Latest Music Software News
- Inside Flying Lotus’ Mind: Free Download of Ideas + Drafts + Loops 11 Dec 2013, 12:06 pm
It seems hard to be an artist these days without a steady stream of mixes. The problem is, a lot of these become monotonous and similar. By contrast, this week, Flying Lotus drops a free download that. […]
- Digital Warrior Goes Open Source, DJ-friendly Step Sequencer Hardware Gets Better 11 Dec 2013, 9:57 am
A USB-connected step sequencer with controller is now improved, and open source. The Digital Warrior is a boutique hardware controller hailing from Cyprus, combining a 16-voice, 32-step sequencer with. […]
- ProjectSAM releases Symphobia Colours: ANIMATOR 11 Dec 2013, 9:36 am
ProjectSAM has released Symphobia Colours: a library series that expands the world of Symphobia. Building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia COLOURS is designed to deliver fresh sounds in smaller pa. […]
- EverythingTurns releases WaveChaserXT - Granular Wave Sequencing Re-Synthesiser for Reaktor 11 Dec 2013, 4:39 am
EverythingTurns has released WaveChaserXT, a sample player for Reaktor that uses granular synthesis for playing back any sample, with independent control over pitch and time, generating lush sequence. […]
- Acon Digital updates Verberate to v1.0.2 11 Dec 2013, 3:27 am
Acon Digital has released version 1.0.2 of the algorithmic reverb plug-in Verberate which aims at realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces. The update includes the following improvements: Reduc. […]
- Glass Music: Google Glass Meets Wine Glasses, Chamber Music Conductor 10 Dec 2013, 10:21 am
Google Glass continues to see musical ideas. Alexander Chen, whom we saw composing violin ensembles with Google’s wearable tech, now turns his attentions to literal glass – wine glasses. In “Gla. […]
- Gospel Musicians UVI Libraries no longer require an iLok; All libraries on sale until after Christmas 10 Dec 2013, 10:16 am
Gospel Musicians has announced that all its UVI libraries no longer require the use of an iLok dongle in order to authorize. They have also announced that all UVI supported libraries are on sale unti. […]
- Elektron Analog Keys: Pictures, Details, Media, How it Differs from Analog Four 10 Dec 2013, 9:17 am
Elektron’s Analog Keys goes on sale this week, and begins shipping next week. It’s Sweden’s latest dream-worthy analog instrument, a 4-voice analog synth with integrated sequencer. And it’s no. […]
- DDMF releases AAX versions of IIEQPro, LP10, 6144 and DirectionalEQ 10 Dec 2013, 7:06 am
The four payware EQs by DDMF, 6144 EQ, DirectionalEQ, IIEQ Pro and LP10, have all been released as AAX versions, allowing them to be used in Pro Tools 11 directly. The new versions are available for. […]
- Steinberg Software Development Kit (SDK) for VST 2 No Longer Available 10 Dec 2013, 7:03 am
Steinberg Media Technologies has announced that as of December 9th, 2013, they are no longer offering the Software Development Kit (SDK) for VST 2 through the Steinberg website. "We introduced VST 2. […]
The Classic Auto-Filter is an analog modeled four-pole filter with resonance control. It can be used for creative effects like auto-wah-wah and filter sweeps, as well as a fixed filter for equalizing purposes. The filter is selectable between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject (notch). The filter cut-off frequency can be modulated from the envelope follower and the LFO.
|Modulated four pole filter with resonance|
|Syncable LFO with sine, random-hold and stereo spread|
|Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release|
|Very low CPU usage|
|Supports sampling rates on and above 44100 Hz|
|Full VST automation|
A useful little plugin for guitar players
Effectizer is a simple multi-effect plug-in that features six popular effects: WahWah, Overdrive, Tremolo, Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser), Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option) and Reverb.
- Six effects:
- Modulation (Chorus/Flanger or Phaser)
- Stereo Delay (with ping-pong option)
- Supports host tempo synchronization and automation.
- Room for 32 presets.
- Low CPU usage.
3 different VST wah effects for guitar
Twisted LemonThe Flybaby is a digital model of the legendary Crybaby from Jim Dunlop. A guitar effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix.This VST effect is created with impulse responses from this fine product.
Wah plugin with variable tone (peak). The frequency can be controlled by any midi controller (1-127). Can operate in true stereo. Hello wah drums, or anything else that’s inconvenient to run through a wah pedal!
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed