tekky Synths has updated PsYkYx to Version 3.0 and NuCLeoDoM to Version 2.5. PsYkYx 3.0: NEW Version information by clicking on the synth name. NEW Clear "3 Stages" creation process: Attack/Click - P. […]
- LVC-Audio releases public beta of PreAMPed 1.0.1 with Free Giveaway Contest 12 Dec 2013, 6:08 am
LVC-Audio has released PreAMPed 1.0.1 as a public beta. It can be downloaded at lvcaudio.com/preamped-beta. The beta version includes many fixes and changes (listed below). In addition, LVC-Audio is. […]
BLOCKFISH is a versatile compressor with countless ways to shape the incoming audio.
Unlike many other digital compressors, BLOCKFISH has ’soul’. It likes to bite, but it can be tamed easily once you’ve learned how to use its potential.
SPITFISH is a dead-easy to use de-esser, aimed mainly at mono or stereo vocal tracks. Just like classic analog de-essers, this unit dynamically filters out harsh, annoying s-like sounds that would otherwise ’spit’ in your face.
FLOORFISH is a simple expander / gate device, easy to set up and offers a broad variety of processing, ranging from slight expansion, backgound noise attenuation to extreme gating effects.
What’s different from similar units is the ability to scan the source and adjust the transistion curve accordingly.
This plugin affects the spectral dynamic. It classifies the magnitudes in 3 regions: small, medium and big whose gains can be adjusted independently between [-20dB;+20dB]. Therefore by boosting or cutting the small magnitudes, you can either add liveliness or remove background noise. Just try it to hear how far you can change your sound’s character.
This plugin also affects the spectral dynamic. It scales the spectral magnitude histogram according to a transfer function defined by the min, max and center parameters with saturation of the levels below the min and above the max.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed