Latest Music Software News
- Rhythm, Recoded in Plug-ins, Ableton Live: A Conversation with WaveDNA 15 Apr 2014, 12:33 pm
Music software is at its best when it goes beyond cookie-cutter regularity, and spawns something creative. And sometimes, the path there involves retooling how that music is made. That’s why I’m p. […]
- Shake-to-Get-a-Free-Album: Apple Called it Useless, Now You Can Try It 15 Apr 2014, 11:00 am
Nid & Sancy – The Cut up Jeans Technique app from Lab101 on Vimeo. Like an attention-starved Tamagotchi – or a two-and-a-half year-old toddler – this is an app that wants to shake around and get. […]
- Monoplugs updates B-Step Sequencer to v1.2 and releases standalone for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux 15 Apr 2014, 10:00 am
Monoplugs has updated B-Step Sequencer to v1.2 and released it as standalone for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. The standalone version of B-Step you can sync via MIDI Clock to your DAW or MIDI hardware. […]
- CDSoundMaster emulates the Trident A-Range 15 Apr 2014, 6:55 am
CDSoundMaster joins the few software developers who offer an emulation of the famous Trident A-Range console in a plug-in for Windows. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Joey Sturgis Tones releases "JST Clip" Peak Clipper Plug-In 15 Apr 2014, 6:53 am
Joey Sturgis Tones has released JST Clip, a powerful dual stage clipper with oversampling. This tool is designed to be an integral part of your dynamic control while preserving your transients and ge. […]
- Torn Sub launches the Byron organ synth 15 Apr 2014, 6:40 am
The second virtual instrument released by Torn Sub is a VA organ synth in standalone and VSTi formats for Windows. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The NTI RT-Speaker now in 3 versions 15 Apr 2014, 6:32 am
NTI Audio announces that its speaker test software is now available in three different editions, depending on your needs and budget. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Drum Drops launches a multiformat Mapex kit 15 Apr 2014, 6:07 am
Drum Drops introduces the Mapex Rock Kit, a new library for large rock sound fans, available in 5 versions, including Kontakt. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- You’re invited to test FL Studio 12 15 Apr 2014, 5:51 am
Image Line invites its FL Studio users to test the alpha 12 version of its DAW. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Image Line FL Studio 12 Alpha Preview available for FL Studio owners 15 Apr 2014, 5:08 am
Image Line has announced that FL Studio owners can now download the FL Studio 12 ALPHA-PREVIEW. Image Line are looking for feedback about some of the major changes in workflow that have been made so. […]
Tapeworm is a mellotron-like synthesizer based on remastered versions of j.p. hovercraft’s original mellotron multisamples. tapeworm includes five voice types, tuning, attack, release, and midi automation.
MELTRON is a free VST plugin which recreates the sound of the most famous tape replay instrument also known as “Mellotron”. Features :
- Four voice types : Strings, Choir, Flute, Brass.
- Attack, Release, Pan, Octave, Pitch, Tone & Master volume parameters.
- “Tape noise” knob to simulate tape hiss.
- Tape delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback &Pan parameters).
- High quality samples.
- Very low CPU load.
- Single dll file (10,4 Mo).
- Totally free.
Nanotron is a recreation of the Mellotron that I owned through the 80’s, the voices were recorded on a Studer A80 in 1979, In 2004 I set about cleaning up the recordings, correcting pitch errors and creating the plugin.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed