Latest Music Software News
- Egyptrixx x A N F: Audiovisuals as Surface, Texture, and Trip to Alien Volcanoes 9 Dec 2013, 11:57 am
It’s real, and yet, it isn’t. It’s the sound of percussion, but it resonates in an otherworldly way. It’s the flaming, blood-red surface of a volcano, but it’s melting before us. Some of the. […]
- u-he Zebra turns 10 - updated to V2.7; Diva updated to V1.3 (Both incl. AAX) 9 Dec 2013, 11:51 am
It has been 10 years since u-he first released Zebra 1.0 in December 2003. To celebrate this anniversary, u-he have updated Zebra to version 2.7. Diva has also been updated, to Version 1.3. Zebra 2.7. […]
- ThaLoops releases "Steinway Grand Piano B211" Virtual Instrument 9 Dec 2013, 11:02 am
ThaLoops has released Steinway Grand Piano B211, a virtual instrument fine-tuned for hip hop, r'n'b and pop music producers. The piano was sampled in a world class studio in Europe through an SSL 400. […]
- Monocasual updates Giada Loop Machine to v0.8.1 for Linux, Windows and OS X 9 Dec 2013, 10:55 am
Monocasual has updated Giada to version 0.8.1, codename Jack Sparrow. Main new features: New high quality pitch control, based on libsamplerate; New "spread sample to bar", "spread sample to song" fu. […]
- A Free and Open Source Compressor, Built in Pd and Perfect for Mobile 9 Dec 2013, 10:38 am
Whether you’re building an experimental effect or performance tool or writing the Next Big Thing in Mobile Apps, you might need some signal compression. Working in Pure Data (Pd), it’s easy to cre. […]
- Dmitry Sches updates Diversion to 1.3 9 Dec 2013, 9:01 am
Dmitry Sches has updated Diversion to v1.3. Changes: Added sample playback support. Added granular synthesis support. Added output recording feature. Many fixes for stability improvements. [Read More. […]
- Crypto Cipher releases "Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1" for Kontakt and announces 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs 9 Dec 2013, 6:44 am
Crypto Cipher has released Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 for Kontakt 5.3+ and announced a 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs. Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 features "Ancient Indian Rare. […]
- Ghostwave Audio releases "Memento" for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2 9 Dec 2013, 5:22 am
Ghostwave Audio has announced the release of Memento, a new soundset for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2. This bank, which contains 100 presets, is focused on retro 80s synth sounds. With arps, basses, pads, l. […]
- Little Endian releases Melodify SDK 1.0 9 Dec 2013, 3:16 am
Little Endian has announced the release of Melodify SDK version 1.0 for iOS, Android, OS X and Windows. The SDK enables software developers to easily add melody to spoken voice. The technology is pri. […]
- Igor Vasiliev updates "Master FX" for iPad to v1.1 9 Dec 2013, 2:24 am
Igor Vasiliev has updated Master FX for iPad to version 1.1, which is now available on the App Store. What's new: Inter-App Audio supported. Waveform view of player files. Loop mode for playback. Imp. […]
The EFM Drumkit is a different kind of a drum machine.
It has four distinct modes of operation:
Sample & percussion synthesizer player.
Live pattern play.
Free run pattern play.
Sync to host pattern play.
Drumkit2 sends midi out.
All controls responds to a single mouse click or click and drug up - down movements.
A VST emulation of the popular software Hammerhead.
Cubix is a drumsynth/sampleplayer with an onboard arpeggiated bassline synth. Each drum section has it’s own dual X-Fade sequencer section for beat mixing, as well as an Auto-Mix function. Designed with live operation in mind, Cubix can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
Mini groovebox style drum machine with onboard bass synth.
Tatapoum 4 is a combined drum sampler and pattern sequencer. It can be used in three ways:
* the Tatapoum Drum Sampler,
* the Tatapoum Pattern Sequencer,
* the Tatapoum Sampler and Sequencer together.
Drum plugin designed to load up to four velocity split .wav files (wave files)
A sample vsti (vst instrument) drummachine with x0x type of sequenser.
Beat morpher is a sample playback drum machine “with a difference”.
You specify start and end positions for each drum hit, then you can morph between the two patterns using a slider or by just pressing the auto-morph button - the beat will gradually morph over a specified number of bars.
This effect was inspired by the music of Simon Posford aka Hallucinogen and Shpongle (with raja ram).
Probability-based drum sample sequencer.
Includes 3 programmable probability sequences, and a fourth sequencer which switches between them at another timing resolution, so you can program a ’fill pattern’ to be more probable every 8th measure etc.
May not function correctly on multiprocessors.
Big sample sequencer, with 3 toms already installed. Make your drums sound a bit more alive -
If anyone has a more up to date link to this file, please let me know.
Emulation of an old Goodie from the 70’s
- 10 Original Samples (Bass Drum, Snare, HiHat and more …)
- Each Slot has Pitch, Tone, Vintage Reverb and Attack, Decay and Pan
- Vintage Reverb with Size, Damp and Mix-pot
- 16- Patches (User)
A machine to play and alter drum samples.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed