Latest Music Software News
- Let your iPad Look Like Anything, Sequence Anything, with Lemur 5 10 Mar 2014, 6:36 pm
Even before the world had seen the iPad, the promise of Lemur was a touchable interface that could become anything – a Star Trek-like world in which you could touch fluid controls directly to make l. […]
- Hybrid Samples releases "Hybrid Grooves" for Kontakt with Intro Offer 10 Mar 2014, 11:11 am
Hybrid Samples has released Hybrid Grooves, a new sample/loop library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. Hybrid Grooves features 195 hand made loops, 312 single hits, and more than 100 loops presets.. […]
- One Awesome Jam, Four Sequences, 32-Steps: New MTRX Hardware Sequencer Video 10 Mar 2014, 11:08 am
Fyrd Instruments’ MTRX is a beautiful-looking, boutique hardware sequencer. But its one drawback had been the 8-step sequencer. Now, this should give you steps: think four simultaneous sequences, 32. […]
- ProjectSAM updates Orchestral Essentials to v1.1 (2.5 GB of new content) 10 Mar 2014, 10:29 am
ProjectSAM has released a major free update to Orchestral Essentials. Version 1.1 adds 2.5 GB (1.2 GB in Kontakt's compressed NCW format) of new content for all registered Orchestral Essentials users. […]
- Rob Papen releases Blue-II 10 Mar 2014, 10:17 am
Rob Papen Soundware has announced availability of BLUE-II, an all-new reworking of its BLUE soft synth for Mac OS X (10.6 or higher) and Windows (Vista, 7, and 8). First released in 2005, after names. […]
- Waves releases Abbey Road Reel ADT - Artificial Double Tracking Plug-in 10 Mar 2014, 10:01 am
Waves and Abbey Road have released Reel ADT, a plug-in that emulates Abbey Road Studios' pioneering process of Artificial Double Tracking. The effect that would become an integral part of Abbey Road'. […]
- Audio-Assault releases GrindMachine and GrindMachine Free - Guitar Amp Sims for Windows VST 10 Mar 2014, 7:05 am
Audio-Assault has released GrindMachine and GrindMachine Free. GrindMachine is a high gain guitar amp simulator available in VST 32-bit/64-bit for Windows with AU OS X support coming up shortly. Feat. […]
- An Analog Filter That’s Playable for Producers, Guitarists Alike: Waldorf 2-pole Video 10 Mar 2014, 6:18 am
Synth maker Waldorf revealed the 2-pole Analog Filter in the USA at the NAMM show. Now, they’re coming home to Germany with more details. The emphasis here is making a filter for everyone: producers. […]
- Video Teaser: Lemur on iPad About to Get Way More Awesome 10 Mar 2014, 5:51 am
Yeah, yeah, fake knobs and faders. A video teaser reveals what Lemur developer Liine is about to announce, and … whoa. Via Dr. Nick at Liine on Vine. As always, we’ll be on top of it. (Actually, n. […]
- It’s Synthstation time at Native Instruments’ 10 Mar 2014, 5:01 am
Native Instruments launches the Synthstation special sale with 50% off eight virtual synths during one week only. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
The Classic Auto-Filter is an analog modeled four-pole filter with resonance control. It can be used for creative effects like auto-wah-wah and filter sweeps, as well as a fixed filter for equalizing purposes. The filter is selectable between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject (notch). The filter cut-off frequency can be modulated from the envelope follower and the LFO.
|Modulated four pole filter with resonance|
|Syncable LFO with sine, random-hold and stereo spread|
|Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release|
|Very low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates on and above 44100 Hz|
|Full VST automation|
A useful little plugin for guitar players
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
3 different VST wah effects for guitar
Twisted LemonThe Flybaby is a digital model of the legendary Crybaby from Jim Dunlop. A guitar effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix.This VST effect is created with impulse responses from this fine product.
Wah plugin with variable tone (peak). The frequency can be controlled by any midi controller (1-127). Can operate in true stereo. Hello wah drums, or anything else that’s inconvenient to run through a wah pedal!
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed