Latest Music Software News
- The $100 BeatStep Sequencer and Controller: Everything You Want to Know 16 Apr 2014, 10:21 am
Even if Arturia’s BeatStep did nothing other than act as a dumb controller, it might get your attention. The compact control surface / sequencer hardware runs about $100 street. As a controller, it. […]
- UVI updates UVI Workstation to v2.5.0 - New Streaming Engine and Background Sample Loading 16 Apr 2014, 9:28 am
UVI has updated UVI Workstation to version 2.5.0. Changes: [New] New streaming engine with special optimization for lossless compressed sample format. [New] Background sample loading resulting in fas. […]
- Universal Audio updates UAD Software to v7.6 and releases Chandler Limited Guitar Amp Plug-in and Mixing/Mastering Tools from Brainworx 16 Apr 2014, 4:25 am
Universal Audio Direct Developer partner Brainworx has released three plug-ins for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform and Apollo audio interfaces. Available for purchase via UA's Online Store for $199. […]
- Patchpool releases Spectral Rays for LinPlug Spectral 16 Apr 2014, 4:13 am
Patchpool has released Spectral Rays for LinPlug's Spectral synth. Spectral Rays contains 100 patches focussing on very musical and expressive lead sounds, rich, dreamy, glassy, cold and lush pads, g. […]
- LinPlug updates Alpha to v3.3 and Octopus to v1.3.4 16 Apr 2014, 3:52 am
LinPlug has updated its Alpha synthesizer plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows to v3.3. Changes: new, scale-able User Interface. new full window bank/preset browser. undo / redo functionality. noise now. […]
- Drumdrops releases "Mapex Heavy Rock Kit" - Kontakt 5 pack, Multi-Velocity Pack, Single Hits Pack, Drum Replacement Pack and All Samples Pack 16 Apr 2014, 3:12 am
Drumdrops has released the Mapex Heavy Rock Kit. Available to buy as five separate packs, this kit is based on the Mapex Saturn Kit which is a favourite for many rock drummers. This is a great soundi. […]
- Plugin Boutique launches its 1st plug-in 16 Apr 2014, 2:02 am
Plugin Boutique, Loopmasters’ partners and plug-in retailers, developed their first virtual instrument. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Auganizer updated to v1.1 16 Apr 2014, 2:00 am
A major update for Auganizer has been released, bringing it to version 1.1. It adds numerous new features and addresses all known issues. The Auganizer team said "This release is all about adding com. […]
- The B-Step Sequencer in standalone format 16 Apr 2014, 1:45 am
Monoplugs released the standalone versions of its bass/chord sequencer for Mac, Windows and Linux. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Acustica Audio releases Nebula 3.7 16 Apr 2014, 12:12 am
Acustica Audio has announced that Nebula 3.7 is now available. Changes: Optimized global loading time. Optimized preset loading time. Minimized audio dropouts during preset loading and bypass process. […]
The EFM Drumkit is a different kind of a drum machine.
It has four distinct modes of operation:
Sample & percussion synthesizer player.
Live pattern play.
Free run pattern play.
Sync to host pattern play.
Drumkit2 sends midi out.
All controls responds to a single mouse click or click and drug up - down movements.
A VST emulation of the popular software Hammerhead.
Cubix is a drumsynth/sampleplayer with an onboard arpeggiated bassline synth. Each drum section has it’s own dual X-Fade sequencer section for beat mixing, as well as an Auto-Mix function. Designed with live operation in mind, Cubix can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
Mini groovebox style drum machine with onboard bass synth.
Tatapoum 4 is a combined drum sampler and pattern sequencer. It can be used in three ways:
* the Tatapoum Drum Sampler,
* the Tatapoum Pattern Sequencer,
* the Tatapoum Sampler and Sequencer together.
Drum plugin designed to load up to four velocity split .wav files (wave files)
A sample vsti (vst instrument) drummachine with x0x type of sequenser.
Beat morpher is a sample playback drum machine “with a difference”.
You specify start and end positions for each drum hit, then you can morph between the two patterns using a slider or by just pressing the auto-morph button - the beat will gradually morph over a specified number of bars.
This effect was inspired by the music of Simon Posford aka Hallucinogen and Shpongle (with raja ram).
Probability-based drum sample sequencer.
Includes 3 programmable probability sequences, and a fourth sequencer which switches between them at another timing resolution, so you can program a ’fill pattern’ to be more probable every 8th measure etc.
May not function correctly on multiprocessors.
Big sample sequencer, with 3 toms already installed. Make your drums sound a bit more alive -
If anyone has a more up to date link to this file, please let me know.
Emulation of an old Goodie from the 70’s
- 10 Original Samples (Bass Drum, Snare, HiHat and more …)
- Each Slot has Pitch, Tone, Vintage Reverb and Attack, Decay and Pan
- Vintage Reverb with Size, Damp and Mix-pot
- 16- Patches (User)
A machine to play and alter drum samples.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed