Latest Music Software News
- Hybrid Samples releases "Hybrid Grooves" for Kontakt with Intro Offer 10 Mar 2014, 11:11 am
Hybrid Samples has released Hybrid Grooves, a new sample/loop library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. Hybrid Grooves features 195 hand made loops, 312 single hits, and more than 100 loops presets.. […]
- One Awesome Jam, Four Sequences, 32-Steps: New MTRX Hardware Sequencer Video 10 Mar 2014, 11:08 am
Fyrd Instruments’ MTRX is a beautiful-looking, boutique hardware sequencer. But its one drawback had been the 8-step sequencer. Now, this should give you steps: think four simultaneous sequences, 32. […]
- ProjectSAM updates Orchestral Essentials to v1.1 (2.5 GB of new content) 10 Mar 2014, 10:29 am
ProjectSAM has released a major free update to Orchestral Essentials. Version 1.1 adds 2.5 GB (1.2 GB in Kontakt's compressed NCW format) of new content for all registered Orchestral Essentials users. […]
- Rob Papen releases Blue-II 10 Mar 2014, 10:17 am
Rob Papen Soundware has announced availability of BLUE-II, an all-new reworking of its BLUE soft synth for Mac OS X (10.6 or higher) and Windows (Vista, 7, and 8). First released in 2005, after names. […]
- Waves releases Abbey Road Reel ADT - Artificial Double Tracking Plug-in 10 Mar 2014, 10:01 am
Waves and Abbey Road have released Reel ADT, a plug-in that emulates Abbey Road Studios' pioneering process of Artificial Double Tracking. The effect that would become an integral part of Abbey Road'. […]
- Audio-Assault releases GrindMachine and GrindMachine Free - Guitar Amp Sims for Windows VST 10 Mar 2014, 7:05 am
Audio-Assault has released GrindMachine and GrindMachine Free. GrindMachine is a high gain guitar amp simulator available in VST 32-bit/64-bit for Windows with AU OS X support coming up shortly. Feat. […]
- An Analog Filter That’s Playable for Producers, Guitarists Alike: Waldorf 2-pole Video 10 Mar 2014, 6:18 am
Synth maker Waldorf revealed the 2-pole Analog Filter in the USA at the NAMM show. Now, they’re coming home to Germany with more details. The emphasis here is making a filter for everyone: producers. […]
- Video Teaser: Lemur on iPad About to Get Way More Awesome 10 Mar 2014, 5:51 am
Yeah, yeah, fake knobs and faders. A video teaser reveals what Lemur developer Liine is about to announce, and … whoa. Via Dr. Nick at Liine on Vine. As always, we’ll be on top of it. (Actually, n. […]
- It’s Synthstation time at Native Instruments’ 10 Mar 2014, 5:01 am
Native Instruments launches the Synthstation special sale with 50% off eight virtual synths during one week only. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Jagernot releases DIN Is Noise 7.0a for Windows and Mac OS X 10 Mar 2014, 4:59 am
Jagernot has released DIN Is Noise 7.0a, a standalone musical instrument for Windows and Mac OS X. It costs $69. This release was in development for the last 8 months and includes a new GUI that brin. […]
Guitar Amp Modeling VST Plug-In for Windows and Mac
- British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall(R) stack!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Built In 4×12 Cabinet Emulation!
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with Windows and Mac VST hosts!
TubeDriver is a tube amplifier designed to enrich the signal with warm tube saturation. It’s based on real tube stage modeling.
Crow Preamp emulates the way tube preamps behave and sound. It will add the typical saturation and warmth of real tubes to your digital tracks!
Crow preamp emulator is very easy to use, and there are only a few parameters for you to handle: input level, tube drive amount, tube type selection, output level and a power switch.
The A-110 is a tube amp simulator with a built in 3 band EQ, compressor, lowpass filter, secondary tube channel with 4 amp models, dry output, etc. Although it was designed with drums in mind, the A-110 is a great tool for giving pianos, synthesizers and guitars a sometimes much-needed “umph” that can result in a more gritty, interesting sound.
What’s New :
-Significant reduction in CPU usage
-Secondary tube channel added w/4 amp models
-Modified amp ’hiss’ system
-Redesigned lowpass filter w/added saturation
-Redesigned, more efficient compressor
TAL-Tube is a saturation plugin that have the characteristic of tubes and an additional amplifier mode. It’s very suitable for adding higher harmonics and can give more excitement and analog character to digital sounds or drums.
At extreme values it can also be used as a grungy distortion effect…
* Amplifier mode.
* Soft and hard mode (2 different tube types).
* Dry/Wet knob.
* Gain reduction display.
* 4x oversampled processing.
* Some presets.
* Low CPU
POWER - Power ON/OFF.
DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POW AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
OUTPUT - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_7170_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Wagner Sharp is based on real tube stage modeling.
- CUT LOW, HIGH - input High Pass and Low Pass filters
- DRIVE - Determines the amount of gain applied by the preamp
- BASS, MIDDLE, FREQ, TREBLE - Tone Stack gain controls
- FREQ - middle frequency tune
- VOLUME - Output level. When light red led - decrease VOLUME value
- QUALITY - Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling). SampleRate always has a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host (if supported by host)
- POWER - Switch plug-in in bypass mode
A fast stereo tube-preamp
This plug-in can be used to add a tube-like warmness to any audio material.
A tube distortion effect with a distinct sound. You decide how hard to push the sound, and the Bias slider lets you emulate various tubes as well as solid-state distortion.
Tube emulator with a different sound giving a little bit crazy bite.
Digitizing tube emulator.
Warning can produce loud noise! Read info after download.
RubyTube simulates tube preamps for those that can’t forget. If you are missing that subtle sparkling and compression that you get when using ancient audio equipment, RubyTube might be something for you. And like many other good things in life, RubyTube is free.
RubyTube is a real time, digital tube amp simulator. RubyTube simulates the saturation effect that can be found in audio equipment with vacuum tubes. This effect is usually hardly noticable but it is responsible for the classic tube sound. Sometimes its just a sparkle on the voice and a slight compression of drums and bass that makes the difference between a neutral recording and a warm and full sounding song.
If you have a system with the old processor and “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead.dll” not working properly, then use the “Nick_Crow_8505_Lead_no_SSE2.dll”
POWER - Power ON/OFF. HQ - Oversampling ON / OFF. Use OFF to reduce CPU usage, use ON to get the quality sound without aliases (more CPU). When a project or the track is exported to a wave file (mixdown, bounce, render, freeze) oversampling is always automatically enabled regardless of the position of the button.
GAIN - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
POWER AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
VOLUME - Output level.
After Nick_Crow_8505_Lead insert some guitar cabinet emulation.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed