Latest Music Software News
- Big Fish Audio releases "Echo: Cinematic Pop Guitars" Construction Kits in AL, REX, WAV, RMX, Acid and Kontakt formats 22 Apr 2014, 1:57 pm
Big Fish Audio has released Echo, a collection of 25 Cinematic Pop Guitar construction kits in Apple Loops, REX, WAV, RMX, Acid, Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5 formats. This 8.2 GB collection (3.4 GB of 2 [. […]
- New Sonic Arts updates Granite to v1.52 22 Apr 2014, 12:07 pm
New Sonic Arts has updated Granite to v1.52. Improvements: Restored support for OS X 10.6 and 10.7. Preset Menu can now display and browse samples. Added "Saved with Samples" indicator. Fixes: Save w. […]
- Faber Acoustical updates RoomScope for iOS to v2.1 22 Apr 2014, 9:02 am
Faber Acoustical has updated RoomScope to v2.1. RoomScope now presents a nonlinearity parameter to offer additional guidance on the validity of each acoustic decay parameter (T20, T30, T60, EDT). Val. […]
- Antares Audio Technologies releases Auto-Tune EFX 3 - Real-Time Pitch Correction, Vocal Effect and Auto-Motion Pattern Generation 22 Apr 2014, 8:39 am
Antares Audio Technologies has announced the introduction of Auto-Tune EFX 3, the third generation of their easy-to-use tool for real-time pitch correction and creating the iconic Auto-Tune Vocal Eff. […]
- IK updates T-RackS Custom Shop to v4.6 - releases classic British EQ models: EQ 73 and EQ 81 22 Apr 2014, 6:33 am
IK Multimedia has announced the availability of T-RackS CS 4.6, the newest release of the T-RackS CS (Custom Shop) mixing and mastering plug-in and standalone tools, featuring two new British EQ mode. […]
- Monomo Sound releases MonoPole Soundset for all Korg Analog Edition software synthesizers 22 Apr 2014, 6:15 am
Monomo Sound has released MonoPole, which contains 544 sounds for all Korg Analog Edition software synthesizers. All MonoPole sounds make good use of the Modulation Wheel. The soundsets included are. […]
- Rattly and Raw release The Cassamplerette Expansion Pack 1 for Kontakt 22 Apr 2014, 4:00 am
Rattly and Raw has released the first of many expansion packs for The Cassamplerette for Kontakt. This new pack features a collection of 10 basses, keyboards and a guitar to fill out the original ca. […]
- KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster, SynthMaster Player and SynthMaster Player Free to v2.6.15 - Adds AAX Support, New Player Skin and New Player Presets 22 Apr 2014, 3:28 am
KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player to version 2.6.15 on both Windows and Mac OS X. This major update brings support for Avid's AAX format: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player n. […]
- 3 Drum Drops kits for Ableton 22 Apr 2014, 3:12 am
Ableton partnered with Drum Drops to add to its Live 9 Drum Rack the Fistful of Drumkits library. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Soundiron sampled voices for your metal projects 22 Apr 2014, 3:07 am
After angelic and lyrical choirs, Soundiron raise their voices with Voices of Rage, an aggressive metal vocal library. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
The Classic Auto-Filter is an analog modeled four-pole filter with resonance control. It can be used for creative effects like auto-wah-wah and filter sweeps, as well as a fixed filter for equalizing purposes. The filter is selectable between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject (notch). The filter cut-off frequency can be modulated from the envelope follower and the LFO.
|Modulated four pole filter with resonance|
|Syncable LFO with sine, random-hold and stereo spread|
|Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release|
|Very low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates on and above 44100 Hz|
|Full VST automation|
A useful little plugin for guitar players
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
3 different VST wah effects for guitar
Twisted LemonThe Flybaby is a digital model of the legendary Crybaby from Jim Dunlop. A guitar effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix.This VST effect is created with impulse responses from this fine product.
Wah plugin with variable tone (peak). The frequency can be controlled by any midi controller (1-127). Can operate in true stereo. Hello wah drums, or anything else that’s inconvenient to run through a wah pedal!
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed