Latest Music Software News
- How Gloves and Wearable Tech Could Change Music Performance: In Depth with Imogen Heap and Team 23 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm
In fits and starts, musical interface inventors have tried for decades to make manipulating digital music more expressive. But that persistence comes out of a clear goal post. They want the machine’. […]
- Band Sings Song Asking Why They Aren’t Playing Moogfest 23 Apr 2014, 4:31 pm
What if you wanted to play Moogfest really bad, but Moogfest didn’t call? No, I mean really bad – like you started a band with this very dream in mind, outfitted your studio with nearly everything. […]
- Abletunes releases Selektor - VST/AU Drum Sampler for Windows and Mac 23 Apr 2014, 11:01 am
Abletunes has announced the release of Selektor, a simple drum sampler that allows user to switch between samples (much like presets on synth) on the fly while the track is playing and hear an instan. […]
- b.serrano updates Horus to v1.1 23 Apr 2014, 10:30 am
b.serrano has updated Horus to v1.1. Changes: It's now possible to use the pitch-bender. It's now possible to set the number of stages in the phaser (4/8/12). Added 2 hidden parameters (like Easter e. […]
- Tek'it Audio releases Comp - Compressor VST Plug-in for Windows 23 Apr 2014, 8:44 am
Tek'it Audio has announced the release of Comp, a compressor plug-in in VST format. Comp is a modern compressor that is designed to provide visual tools to help a user visualize the dynamics applied. […]
- Abeem Live Technologies updates Rack Performer for Windows to v1.01 23 Apr 2014, 5:55 am
Abeem Live Technologies has updated Rack Performer for Windows to v1.01. This update adds many work-flow improvements and some corrections. Multi-monitor support has been improved by making all dial. […]
- Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.7 23 Apr 2014, 5:34 am
Cycling '74 has updated Max to v6.1.7. New Features: Gen: added subpatcher message to gen subpatchers. Gen: ISF export to jit.gl.pix gen patchers (see Gen Code Export ISF Wiki Article). maxurl: wrapp. […]
- Rob Papen releases the eXplorer III collection 23 Apr 2014, 4:33 am
Rob Papen has released the eXplorer III collection, which combines all Rob Papen virtual synths plus the company's four effects plug-ins. Since eXplorer was first released in 2011, it has been update. […]
- Luxonix releases 'Ravity bundle' featuring Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) Sound Modules for Windows VSTi 23 Apr 2014, 4:08 am
Luxonix has released the Ravity bundle, featuring two 90s Sound Module / ROMpler VST instrument plug-ins for Windows. Ravity S (synth) and Ravity R (rhythm/drum) were discontinued after Luxonix rele. […]
- Accusonus updates Drumatom to v1.5.0 23 Apr 2014, 3:50 am
Accusonus and Plugin Alliance have updated Drumatom to version 1.5. Enhancements: Added HiHat analyzing and processing. Added A/B comparison switch. Added 'Abbreviations Setup' option. Added tooltip. […]
The EFM Drumkit is a different kind of a drum machine.
It has four distinct modes of operation:
Sample & percussion synthesizer player.
Live pattern play.
Free run pattern play.
Sync to host pattern play.
Drumkit2 sends midi out.
All controls responds to a single mouse click or click and drug up - down movements.
A VST emulation of the popular software Hammerhead.
Cubix is a drumsynth/sampleplayer with an onboard arpeggiated bassline synth. Each drum section has it’s own dual X-Fade sequencer section for beat mixing, as well as an Auto-Mix function. Designed with live operation in mind, Cubix can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
Mini groovebox style drum machine with onboard bass synth.
Tatapoum 4 is a combined drum sampler and pattern sequencer. It can be used in three ways:
* the Tatapoum Drum Sampler,
* the Tatapoum Pattern Sequencer,
* the Tatapoum Sampler and Sequencer together.
Drum plugin designed to load up to four velocity split .wav files (wave files)
A sample vsti (vst instrument) drummachine with x0x type of sequenser.
Beat morpher is a sample playback drum machine “with a difference”.
You specify start and end positions for each drum hit, then you can morph between the two patterns using a slider or by just pressing the auto-morph button - the beat will gradually morph over a specified number of bars.
This effect was inspired by the music of Simon Posford aka Hallucinogen and Shpongle (with raja ram).
Probability-based drum sample sequencer.
Includes 3 programmable probability sequences, and a fourth sequencer which switches between them at another timing resolution, so you can program a ’fill pattern’ to be more probable every 8th measure etc.
May not function correctly on multiprocessors.
Big sample sequencer, with 3 toms already installed. Make your drums sound a bit more alive -
If anyone has a more up to date link to this file, please let me know.
Emulation of an old Goodie from the 70’s
- 10 Original Samples (Bass Drum, Snare, HiHat and more …)
- Each Slot has Pitch, Tone, Vintage Reverb and Attack, Decay and Pan
- Vintage Reverb with Size, Damp and Mix-pot
- 16- Patches (User)
A machine to play and alter drum samples.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed