Latest Music Software News
- Hands-on: How the SH-101 Plug-Out for AIRA SYSTEM-1 Works – And Sounds 25 Jul 2014, 3:17 pm
Somewhere, some editor has probably already written the headline “Turn On, Tune In, Plug-in, Plug-Out.” After all, back when Roland introduced the AIRAs, the reaction was something like this: “A. […]
- Roland AIRA Series, 1.10: Everything Gets Smarter, USB Backup and Restore 25 Jul 2014, 1:29 pm
Roland has updated the firmware for the first full AIRA line (TR-8 drum machine, TB-3 bassline sequencer, VT-3 vocal processor, SYSTEM-1 synthesizer) today to version 1.10. There are no new sounds –. […]
- Connect Your Brain to Synthesizers, with Desktop and Modular Creations for Brainwaves 25 Jul 2014, 11:31 am
Oh, sure, you can convert MIDI and clock and DIN and control voltage. But how about brainwaves? How about jacking your noggin straight into your synths and controlling synthesizers only with your mind. […]
- Zvork releases LeSpace - stereo wide rhythmic multi-echo for the Rack Extension platform 25 Jul 2014, 11:27 am
Zvork has announced the release of their latest Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason, the LeSpace multi-echo. LeSpace is a delay-based effect with a particular emphasis on rhythmic multi-tap ech [. […]
- PreSonus releases "Capture" and "Capture Duo" Audio-Recording Apps for iPad 25 Jul 2014, 11:04 am
PreSonus has introduced Capture and Capture Duo, two new audio-recording apps for Apple iPad that are based on the company's Capture live-recording software for StudioLive mixers. Capture for iPad [R. […]
- Waldorf releases Streichfett String Synthesizer (Hardware) 25 Jul 2014, 10:40 am
Waldorf has announced availability of the Streichfett String Synthesizer, bringing back to life the extinct string synthesizer sounds of yesteryear with a modern-day musical twist. Back in the Seven. […]
- Eerie Resonance: Listen as a Synth Accompanies Singing Architecture 25 Jul 2014, 9:15 am
Dancing about architecture? How about singing about architecture – or architecture that sings? Burnley England’s Singing Ringing Tree is an abstract sculpture that resonates with the wind. Rising. […]
- PSOFT releases PSOFT Audio Player for iPhone / iPod touch 25 Jul 2014, 8:50 am
PSOFT has announced the release of the PSOFT Audio Player, a multipurpose music player app for iPhone / iPod touch. PSOFT Audio Player is a special music player with which you can modify the sound ho. […]
- Aerodrums releases presets for 6 major drum samplers (incl. AD, BFD, EZd, SD and SSD) 25 Jul 2014, 8:20 am
Aerodrums has released presets to make it easier for drummers and Digital Audio Workstation users to air-drum into their favorite sampler. The presets provide MIDI mappings that allow the samplers to. […]
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to 2014.0.1 25 Jul 2014, 7:57 am
Adobe has announced the release of the Premiere Pro CC 2014.0.1 Update. This version provides important fixes and enhancements to the editing experience, and is recommended for all users. A list of n. […]
Milk guitar is a strummable, MIDI-controlled virtual instrument which you can use with your favorite multi-track vst-compatible host (Cubase for example). It contains a few well-sampled chords that are easy to play and strum using your midi keyboard. It has several built-in effects including room and reverb controls, harmonics, bass cut filter, and the super-sweet stereo widening effect.
DVS Guitar is based on a sampled guitar and includes Overdrive, Reverb and Flanging. It’s good for leads and heavy sounds, and very realistic if your good with a pitch wheel controller.
Physical modeled acoustic guitar synthesizer. Doesn’t sound completely convincing.
- 4 acoustic guitar type
- Amp. envelope and fine tunning
- Stereo spread and portamento
- 3 Fx (flanger, delay & chorus)
- Velocity response
Acoustic guitar synth.Plucked string based on new comb filter design with advanced controls and filtering to create a more natural tone. String Thing 2 uses an impulse, Resonator and Resonant Body model similar to ‘Super String Thing’ but specifically tailored to recreating the sounds of acoustic plucked strings. Features include:* basic ‘plucking’ control* string damping* various impulse filter modes* variable bandwidth filter* new 2D control for impulse* full control over resonant body dimensions and resonance* LFO for vibrato, tremolo and chorus* modulation (MIDI CC)* can recreate a more natural range of acoustic plucked string timbres* shiny new interface design* reasonable CPU load.
SuperRiff Guitar is a simple VST instrument that contains a limited set of custom electric guitar single note samples (with distortion).
- 10 Electric guitars models
- Amp. envelope, finetune and portamento
- 5 band equalizer
- 4 Effects: Flanger, Delay, Distortion and Chorus
- Midi automation
- Velocity response
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed