Latest Music Software News
- Live from the Moog Factory, Watch Erika, Teengirl Fantasy, and Survive 24 Apr 2014, 11:59 am
CDM here in the Moog Factory, downtown Asheville, North Carolina. I don’t care whether you’re a Boiler Room fan or hater – this one is special. Erika is here from Detroit with her circular seque. […]
- Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro v2.5 for Mac and Windows 24 Apr 2014, 8:01 am
Synchro Arts has announced the release of version 2.5 of Revoice Pro for Mac OS X and Windows. Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automa. […]
- Audiority releases Omnisphere Cinematic III 24 Apr 2014, 4:44 am
Audiority has released Omnisphere Cinematic III, a new soundbank for Spectrasonics Omnisphere featuring 100 new modern presets designed for Dark Ambient, Film, Soundtrack and Underscore. Specificatio. […]
- ReVoice Pro updated to v2.5 24 Apr 2014, 2:58 am
Synchro Arts released a new version of its ReVoice Pro double-track, ADT and harmony software for Mac and PC. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Abletunes releases its 1st plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:54 am
Abletunes, the ressources website for Ableton Live users, announces the availability of its very first plug-in, the Selektor drum sampler. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The UVI Vintage Legends on sale 24 Apr 2014, 2:47 am
UVI launches a flash sale on its Vintage Legends synth collection with more than 40% discount. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Tek’it Audio launches a compression plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:45 am
Comp, Tek’it Audio’s new plug-in, allows you to process the dynamics of your projects on Windows... Read more on Audiofanzine
- HoRNet updates VCA to v1.1.0 24 Apr 2014, 2:00 am
HoRNet has updated VCA to version 1.1.0 adding many improvements like: An extended visualization for gain reduction. Removed gain reduction limits. Multiple envelope follower behavior. The update is. […]
- Sound Dust releases "Tiny Chaos Engine" - Free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 24 Apr 2014, 1:59 am
Sound Dust has released Tiny Chaos Engine, a free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 4 and 5. It was made with / from a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flyin. […]
- How Gloves and Wearable Tech Could Change Music Performance: In Depth with Imogen Heap and Team 23 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm
In fits and starts, musical interface inventors have tried for decades to make manipulating digital music more expressive. But that persistence comes out of a clear goal post. They want the machine’. […]
Simple tremolo/auto-panner plugin
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Designed with electric pianos, strings and pads in mind, Equivibe is a hybrid of an EQ and a vibrato effect. After splitting your input into 9 bands, those relative frequencies are then individually modulated by their own dedicated oscillator — which is, in turn, modulated by an additional oscillator.
Pan-Oh!-Rama is an LFO driven Auto-Panner/Tremolo/Dual Filter.
- 6 LFOs using 18 waveshapes for modulation.
- Dual filterbanks using 6 filter types.
- Easy modulation routing.
- 24 built in presets.
- Comes in both Mono and Stereo versions.
- Detailed manual included.
Tremolo with simple Ping Pong Delay.
4 Waveforms, syncs to Host
Tempo: manually (bpm) or sync to host
This plugin is unavailable, if you find a copy, please let me know.
Audiovibrato is for those of you who love the sound of vibrato, but find yourselves in a sticky situation where your audio has none.
You can either control the rate manually, or click the “sync” button and have the rate lock to a sync controlled by your bpm clock.
Variable tremolo which moves between minimum and maximum speeds at a user-controlled or randomized amount of time.
Varitions on multi fast tremolos.
Easy fxs (tremolo, pan, HP or LP filter) syncronised to tempo with bpm division.
live looper series-
Easy to use loopers, dedicated to live sampling.
a cool tremolo / volume manipulation / audio chopper tool. except for crazy tremolo styles, you can use any MIDI information to control the volume of your audio (for example to fine-ride vocal tracks). Audio-chopper, sneaking tremolo, two-speed tremolo and a unique tremolo deform control to tailor-shape your effect. Use MIDI messages to vari-speed your tremolo and more stuff.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed