Latest Music Software News
- Auganizer updated to v1.1 16 Apr 2014, 2:00 am
A major update for Auganizer has been released, bringing it to version 1.1. It adds numerous new features and addresses all known issues. The Auganizer team said "This release is all about adding com. […]
- Acustica Audio releases Nebula 3.7 16 Apr 2014, 12:12 am
Acustica Audio has announced that Nebula 3.7 is now available. Changes: Optimized global loading time. Optimized preset loading time. Minimized audio dropouts during preset loading and bypass process. […]
- Rhythm, Recoded in Plug-ins, Ableton Live: A Conversation with WaveDNA 15 Apr 2014, 12:33 pm
Music software is at its best when it goes beyond cookie-cutter regularity, and spawns something creative. And sometimes, the path there involves retooling how that music is made. That’s why I’m p. […]
- Shake-to-Get-a-Free-Album: Apple Called it Useless, Now You Can Try It 15 Apr 2014, 11:00 am
Nid & Sancy – The Cut up Jeans Technique app from Lab101 on Vimeo. Like an attention-starved Tamagotchi – or a two-and-a-half year-old toddler – this is an app that wants to shake around and get. […]
- Monoplugs updates B-Step Sequencer to v1.2 and releases standalone for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux 15 Apr 2014, 10:00 am
Monoplugs has updated B-Step Sequencer to v1.2 and released it as standalone for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. The standalone version of B-Step you can sync via MIDI Clock to your DAW or MIDI hardware. […]
- CDSoundMaster emulates the Trident A-Range 15 Apr 2014, 6:55 am
CDSoundMaster joins the few software developers who offer an emulation of the famous Trident A-Range console in a plug-in for Windows. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Joey Sturgis Tones releases "JST Clip" Peak Clipper Plug-In 15 Apr 2014, 6:53 am
Joey Sturgis Tones has released JST Clip, a powerful dual stage clipper with oversampling. This tool is designed to be an integral part of your dynamic control while preserving your transients and ge. […]
- Torn Sub launches the Byron organ synth 15 Apr 2014, 6:40 am
The second virtual instrument released by Torn Sub is a VA organ synth in standalone and VSTi formats for Windows. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The NTI RT-Speaker now in 3 versions 15 Apr 2014, 6:32 am
NTI Audio announces that its speaker test software is now available in three different editions, depending on your needs and budget. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Drum Drops launches a multiformat Mapex kit 15 Apr 2014, 6:07 am
Drum Drops introduces the Mapex Rock Kit, a new library for large rock sound fans, available in 5 versions, including Kontakt. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
The Classic Auto-Filter is an analog modeled four-pole filter with resonance control. It can be used for creative effects like auto-wah-wah and filter sweeps, as well as a fixed filter for equalizing purposes. The filter is selectable between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject (notch). The filter cut-off frequency can be modulated from the envelope follower and the LFO.
|Modulated four pole filter with resonance|
|Syncable LFO with sine, random-hold and stereo spread|
|Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release|
|Very low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates on and above 44100 Hz|
|Full VST automation|
A useful little plugin for guitar players
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
3 different VST wah effects for guitar
Twisted LemonThe Flybaby is a digital model of the legendary Crybaby from Jim Dunlop. A guitar effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix.This VST effect is created with impulse responses from this fine product.
Wah plugin with variable tone (peak). The frequency can be controlled by any midi controller (1-127). Can operate in true stereo. Hello wah drums, or anything else that’s inconvenient to run through a wah pedal!
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed