Latest Music Software News
- -20% at Soundiron and Omega released 18 Apr 2014, 3:16 am
Soundiron celebrates its newly-designed website with 20% off all its sound libraries until May 1. Also, the Omega mega bundle is out. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Virtual Products launches Virtual Chrono 18 Apr 2014, 3:11 am
Virtual Chrono is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows that will help you count the time you spend working on your audio projects. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Rob Papen released the eXplorer III 18 Apr 2014, 3:03 am
Rob Papen updated his eXplorer virtual instrument and effect bundle in a third version which is now available. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Friday’s Freeware: Chamber Orchestra 18 Apr 2014, 2:39 am
Versilian Studios compiled in a VST and AU plug-in a full chamber orchestra. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3 - Supports Audiobus 18 Apr 2014, 2:31 am
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3. The update adds Audiobus support. MultitrackStudio acts as output in the Audiobus app, so other apps can be recorded using Audiobu. […]
- Planet-H releases G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free Drum Machine/Groovebox for Android 17 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm
Planet-H has just released G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free beat making app for Android. G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, d. […]
- The KVR Developer Challenge 2014 - Audio Plug-in, Audio Application and Soundware Design Event Is Now Live 17 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm
We are very excited to announce that the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, the fifth free-for-all audio plug-in, audio application and soundware design event, is now live! The KVR Developer Challenge is. […]
- unEarthed Sampling releases "Forgotten Songs" for Kontakt - Cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings 17 Apr 2014, 9:55 am
unEarthed Sampling has released Forgotten Songs for Kontakt 4.2+, a new sample library based on "cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings". Here's what they say: "Atonal Chaos. Ligeti and. […]
- Roland AIRA MIDI Implementation: Now Official for TB-3, TR-8 – and TB-3 Sequences Nicely 17 Apr 2014, 9:26 am
This wouldn’t normally be news, but for whatever reason, the Roland AIRAs went flying off the shelves – missing any MIDI documentation. Ahem. We covered a number of these details before, including. […]
- eXtream Software Development releases Audio Evolution Mobile v3.0 for Android - adds MIDI sequencing as IAP 17 Apr 2014, 8:38 am
eXtream Software Development has released version 3.0 of their multitrack app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android, now featuring MIDI sequencing, virtual instruments and support for USB MIDI interface. […]
Simple tremolo/auto-panner plugin
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Designed with electric pianos, strings and pads in mind, Equivibe is a hybrid of an EQ and a vibrato effect. After splitting your input into 9 bands, those relative frequencies are then individually modulated by their own dedicated oscillator — which is, in turn, modulated by an additional oscillator.
Pan-Oh!-Rama is an LFO driven Auto-Panner/Tremolo/Dual Filter.
- 6 LFOs using 18 waveshapes for modulation.
- Dual filterbanks using 6 filter types.
- Easy modulation routing.
- 24 built in presets.
- Comes in both Mono and Stereo versions.
- Detailed manual included.
Tremolo with simple Ping Pong Delay.
4 Waveforms, syncs to Host
Tempo: manually (bpm) or sync to host
This plugin is unavailable, if you find a copy, please let me know.
Audiovibrato is for those of you who love the sound of vibrato, but find yourselves in a sticky situation where your audio has none.
You can either control the rate manually, or click the “sync” button and have the rate lock to a sync controlled by your bpm clock.
Variable tremolo which moves between minimum and maximum speeds at a user-controlled or randomized amount of time.
Varitions on multi fast tremolos.
Easy fxs (tremolo, pan, HP or LP filter) syncronised to tempo with bpm division.
live looper series-
Easy to use loopers, dedicated to live sampling.
a cool tremolo / volume manipulation / audio chopper tool. except for crazy tremolo styles, you can use any MIDI information to control the volume of your audio (for example to fine-ride vocal tracks). Audio-chopper, sneaking tremolo, two-speed tremolo and a unique tremolo deform control to tailor-shape your effect. Use MIDI messages to vari-speed your tremolo and more stuff.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed