Latest Music Software News
- Video: A Heart-Breaking Solo with Autoharp and iPad, by Jekka 24 Jul 2014, 11:50 am
The iPad as folk instrument - alongside an earlier iteration, the Autoharp. In a heartbreakingly lovely video, Jekka of Moscow goes acoustic with Samplr. Continue → The post Video: A Heart-Breaking. […]
- Roland Drum and Bass Machines as Abstract Art, Suspended in Space 24 Jul 2014, 11:01 am
Art from archetypes — so much of what we make is built from the pieces of something that came before. It’s doubly true both in electronic dance music and the machines built to make it. From techno. […]
- IK releases SampleTank 3 - Sound and Groove Workstation for Mac and Win 24 Jul 2014, 10:24 am
IK Multimedia has announced that SampleTank 3, the sound and groove workstation for Mac OS X and Windows, is now shipping. SampleTank 3 features a 33 GB sound library (containing over 4,000 instrumen. […]
- Blue Cat's PatchWork 1.4 Released - MIDI and Parallel Chain Improvements 24 Jul 2014, 7:55 am
Blue Cat Audio have released an update for Blue Cat's PatchWork, adding new features and compatibility improvements to their "universal plug-ins patch bay" plug-in. Blue Cat's PatchWork 1.4 now inclu. […]
- Waves releases StudioRack and updates MultiRack to v9.7 24 Jul 2014, 5:54 am
Waves has updated MultiRack to v9.7 and announced the release of StudioRack. MultiRack SoundGrid and MultiRack Native v9.7 bring many new advances and improved stability and are compatible with the n. […]
- J74 updates "Progressive" Max for Live device to v2.0 - adds new techniques for chord progression editing and for musical analysis 24 Jul 2014, 4:15 am
J74 has updated the Max for Live device Progressive to version 2.0. The new version provides new functionality for chord progression editing, MIDI clip editing (humanize velocity and timing) and for. […]
- Holderness Media releases Caramel for iPad - Crunch and Crusher Effect Processor 24 Jul 2014, 3:30 am
Holderness Media has released Caramel, a stereo distortion, bitcrusher and fattener effect processor for iPad. Designed for use with the Audiobus app as well as USB audio interfaces, Caramel lets you. […]
- KX77FREE updates Kx-Modulad, Kx-Synth-x16, Kx-PolyMod and Kx-PolyM-CSE 24 Jul 2014, 2:57 am
KX77FREE has released major updates for several free VST intrumnent plug-in for Windows:Kx-Modulad v3.0, Kx-Synth-x16 v5.0, Kx-PolyMod v1.57 and Kx-PolyM-CSE v1.1d. Kx-Modulad v3.0: News: Filters, Ri. […]
- KVRDC14: New Prizes From XLN Audio 24 Jul 2014, 1:37 am
As mentioned yesterday, and Monday, we are in the final two weeks of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. Developers, it's time to get your submissions in... Thanks to seven new donations received s [Re. […]
- Flux:: releases Ircam Tools Spat v3 - incl. AAX 23 Jul 2014, 8:50 am
Flux:: has announced that Ircam Tools Spat is now available in v3 for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in AU, VST and AAX Native plug-in formats. Ircam Tools Spat is an advanced and sophisti [Read. […]
* SH-1 Graphic EQ
* SH-1 Delay
* SH-1 LFO Multi
* SH-1 Reverb
* SH-1 PhaseShifter
* SH-1 Chorus (Chorus/Flanger)
* SH-1 Filter (Lo-Hi Pass Filter)
Its primary function is to shift the phase of an incoming audio signal. This is a critical function in fixing source signals that have phase errors in relation to one another, which can cause inappropriate cancellation or reinforcement of frequencies in a mix.
Inverts the phase of either left or right channel.
Channel-Tool is a quite simple plugIn with which you can adjust the gain, the stereo-mix and the phase of the input signal.
Flipper is a simple little plug that does an important job. It takes the input signal, in either mono or stereo, and inverts the polarity (a.k.a., “Phase Invert”) just like the “Phase Invert” button found on most larger mixing consoles. If your mono or stereo tracks sound unusually thin it could be because of phase problems. You can flip the phase of a wave file using wave editors but once you do you’re more or less stuck with the result. Instead, INSERT Flipper into your mixer channel INSERT and try it out in real time. Flipper can also be used to purposely generate out of phase signals or as a simple “Vocal eliminator” on stereo mixes (flip the phase of one side and mix the stereo tracks together in mono - whatever was centered in the mix will disappear).
P.I. is a dual channel Phase Inverter. It reverses stereo waveform polarity.
Unlike many other phase inverters, BRB-P.I. inverts the negative/positive polarity of both the left and right channels simultaneously - and does so with a crossfading action to eliminate sudden clicks.
This one just forces the phase to 0.0 thus removing life from your sound. No parameter except a gain.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed