Latest Music Software News
- Egyptrixx x A N F: Audiovisuals as Surface, Texture, and Trip to Alien Volcanoes 9 Dec 2013, 11:57 am
It’s real, and yet, it isn’t. It’s the sound of percussion, but it resonates in an otherworldly way. It’s the flaming, blood-red surface of a volcano, but it’s melting before us. Some of the. […]
- u-he Zebra turns 10 - updated to V2.7; Diva updated to V1.3 (Both incl. AAX) 9 Dec 2013, 11:51 am
It has been 10 years since u-he first released Zebra 1.0 in December 2003. To celebrate this anniversary, u-he have updated Zebra to version 2.7. Diva has also been updated, to Version 1.3. Zebra 2.7. […]
- ThaLoops releases "Steinway Grand Piano B211" Virtual Instrument 9 Dec 2013, 11:02 am
ThaLoops has released Steinway Grand Piano B211, a virtual instrument fine-tuned for hip hop, r'n'b and pop music producers. The piano was sampled in a world class studio in Europe through an SSL 400. […]
- Monocasual updates Giada Loop Machine to v0.8.1 for Linux, Windows and OS X 9 Dec 2013, 10:55 am
Monocasual has updated Giada to version 0.8.1, codename Jack Sparrow. Main new features: New high quality pitch control, based on libsamplerate; New "spread sample to bar", "spread sample to song" fu. […]
- A Free and Open Source Compressor, Built in Pd and Perfect for Mobile 9 Dec 2013, 10:38 am
Whether you’re building an experimental effect or performance tool or writing the Next Big Thing in Mobile Apps, you might need some signal compression. Working in Pure Data (Pd), it’s easy to cre. […]
- Dmitry Sches updates Diversion to 1.3 9 Dec 2013, 9:01 am
Dmitry Sches has updated Diversion to v1.3. Changes: Added sample playback support. Added granular synthesis support. Added output recording feature. Many fixes for stability improvements. [Read More. […]
- Crypto Cipher releases "Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1" for Kontakt and announces 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs 9 Dec 2013, 6:44 am
Crypto Cipher has released Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 for Kontakt 5.3+ and announced a 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs. Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 features "Ancient Indian Rare. […]
- Ghostwave Audio releases "Memento" for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2 9 Dec 2013, 5:22 am
Ghostwave Audio has announced the release of Memento, a new soundset for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2. This bank, which contains 100 presets, is focused on retro 80s synth sounds. With arps, basses, pads, l. […]
- Little Endian releases Melodify SDK 1.0 9 Dec 2013, 3:16 am
Little Endian has announced the release of Melodify SDK version 1.0 for iOS, Android, OS X and Windows. The SDK enables software developers to easily add melody to spoken voice. The technology is pri. […]
- Igor Vasiliev updates "Master FX" for iPad to v1.1 9 Dec 2013, 2:24 am
Igor Vasiliev has updated Master FX for iPad to version 1.1, which is now available on the App Store. What's new: Inter-App Audio supported. Waveform view of player files. Loop mode for playback. Imp. […]
Simple tremolo/auto-panner plugin
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Designed with electric pianos, strings and pads in mind, Equivibe is a hybrid of an EQ and a vibrato effect. After splitting your input into 9 bands, those relative frequencies are then individually modulated by their own dedicated oscillator — which is, in turn, modulated by an additional oscillator.
Pan-Oh!-Rama is an LFO driven Auto-Panner/Tremolo/Dual Filter.
- 6 LFOs using 18 waveshapes for modulation.
- Dual filterbanks using 6 filter types.
- Easy modulation routing.
- 24 built in presets.
- Comes in both Mono and Stereo versions.
- Detailed manual included.
Tremolo with simple Ping Pong Delay.
4 Waveforms, syncs to Host
Tempo: manually (bpm) or sync to host
This plugin is unavailable, if you find a copy, please let me know.
Audiovibrato is for those of you who love the sound of vibrato, but find yourselves in a sticky situation where your audio has none.
You can either control the rate manually, or click the “sync” button and have the rate lock to a sync controlled by your bpm clock.
Variable tremolo which moves between minimum and maximum speeds at a user-controlled or randomized amount of time.
Varitions on multi fast tremolos.
Easy fxs (tremolo, pan, HP or LP filter) syncronised to tempo with bpm division.
live looper series-
Easy to use loopers, dedicated to live sampling.
a cool tremolo / volume manipulation / audio chopper tool. except for crazy tremolo styles, you can use any MIDI information to control the volume of your audio (for example to fine-ride vocal tracks). Audio-chopper, sneaking tremolo, two-speed tremolo and a unique tremolo deform control to tailor-shape your effect. Use MIDI messages to vari-speed your tremolo and more stuff.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed