Latest Music Software News
- The Unfinished releases "Zebra Elysium" for u-he Zebra 11 Jul 2014, 5:35 am
The Unfinished has released Zebra Elysium, a new soundset for u-he Zebra that represents the soft, dark underbelly of cinematic underscore and ambient electronica. It features 128 patches full of of. […]
- Modulus releases modulus.002 — Hardware Analogue/Digital Hybrid Polysynth 11 Jul 2014, 5:21 am
British electronic musical instruments manufacturer Modulus has announced availability of modulus.002 — the first analogue/digital hybrid polysynth to have been designed, developed, and manufacture. […]
- Native Instruments releases Circuit Halo Expansion for Maschine 11 Jul 2014, 5:08 am
Native Instruments has released Circuit Halo – a new Maschine Expansion that combines intricately-sampled vintage synths and drum machines with contemporary patterns. Circuit Halo's sound set combi. […]
- Leap Into The Void releases "Fundamental" for NI Massive 11 Jul 2014, 5:06 am
Leap Into The Void has announced the release of Fundamental, a collection of 64 sub bass, bass and lead sounds for Native Instruments Massive. Fundamental is a hybrid collection blending deep electro. […]
- Propellerhead release "Take" - Free Creative Vocal Recorder for iOS 11 Jul 2014, 4:51 am
Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Take Creative Vocal Recorder, a new free app for iOS. Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It's got the same simplicity you've come to ex [Re. […]
- Cockos updates REAPER to v4.7 and Free ReaPlugs to v2.2 (incl. 64-bit) 11 Jul 2014, 4:21 am
Cockos has updated REAPER to version 4.7 and the ReaPlugs VST FX Suite to version 2.2. Changes in ReaPlugs v2.2: Added 64-bit version. ReaJS: updated with latest REAPER 4.7 JSFX improvements. ReaJS:. […]
- Sound Magic releases "Reverb Bundle" for Mac and Win VST and AU and "Pop Extension Pack" for China Story Erhu 11 Jul 2014, 4:06 am
Sound Magic has released Reverb Bundle, an effect plug-in bundle for reverb, imaging, surround and delay for Mac OS X and Windows in VST and AU plug-in formats. Reverb Bundle contains four plugins sp. […]
- Soundiron releases Iron Pack 7 with Intro Offer (Voices Of Rapture: Tenor and Soprano also on sale) 11 Jul 2014, 3:38 am
Soundiron has announced the releases of Iron Pack 7, which is currently on sale for $3.99 (MSRP is $4.99). Voice Of Rapture: The Soprano and Voice Of Rapture: The Tenor are both on sale for only $99. […]
- Homegrown Sounds releases "Gratis IR" (Free Pads) and "Lumin IR" (Pads) for iZotope Iris 11 Jul 2014, 2:10 am
Homegrown Sounds has announced that to coincide with the current sale on sounds for iZotope Iris, a free collection called Gratis IR has been released. Gratis IR is a collection of pads for iZotope I. […]
- IK releases iRig MIDI 2 - Portable Lighting/USB MIDI interface for iDevices, Mac and PC 11 Jul 2014, 1:10 am
IK has announced the release of iRig MIDI 2, a portable Lighting/USB MIDI interface. It is fully compatible with all the latest generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Mac and PC. It of. […]
Guitar Amp Modeling VST Plug-In for Windows and Mac
- British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall(R) stack!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Built In 4×12 Cabinet Emulation!
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with Windows and Mac VST hosts!
TubeDriver is a tube amplifier designed to enrich the signal with warm tube saturation. It’s based on real tube stage modeling.
Crow Preamp emulates the way tube preamps behave and sound. It will add the typical saturation and warmth of real tubes to your digital tracks!
Crow preamp emulator is very easy to use, and there are only a few parameters for you to handle: input level, tube drive amount, tube type selection, output level and a power switch.
The A-110 is a tube amp simulator with a built in 3 band EQ, compressor, lowpass filter, secondary tube channel with 4 amp models, dry output, etc. Although it was designed with drums in mind, the A-110 is a great tool for giving pianos, synthesizers and guitars a sometimes much-needed “umph” that can result in a more gritty, interesting sound.
What’s New :
-Significant reduction in CPU usage
-Secondary tube channel added w/4 amp models
-Modified amp ’hiss’ system
-Redesigned lowpass filter w/added saturation
-Redesigned, more efficient compressor
TAL-Tube is a saturation plugin that have the characteristic of tubes and an additional amplifier mode. It’s very suitable for adding higher harmonics and can give more excitement and analog character to digital sounds or drums.
At extreme values it can also be used as a grungy distortion effect…
* Amplifier mode.
* Soft and hard mode (2 different tube types).
* Dry/Wet knob.
* Gain reduction display.
* 4x oversampled processing.
* Some presets.
* Low CPU
POWER - Power ON/OFF.
DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POW AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
OUTPUT - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_7170_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Wagner Sharp is based on real tube stage modeling.
- CUT LOW, HIGH - input High Pass and Low Pass filters
- DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the preamp
- BASS, MIDDLE, FREQ, TREBLE - Tone Stack gain controls
- FREQ - middle frequency tune
- VOLUME - Output level. When light red led - decrease VOLUME value
- QUALITY - Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling). SampleRate always has a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host (if supported by host)
- POWER - Switch plug-in in bypass mode
A fast stereo tube-preamp
This plug-in can be used to add a tube-like warmness to any audio material.
A tube distortion effect with a distinct sound. You decide how hard to push the sound, and the Bias slider lets you emulate various tubes as well as solid-state distortion.
Tube emulator with a different sound giving a little bit crazy bite.
Digitizing tube emulator.
Warning can produce loud noise! Read info after download.
RubyTube simulates tube preamps for those that can’t forget. If you are missing that subtle sparkling and compression that you get when using ancient audio equipment, RubyTube might be something for you. And like many other good things in life, RubyTube is free.
RubyTube is a real time, digital tube amp simulator. RubyTube simulates the saturation effect that can be found in audio equipment with vacuum tubes. This effect is usually hardly noticable but it is responsible for the classic tube sound. Sometimes its just a sparkle on the voice and a slight compression of drums and bass that makes the difference between a neutral recording and a warm and full sounding song.
If you have a system with the old processor and “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead.dll” not working properly, then use the “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead_no_SSE2.dll”
POWER - Power ON/OFF. HQ - Oversampling ON / OFF. Use OFF to reduce CPU usage, use ON to get the quality sound without aliases (more CPU). When a project or the track is exported to a wave file (mixdown, bounce, render, freeze) oversampling is always automatically enabled regardless of the position of the button.
GAIN - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POWER AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
VOLUME - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_8505_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed