Latest Music Software News
- Blue Cat's PatchWork 1.4 Released - MIDI and Parallel Chain Improvements 24 Jul 2014, 7:55 am
Blue Cat Audio have released an update for Blue Cat's PatchWork, adding new features and compatibility improvements to their "universal plug-ins patch bay" plug-in. Blue Cat's PatchWork 1.4 now inclu. […]
- Waves releases StudioRack and updates MultiRack to v9.7 24 Jul 2014, 5:54 am
Waves has updated MultiRack to v9.7 and announced the release of StudioRack. MultiRack SoundGrid and MultiRack Native v9.7 bring many new advances and improved stability and are compatible with the n. […]
- J74 updates "Progressive" Max for Live device to v2.0 - adds new techniques for chord progression editing and for musical analysis 24 Jul 2014, 4:15 am
J74 has updated the Max for Live device Progressive to version 2.0. The new version provides new functionality for chord progression editing, MIDI clip editing (humanize velocity and timing) and for. […]
- Holderness Media releases Caramel for iPad - Crunch and Crusher Effect Processor 24 Jul 2014, 3:30 am
Holderness Media has released Caramel, a stereo distortion, bitcrusher and fattener effect processor for iPad. Designed for use with the Audiobus app as well as USB audio interfaces, Caramel lets you. […]
- KX77FREE updates Kx-Modulad, Kx-Synth-x16, Kx-PolyMod and Kx-PolyM-CSE 24 Jul 2014, 2:57 am
KX77FREE has released major updates for several free VST intrumnent plug-in for Windows:Kx-Modulad v3.0, Kx-Synth-x16 v5.0, Kx-PolyMod v1.57 and Kx-PolyM-CSE v1.1d. Kx-Modulad v3.0: News: Filters, Ri. […]
- KVRDC14: New Prizes From XLN Audio 24 Jul 2014, 1:37 am
As mentioned yesterday, and Monday, we are in the final two weeks of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. Developers, it's time to get your submissions in... Thanks to seven new donations received s [Re. […]
- Flux:: releases Ircam Tools Spat v3 - incl. AAX 23 Jul 2014, 8:50 am
Flux:: has announced that Ircam Tools Spat is now available in v3 for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in AU, VST and AAX Native plug-in formats. Ircam Tools Spat is an advanced and sophisti [Read. […]
- MOTU announces 1248, 8M and 16A Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces 23 Jul 2014, 8:40 am
MOTU has announced three new high-end Thunderbolt audio interfaces: the 1248, 8M and 16A. The culmination of years of RandD, each interface delivers a wide range of analog and digital I/O, A/D/A co [. […]
- PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac and Win 23 Jul 2014, 7:30 am
PG Music has released updates for both the Mac OS X and Windows versions of Band-in-a-Box 2014. BIAB 2014 Mac Summary of changes for Build 83: Added: VU Meters have been added to the Mixer. Fixed: Wh. […]
- Intermorphic updates Noatikl for Mac, Win and iOS to v2.5.22 23 Jul 2014, 7:11 am
Intermorphic has updated Noatikl for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS to v2.5.22. Changes in Noatikl Desktop and Noatikl Desktop Audio Plugins: New: Added Soundfont SF2 support (mono only - stereo channel d. […]
Guitar Amp Modeling VST Plug-In for Windows and Mac
- British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall(R) stack!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Built In 4×12 Cabinet Emulation!
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with Windows and Mac VST hosts!
TubeDriver is a tube amplifier designed to enrich the signal with warm tube saturation. It’s based on real tube stage modeling.
Crow Preamp emulates the way tube preamps behave and sound. It will add the typical saturation and warmth of real tubes to your digital tracks!
Crow preamp emulator is very easy to use, and there are only a few parameters for you to handle: input level, tube drive amount, tube type selection, output level and a power switch.
The A-110 is a tube amp simulator with a built in 3 band EQ, compressor, lowpass filter, secondary tube channel with 4 amp models, dry output, etc. Although it was designed with drums in mind, the A-110 is a great tool for giving pianos, synthesizers and guitars a sometimes much-needed “umph” that can result in a more gritty, interesting sound.
What’s New :
-Significant reduction in CPU usage
-Secondary tube channel added w/4 amp models
-Modified amp ’hiss’ system
-Redesigned lowpass filter w/added saturation
-Redesigned, more efficient compressor
TAL-Tube is a saturation plugin that have the characteristic of tubes and an additional amplifier mode. It’s very suitable for adding higher harmonics and can give more excitement and analog character to digital sounds or drums.
At extreme values it can also be used as a grungy distortion effect…
* Amplifier mode.
* Soft and hard mode (2 different tube types).
* Dry/Wet knob.
* Gain reduction display.
* 4x oversampled processing.
* Some presets.
* Low CPU
POWER - Power ON/OFF.
DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POW AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
OUTPUT - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_7170_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Wagner Sharp is based on real tube stage modeling.
- CUT LOW, HIGH - input High Pass and Low Pass filters
- DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the preamp
- BASS, MIDDLE, FREQ, TREBLE - Tone Stack gain controls
- FREQ - middle frequency tune
- VOLUME - Output level. When light red led - decrease VOLUME value
- QUALITY - Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling). SampleRate always has a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host (if supported by host)
- POWER - Switch plug-in in bypass mode
A fast stereo tube-preamp
This plug-in can be used to add a tube-like warmness to any audio material.
A tube distortion effect with a distinct sound. You decide how hard to push the sound, and the Bias slider lets you emulate various tubes as well as solid-state distortion.
Tube emulator with a different sound giving a little bit crazy bite.
Digitizing tube emulator.
Warning can produce loud noise! Read info after download.
RubyTube simulates tube preamps for those that can’t forget. If you are missing that subtle sparkling and compression that you get when using ancient audio equipment, RubyTube might be something for you. And like many other good things in life, RubyTube is free.
RubyTube is a real time, digital tube amp simulator. RubyTube simulates the saturation effect that can be found in audio equipment with vacuum tubes. This effect is usually hardly noticable but it is responsible for the classic tube sound. Sometimes its just a sparkle on the voice and a slight compression of drums and bass that makes the difference between a neutral recording and a warm and full sounding song.
If you have a system with the old processor and “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead.dll” not working properly, then use the “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead_no_SSE2.dll”
POWER - Power ON/OFF. HQ - Oversampling ON / OFF. Use OFF to reduce CPU usage, use ON to get the quality sound without aliases (more CPU). When a project or the track is exported to a wave file (mixdown, bounce, render, freeze) oversampling is always automatically enabled regardless of the position of the button.
GAIN - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POWER AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
VOLUME - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_8505_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed