Latest Music Software News
- Hands Off: Apple Wants to Pull Orphion Music App Over Touch APIs 19 Jun 2013, 2:22 pm
Apple’s devices have earned praise from developers for consistently supporting multiple fingers in predictable ways. But to go further with expression, one developer made use of the size of contact. […]
- Plogue releases a new demo version for its chipcrusher effect plugin 19 Jun 2013, 1:19 pm
Plogue has released a free demo version of chipcrusher. chipcrusher is bitcrusher, speaker simulator and noise machine that was launched by Plogue earlier this month. The three main components in chi. […]
- As Mac Pro Debates Rage On, Time for Some Reality Checks 19 Jun 2013, 1:16 pm
For all this debate over the new Mac Pro, you really need to know only two things: 1. The current Mac Pro is not a good value at the moment. 2. We have no idea how much the new Mac Pro will cost. And. […]
- Audiobus now included in IK VocaLive 18 Jun 2013, 11:40 pm
IK Multimedia updated its VocaLive vocal processor app to version 1.6, which now supports Audiobus.
- Web-Connected Analog: Synths Render Sound From Your Browser, Remotely 18 Jun 2013, 10:56 am
On the Internet, no one knows you’re a dog. But they just might know you’re an MS-20. Hector Urtubia – aka Mr. Book – has connected his synths to the Web and set them up for the world. Submit. […]
- XLN Audio releases 'Electric Grand' for the Addictive Keys platform 18 Jun 2013, 8:48 am
XLN Audio has released the Electric Grand instrument for the Addictive Keys platform. This member of the Addictive Keys family combines three distinct characters in one instrument: The acoustic sound. […]
- AcousticsampleS samples the Clavinet D6 18 Jun 2013, 8:26 am
AcousticsampleS has released Clavi D9, a sample library of the Hohner Clavinet D6 for the UVI Workstation.
- New mix preset library for EZmix 2 18 Jun 2013, 8:16 am
Toontrack announces the release of The Mix Toolbox EZmix Pack, a new expansion pack for its EZmix 2 software.
- iZotope Classic Textures for Trash 2 18 Jun 2013, 8:06 am
iZotope launched Classic Textures, a new expansion pack that features impulses and presets for its Trash 2 distortion software.
- Steinberg Cubase Elements 7 is out 18 Jun 2013, 7:53 am
After the standard and Artist versions, Steinberg announces the availability of the Elements edition of its Cubase 7 DAW.
The Classic Auto-Filter is an analog modeled four-pole filter with resonance control. It can be used for creative effects like auto-wah-wah and filter sweeps, as well as a fixed filter for equalizing purposes. The filter is selectable between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject (notch). The filter cut-off frequency can be modulated from the envelope follower and the LFO.
|Modulated four pole filter with resonance|
|Syncable LFO with sine, random-hold and stereo spread|
|Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release|
|Very low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates on and above 44100 Hz|
|Full VST automation|
A useful little plugin for guitar players
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
3 different VST wah effects for guitar
Twisted LemonThe Flybaby is a digital model of the legendary Crybaby from Jim Dunlop. A guitar effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix.This VST effect is created with impulse responses from this fine product.
Wah plugin with variable tone (peak). The frequency can be controlled by any midi controller (1-127). Can operate in true stereo. Hello wah drums, or anything else that’s inconvenient to run through a wah pedal!
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed