Latest Music Software News
- Hands-on: How the SH-101 Plug-Out for AIRA SYSTEM-1 Works – And Sounds 25 Jul 2014, 3:17 pm
Somewhere, some editor has probably already written the headline “Turn On, Tune In, Plug-in, Plug-Out.” After all, back when Roland introduced the AIRAs, the reaction was something like this: “A. […]
- Roland AIRA Series, 1.10: Everything Gets Smarter, USB Backup and Restore 25 Jul 2014, 1:29 pm
Roland has updated the firmware for the first full AIRA line (TR-8 drum machine, TB-3 bassline sequencer, VT-3 vocal processor, SYSTEM-1 synthesizer) today to version 1.10. There are no new sounds –. […]
- Connect Your Brain to Synthesizers, with Desktop and Modular Creations for Brainwaves 25 Jul 2014, 11:31 am
Oh, sure, you can convert MIDI and clock and DIN and control voltage. But how about brainwaves? How about jacking your noggin straight into your synths and controlling synthesizers only with your mind. […]
- Zvork releases LeSpace - stereo wide rhythmic multi-echo for the Rack Extension platform 25 Jul 2014, 11:27 am
Zvork has announced the release of their latest Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason, the LeSpace multi-echo. LeSpace is a delay-based effect with a particular emphasis on rhythmic multi-tap ech [. […]
- PreSonus releases "Capture" and "Capture Duo" Audio-Recording Apps for iPad 25 Jul 2014, 11:04 am
PreSonus has introduced Capture and Capture Duo, two new audio-recording apps for Apple iPad that are based on the company's Capture live-recording software for StudioLive mixers. Capture for iPad [R. […]
- Waldorf releases Streichfett String Synthesizer (Hardware) 25 Jul 2014, 10:40 am
Waldorf has announced availability of the Streichfett String Synthesizer, bringing back to life the extinct string synthesizer sounds of yesteryear with a modern-day musical twist. Back in the Seven. […]
- Eerie Resonance: Listen as a Synth Accompanies Singing Architecture 25 Jul 2014, 9:15 am
Dancing about architecture? How about singing about architecture – or architecture that sings? Burnley England’s Singing Ringing Tree is an abstract sculpture that resonates with the wind. Rising. […]
- PSOFT releases PSOFT Audio Player for iPhone / iPod touch 25 Jul 2014, 8:50 am
PSOFT has announced the release of the PSOFT Audio Player, a multipurpose music player app for iPhone / iPod touch. PSOFT Audio Player is a special music player with which you can modify the sound ho. […]
- Aerodrums releases presets for 6 major drum samplers (incl. AD, BFD, EZd, SD and SSD) 25 Jul 2014, 8:20 am
Aerodrums has released presets to make it easier for drummers and Digital Audio Workstation users to air-drum into their favorite sampler. The presets provide MIDI mappings that allow the samplers to. […]
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to 2014.0.1 25 Jul 2014, 7:57 am
Adobe has announced the release of the Premiere Pro CC 2014.0.1 Update. This version provides important fixes and enhancements to the editing experience, and is recommended for all users. A list of n. […]
Simple tremolo/auto-panner plugin
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- utility for delay fix
- CC 94 delay length
- stereo expander++ included phase inverter
- It can convert MONO signal into STEREO signal
- CC 10 panpot
- 8-type stereo IIR filter inherited from SH-1 Filter
- CC 71 resonance
- CC 74 cut off frequency
- stereo compressor/expander/limiter based on T-SLEDGE
- 2-band multi phase chorus(4-type & 2-type lfo)
- Because of delay of the plugin(25-sample delay) if you want to use it as normal chorus, I recommend to use as insert effect.
- variable wave form LFO panning tremolo
Designed with electric pianos, strings and pads in mind, Equivibe is a hybrid of an EQ and a vibrato effect. After splitting your input into 9 bands, those relative frequencies are then individually modulated by their own dedicated oscillator — which is, in turn, modulated by an additional oscillator.
Pan-Oh!-Rama is an LFO driven Auto-Panner/Tremolo/Dual Filter.
- 6 LFOs using 18 waveshapes for modulation.
- Dual filterbanks using 6 filter types.
- Easy modulation routing.
- 24 built in presets.
- Comes in both Mono and Stereo versions.
- Detailed manual included.
Tremolo with simple Ping Pong Delay.
4 Waveforms, syncs to Host
Tempo: manually (bpm) or sync to host
This plugin is unavailable, if you find a copy, please let me know.
Audiovibrato is for those of you who love the sound of vibrato, but find yourselves in a sticky situation where your audio has none.
You can either control the rate manually, or click the “sync” button and have the rate lock to a sync controlled by your bpm clock.
Variable tremolo which moves between minimum and maximum speeds at a user-controlled or randomized amount of time.
Varitions on multi fast tremolos.
Easy fxs (tremolo, pan, HP or LP filter) syncronised to tempo with bpm division.
live looper series-
Easy to use loopers, dedicated to live sampling.
a cool tremolo / volume manipulation / audio chopper tool. except for crazy tremolo styles, you can use any MIDI information to control the volume of your audio (for example to fine-ride vocal tracks). Audio-chopper, sneaking tremolo, two-speed tremolo and a unique tremolo deform control to tailor-shape your effect. Use MIDI messages to vari-speed your tremolo and more stuff.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed