Latest Music Software News
- db audioware releases Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad 7 Mar 2014, 5:55 pm
db audioware has released Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad. Flying Haggis for iPad is the latest evolution of db audioware's original amp design for the Mac and PC. The vintage preamp and tone stack. […]
- A Surround Sound System You Can Carry Like an Umbrella, ‘Anywhere’ 7 Mar 2014, 10:27 am
Music is transformed by context, by instrumentation and space and setting. With amplified music, thinking about content alone isn’t enough. Visualists now work with projection mapping and lighting c. […]
- Friday’s Freeware: Let the dog out! 7 Mar 2014, 6:45 am
Bark of Dog, this the freeware we chose to highlight this week, not for its name, but for its ability to enhance the low end of your tracks. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- ADSR releases Bassic - Bass Synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:59 am
ADSR has released Bassic, a Reaktor synth "that makes designing killer bass music instruments simple". The guys behind Bassic say they have "designed a Reaktor ensemble that is minimal, yet powerfull. […]
- apeSoft releases iVCS3 for iPad - Official EMS VCS3 Emulator 7 Mar 2014, 3:55 am
apeSoft has released iVCS3, an official EMS VCS3 Emulator application for iPad. It costs $14.99. Here's what they say: History The VCS3 was created in 1969 by Peter Zinovieff's EMS company. The e [Re. […]
- Bassic, new synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:34 am
ADSR Sounds adds to the Reaktor add-on collection a new virtual synth designed with simplicity in mind. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Boz Digital Labs updates Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac and Win 7 Mar 2014, 2:28 am
Boz Digital Labs has updated Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac OS X and Windows (also available in VST, AU and RTAS). Little Foot (on sale for $19, marked down from $39) m. […]
- Sound Magic updates GrandEpiano for Mac and Win to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2 7 Mar 2014, 1:55 am
Sound Magic has updated GrandEpiano for Mac OS X and Windows to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2. Changes in GrandEpiano 2.2: Support Newest OS X Version. Engine Updated. Improved Reverb Unit.. […]
- Synthblitz Audio updates "Nitroflex" for Windows to v1.91 7 Mar 2014, 1:36 am
Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex, a synth VSTi for Windows, to v1.91. Nitroflex is a powerful audio synthesizer that offers hundreds of waveforms which users can combine, edit and shape to obta. […]
- Minimal System releases "MasterMix Buss Compressor" for Windows VST 7 Mar 2014, 12:52 am
Minimal System has released MasterMix Buss Compressor, a VST effect plug-in for Windows modelled on legendary buss compressors from classic analogue consoles. Features: Analogue Modelled Buss Compres. […]
Simple tremolo/auto-panner plugin
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Designed with electric pianos, strings and pads in mind, Equivibe is a hybrid of an EQ and a vibrato effect. After splitting your input into 9 bands, those relative frequencies are then individually modulated by their own dedicated oscillator — which is, in turn, modulated by an additional oscillator.
Pan-Oh!-Rama is an LFO driven Auto-Panner/Tremolo/Dual Filter.
- 6 LFOs using 18 waveshapes for modulation.
- Dual filterbanks using 6 filter types.
- Easy modulation routing.
- 24 built in presets.
- Comes in both Mono and Stereo versions.
- Detailed manual included.
Tremolo with simple Ping Pong Delay.
4 Waveforms, syncs to Host
Tempo: manually (bpm) or sync to host
This plugin is unavailable, if you find a copy, please let me know.
Audiovibrato is for those of you who love the sound of vibrato, but find yourselves in a sticky situation where your audio has none.
You can either control the rate manually, or click the “sync” button and have the rate lock to a sync controlled by your bpm clock.
Variable tremolo which moves between minimum and maximum speeds at a user-controlled or randomized amount of time.
Varitions on multi fast tremolos.
Easy fxs (tremolo, pan, HP or LP filter) syncronised to tempo with bpm division.
live looper series-
Easy to use loopers, dedicated to live sampling.
a cool tremolo / volume manipulation / audio chopper tool. except for crazy tremolo styles, you can use any MIDI information to control the volume of your audio (for example to fine-ride vocal tracks). Audio-chopper, sneaking tremolo, two-speed tremolo and a unique tremolo deform control to tailor-shape your effect. Use MIDI messages to vari-speed your tremolo and more stuff.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed