Latest Music Software News
- Flux:: releases Ircam Tools Spat v3 - incl. AAX 23 Jul 2014, 8:50 am
Flux:: has announced that Ircam Tools Spat is now available in v3 for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in AU, VST and AAX Native plug-in formats. Ircam Tools Spat is an advanced and sophisti [Read. […]
- MOTU announces 1248, 8M and 16A Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces 23 Jul 2014, 8:40 am
MOTU has announced three new high-end Thunderbolt audio interfaces: the 1248, 8M and 16A. The culmination of years of RandD, each interface delivers a wide range of analog and digital I/O, A/D/A co [. […]
- PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac and Win 23 Jul 2014, 7:30 am
PG Music has released updates for both the Mac OS X and Windows versions of Band-in-a-Box 2014. BIAB 2014 Mac Summary of changes for Build 83: Added: VU Meters have been added to the Mixer. Fixed: Wh. […]
- Intermorphic updates Noatikl for Mac, Win and iOS to v2.5.22 23 Jul 2014, 7:11 am
Intermorphic has updated Noatikl for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS to v2.5.22. Changes in Noatikl Desktop and Noatikl Desktop Audio Plugins: New: Added Soundfont SF2 support (mono only - stereo channel d. […]
- Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 13 to Build 373 23 Jul 2014, 7:04 am
Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro 13 to Build 373 (Vegas Edit and Vegas Suite have also been updated). Notable fixes/changes in version 13.0 (build 373): Vegas Pro 13 can now open Movie St. […]
- Synchro Arts updates Revoice Pro to v2.6 for Mac and Windows 23 Jul 2014, 6:56 am
Synchro Arts has updated Revoice Pro to v2.6 for Mac OS X and Windows, a free update for all Revoice Pro (V1 and V2) owners. Changes: Instantaneous transfer of audio from Cubase and Nuendo to Revoice. […]
- BBE Sound and Nomad Factory release "Sonic Sweet - Optimized" - incl. AAX support and Intro Offer 23 Jul 2014, 6:04 am
BBE Sound and Nomad Factory have released Sonic Sweet v3.0, a major new version of the plug-in bundle for Mac OS X and Windows that includes three newly "Optimised" plug-ins plus Mach 3 Bass, a br [R. […]
- XILS-lab releases XILS DeeS - Transparent De-esser for Mac and Win with Intro Offer 23 Jul 2014, 6:00 am
XILS-lab has announced the release of XILS DeeS, a new transparent de-esser plug-in for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in VST, Audio Unit, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats. With the help of XILS Dee. […]
- Klanglabs updates Overdubber to v1.75 (Free VST effect for Windows) 23 Jul 2014, 5:43 am
Klanglabs has updated Overdubber to v1.75. What's new: Unused (useless) invisible parameters have been removed. Fixed bug related to internal "QuickSine.sep" that caused a crash in REAPER and could p. […]
- Five12 Numerology 4 to be released in September 23 Jul 2014, 5:34 am
Five12 has announced that Numerology 4 will be released in September, 2014. All new purchasers of N3 licences get a free upgrade to N4. New features for both N4 SE and Pro: 64-bit: There are now 64-b. […]
The EFM Drumkit is a different kind of a drum machine.
It has four distinct modes of operation:
Sample & percussion synthesizer player.
Live pattern play.
Free run pattern play.
Sync to host pattern play.
Drumkit2 sends midi out.
All controls responds to a single mouse click or click and drug up - down movements.
A VST emulation of the popular software Hammerhead.
Cubix is a drumsynth/sampleplayer with an onboard arpeggiated bassline synth. Each drum section has it’s own dual X-Fade sequencer section for beat mixing, as well as an Auto-Mix function. Designed with live operation in mind, Cubix can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
Mini groovebox style drum machine with onboard bass synth.
Tatapoum 4 is a combined drum sampler and pattern sequencer. It can be used in three ways:
* the Tatapoum Drum Sampler,
* the Tatapoum Pattern Sequencer,
* the Tatapoum Sampler and Sequencer together.
Drum plugin designed to load up to four velocity split .wav files (wave files)
A sample vsti (vst instrument) drummachine with x0x type of sequenser.
Beat morpher is a sample playback drum machine “with a difference”.
You specify start and end positions for each drum hit, then you can morph between the two patterns using a slider or by just pressing the auto-morph button - the beat will gradually morph over a specified number of bars.
This effect was inspired by the music of Simon Posford aka Hallucinogen and Shpongle (with raja ram).
Probability-based drum sample sequencer.
Includes 3 programmable probability sequences, and a fourth sequencer which switches between them at another timing resolution, so you can program a ’fill pattern’ to be more probable every 8th measure etc.
May not function correctly on multiprocessors.
Big sample sequencer, with 3 toms already installed. Make your drums sound a bit more alive -
If anyone has a more up to date link to this file, please let me know.
Emulation of an old Goodie from the 70’s
- 10 Original Samples (Bass Drum, Snare, HiHat and more …)
- Each Slot has Pitch, Tone, Vintage Reverb and Attack, Decay and Pan
- Vintage Reverb with Size, Damp and Mix-pot
- 16- Patches (User)
A machine to play and alter drum samples.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed