Latest Music Software News
- Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E) trade show and conference to be held in Boston September 2014 8 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm
The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) and Sitarian Corporation have announced the launch of the Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E), a series of international tradeshows, conf. […]
- db audioware releases Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad 7 Mar 2014, 5:55 pm
db audioware has released Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad. Flying Haggis for iPad is the latest evolution of db audioware's original amp design for the Mac and PC. The vintage preamp and tone stack. […]
- A Surround Sound System You Can Carry Like an Umbrella, ‘Anywhere’ 7 Mar 2014, 10:27 am
Music is transformed by context, by instrumentation and space and setting. With amplified music, thinking about content alone isn’t enough. Visualists now work with projection mapping and lighting c. […]
- Friday’s Freeware: Let the dog out! 7 Mar 2014, 6:45 am
Bark of Dog, this the freeware we chose to highlight this week, not for its name, but for its ability to enhance the low end of your tracks. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- ADSR releases Bassic - Bass Synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:59 am
ADSR has released Bassic, a Reaktor synth "that makes designing killer bass music instruments simple". The guys behind Bassic say they have "designed a Reaktor ensemble that is minimal, yet powerfull. […]
- apeSoft releases iVCS3 for iPad - Official EMS VCS3 Emulator 7 Mar 2014, 3:55 am
apeSoft has released iVCS3, an official EMS VCS3 Emulator application for iPad. It costs $14.99. Here's what they say: History The VCS3 was created in 1969 by Peter Zinovieff's EMS company. The e [Re. […]
- Bassic, new synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:34 am
ADSR Sounds adds to the Reaktor add-on collection a new virtual synth designed with simplicity in mind. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Boz Digital Labs updates Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac and Win 7 Mar 2014, 2:28 am
Boz Digital Labs has updated Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac OS X and Windows (also available in VST, AU and RTAS). Little Foot (on sale for $19, marked down from $39) m. […]
- Sound Magic updates GrandEpiano for Mac and Win to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2 7 Mar 2014, 1:55 am
Sound Magic has updated GrandEpiano for Mac OS X and Windows to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2. Changes in GrandEpiano 2.2: Support Newest OS X Version. Engine Updated. Improved Reverb Unit.. […]
- Synthblitz Audio updates "Nitroflex" for Windows to v1.91 7 Mar 2014, 1:36 am
Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex, a synth VSTi for Windows, to v1.91. Nitroflex is a powerful audio synthesizer that offers hundreds of waveforms which users can combine, edit and shape to obta. […]
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
Its primary function is to shift the phase of an incoming audio signal. This is a critical function in fixing source signals that have phase errors in relation to one another, which can cause inappropriate cancellation or reinforcement of frequencies in a mix.
Inverts the phase of either left or right channel.
Channel-Tool is a quite simple plugIn with which you can adjust the gain, the stereo-mix and the phase of the input signal.
Flipper is a simple little plug that does an important job. It takes the input signal, in either mono or stereo, and inverts the polarity (a.k.a., “Phase Invert”) just like the “Phase Invert” button found on most larger mixing consoles. If your mono or stereo tracks sound unusually thin it could be because of phase problems. You can flip the phase of a wave file using wave editors but once you do you’re more or less stuck with the result. Instead, INSERT Flipper into your mixer channel INSERT and try it out in real time. Flipper can also be used to purposely generate out of phase signals or as a simple “Vocal eliminator” on stereo mixes (flip the phase of one side and mix the stereo tracks together in mono - whatever was centered in the mix will disappear).
P.I. is a dual channel Phase Inverter. It reverses stereo waveform polarity.
Unlike many other phase inverters, BRB-P.I. inverts the negative/positive polarity of both the left and right channels simultaneously - and does so with a crossfading action to eliminate sudden clicks.
This one just forces the phase to 0.0 thus removing life from your sound. No parameter except a gain.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed