Latest Music Software News
- Sonic Cat releases "Pop Synth" - 80s retro pop sound synth for Kontakt with intro offer 16 Apr 2014, 11:29 am
Sonic Cat has released Pop Synth, an 80s retro pop sound synth for Kontakt created by sampling a Roland JX-3P. They reinterpreted it as a modern instrument. Features: 80s retro pop sound synth. Recor. […]
- Replika Sound releases "RSGL04 Acoustic Guitar (Steel String)" Guitar Sample Library for Kontakt 16 Apr 2014, 10:50 am
Replika Sound has released RSGL04 Acoustic Guitar (Steel String), a new Guitar Sample Library for Kontakt. This versatile instrument comes in both Picked and Finger-Played versions and features: 4032. […]
- The $100 BeatStep Sequencer and Controller: Everything You Want to Know 16 Apr 2014, 10:21 am
Even if Arturia’s BeatStep did nothing other than act as a dumb controller, it might get your attention. The compact control surface / sequencer hardware runs about $100 street. As a controller, it. […]
- UVI updates UVI Workstation to v2.5.0 - New Streaming Engine and Background Sample Loading 16 Apr 2014, 9:28 am
UVI has updated UVI Workstation to version 2.5.0. Changes: [New] New streaming engine with special optimization for lossless compressed sample format. [New] Background sample loading resulting in fas. […]
- AudioThing releases "ChromaKey" for Kontakt and Mac and Win VST and AU 16 Apr 2014, 6:18 am
AudioThing has released ChromaKey for Mac OS X and Windows in AudioUnit, VST plug-in and Kontakt formats. ChromaKey is a collection of sounds ported to Kontakt and VST/AU plugin from AudioThing's sou. […]
- Universal Audio updates UAD Software to v7.6 and releases Chandler Limited Guitar Amp Plug-in and Mixing/Mastering Tools from Brainworx 16 Apr 2014, 4:25 am
Universal Audio Direct Developer partner Brainworx has released three plug-ins for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform and Apollo audio interfaces. Available for purchase via UA's Online Store for $199. […]
- Patchpool releases Spectral Rays for LinPlug Spectral 16 Apr 2014, 4:13 am
Patchpool has released Spectral Rays for LinPlug's Spectral synth. Spectral Rays contains 100 patches focussing on very musical and expressive lead sounds, rich, dreamy, glassy, cold and lush pads, g. […]
- LinPlug updates Alpha to v3.3 and Octopus to v1.3.4 16 Apr 2014, 3:52 am
LinPlug has updated its Alpha synthesizer plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows to v3.3. Changes: new, scale-able User Interface. new full window bank/preset browser. undo / redo functionality. noise now. […]
- Drumdrops releases "Mapex Heavy Rock Kit" - Kontakt 5 pack, Multi-Velocity Pack, Single Hits Pack, Drum Replacement Pack and All Samples Pack 16 Apr 2014, 3:12 am
Drumdrops has released the Mapex Heavy Rock Kit. Available to buy as five separate packs, this kit is based on the Mapex Saturn Kit which is a favourite for many rock drummers. This is a great soundi. […]
- Plugin Boutique launches its 1st plug-in 16 Apr 2014, 2:02 am
Plugin Boutique, Loopmasters’ partners and plug-in retailers, developed their first virtual instrument. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
Its primary function is to shift the phase of an incoming audio signal. This is a critical function in fixing source signals that have phase errors in relation to one another, which can cause inappropriate cancellation or reinforcement of frequencies in a mix.
Inverts the phase of either left or right channel.
Channel-Tool is a quite simple plugIn with which you can adjust the gain, the stereo-mix and the phase of the input signal.
Flipper is a simple little plug that does an important job. It takes the input signal, in either mono or stereo, and inverts the polarity (a.k.a., “Phase Invert”) just like the “Phase Invert” button found on most larger mixing consoles. If your mono or stereo tracks sound unusually thin it could be because of phase problems. You can flip the phase of a wave file using wave editors but once you do you’re more or less stuck with the result. Instead, INSERT Flipper into your mixer channel INSERT and try it out in real time. Flipper can also be used to purposely generate out of phase signals or as a simple “Vocal eliminator” on stereo mixes (flip the phase of one side and mix the stereo tracks together in mono - whatever was centered in the mix will disappear).
P.I. is a dual channel Phase Inverter. It reverses stereo waveform polarity.
Unlike many other phase inverters, BRB-P.I. inverts the negative/positive polarity of both the left and right channels simultaneously - and does so with a crossfading action to eliminate sudden clicks.
This one just forces the phase to 0.0 thus removing life from your sound. No parameter except a gain.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed