Latest Music Software News
- Rob Papen releases the eXplorer III collection 23 Apr 2014, 4:33 am
Rob Papen has released the eXplorer III collection, which combines all Rob Papen virtual synths plus the company's four effects plug-ins. Since eXplorer was first released in 2011, it has been update. […]
- Luxonix releases 'Ravity bundle' featuring Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) Sound Modules for Windows VSTi 23 Apr 2014, 4:08 am
Luxonix has released the Ravity bundle, featuring two 90s Sound Module / ROMpler VST instrument plug-ins for Windows. Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) were discontinued after Luxonix rele. […]
- Accusonus updates Drumatom to v1.5.0 23 Apr 2014, 3:50 am
Accusonus and Plugin Alliance have updated Drumatom to version 1.5. Enhancements: Added HiHat analyzing and processing. Added A/B comparison switch. Added 'Abbreviations Setup' option. Added tooltip. […]
- Acon Digital updates Acoustica Audio Editor to v6.0.14 23 Apr 2014, 3:36 am
Acon Digital has updated the free Basic Edition as well as the Standard and Premium Editions of its audio editor Acoustica to version 6.0.14. Fixes and enhancements: DeClick did not recall user prese. […]
- Elektron releases Analog Rytm - Hardware 8 Voice Analog Drum Machine with Sample Support 23 Apr 2014, 3:12 am
Elektron has announced that Analog Rytm, a hardware 8 voice analog drum machine with sample support, is now available for purchase. Key features: 8 drum voices, each with: Specialized analog percuss. […]
- Subatomic Software updates Audulus to v2.7 and releases for iPhone (All versions Half Price for Limited Time) 23 Apr 2014, 1:52 am
Subatomic Software has updated Audulus, the minimalist modular software synthesizer and effects processor for Mac OS X and iOS, to v2.7, which adds support for iPhone with a user interface specifical. […]
- beatassist.eu releases MEQ-10 - 10-Band Equaliser for mastering for Windows VST 23 Apr 2014, 1:18 am
beatassist.eu has released MEQ-10, a free 10-Band EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows designed for mastering purposes. This effect features -12/+12dB on gain performance, 2 bandwidth octave control a [. […]
- Big Fish Audio releases "Echo: Cinematic Pop Guitars" Construction Kits in AL, REX, WAV, RMX, Acid and Kontakt formats 22 Apr 2014, 1:57 pm
Big Fish Audio has released Echo, a collection of 25 Cinematic Pop Guitar construction kits in Apple Loops, REX, WAV, RMX, Acid, Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5 formats. This 8.2 GB collection (3.4 GB of 2 [. […]
- New Sonic Arts updates Granite to v1.52 22 Apr 2014, 12:07 pm
New Sonic Arts has updated Granite to v1.52. Improvements: Restored support for OS X 10.6 and 10.7. Preset Menu can now display and browse samples. Added "Saved with Samples" indicator. Fixes: Save w. […]
- Faber Acoustical updates RoomScope for iOS to v2.1 22 Apr 2014, 9:02 am
Faber Acoustical has updated RoomScope to v2.1. RoomScope now presents a nonlinearity parameter to offer additional guidance on the validity of each acoustic decay parameter (T20, T30, T60, EDT). Val. […]
Guitar Amp Modeling VST Plug-In for Windows and Mac
- British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall(R) stack!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Built In 4×12 Cabinet Emulation!
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with Windows and Mac VST hosts!
TubeDriver is a tube amplifier designed to enrich the signal with warm tube saturation. It’s based on real tube stage modeling.
Crow Preamp emulates the way tube preamps behave and sound. It will add the typical saturation and warmth of real tubes to your digital tracks!
Crow preamp emulator is very easy to use, and there are only a few parameters for you to handle: input level, tube drive amount, tube type selection, output level and a power switch.
The A-110 is a tube amp simulator with a built in 3 band EQ, compressor, lowpass filter, secondary tube channel with 4 amp models, dry output, etc. Although it was designed with drums in mind, the A-110 is a great tool for giving pianos, synthesizers and guitars a sometimes much-needed “umph” that can result in a more gritty, interesting sound.
What’s New :
-Significant reduction in CPU usage
-Secondary tube channel added w/4 amp models
-Modified amp ’hiss’ system
-Redesigned lowpass filter w/added saturation
-Redesigned, more efficient compressor
TAL-Tube is a saturation plugin that have the characteristic of tubes and an additional amplifier mode. It’s very suitable for adding higher harmonics and can give more excitement and analog character to digital sounds or drums.
At extreme values it can also be used as a grungy distortion effect…
* Amplifier mode.
* Soft and hard mode (2 different tube types).
* Dry/Wet knob.
* Gain reduction display.
* 4x oversampled processing.
* Some presets.
* Low CPU
POWER - Power ON/OFF.
DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POW AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
OUTPUT - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_7170_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Wagner Sharp is based on real tube stage modeling.
- CUT LOW, HIGH - input High Pass and Low Pass filters
- DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the preamp
- BASS, MIDDLE, FREQ, TREBLE - Tone Stack gain controls
- FREQ - middle frequency tune
- VOLUME - Output level. When light red led - decrease VOLUME value
- QUALITY - Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling). SampleRate always has a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host (if supported by host)
- POWER - Switch plug-in in bypass mode
A fast stereo tube-preamp
This plug-in can be used to add a tube-like warmness to any audio material.
A tube distortion effect with a distinct sound. You decide how hard to push the sound, and the Bias slider lets you emulate various tubes as well as solid-state distortion.
Tube emulator with a different sound giving a little bit crazy bite.
Digitizing tube emulator.
Warning can produce loud noise! Read info after download.
RubyTube simulates tube preamps for those that can’t forget. If you are missing that subtle sparkling and compression that you get when using ancient audio equipment, RubyTube might be something for you. And like many other good things in life, RubyTube is free.
RubyTube is a real time, digital tube amp simulator. RubyTube simulates the saturation effect that can be found in audio equipment with vacuum tubes. This effect is usually hardly noticable but it is responsible for the classic tube sound. Sometimes its just a sparkle on the voice and a slight compression of drums and bass that makes the difference between a neutral recording and a warm and full sounding song.
If you have a system with the old processor and “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead.dll” not working properly, then use the “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead_no_SSE2.dll”
POWER - Power ON/OFF. HQ - Oversampling ON / OFF. Use OFF to reduce CPU usage, use ON to get the quality sound without aliases (more CPU). When a project or the track is exported to a wave file (mixdown, bounce, render, freeze) oversampling is always automatically enabled regardless of the position of the button.
GAIN - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POWER AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
VOLUME - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_8505_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed