Latest Music Software News
- Live from the Moog Factory, Watch Erika, Teengirl Fantasy, and Survive 24 Apr 2014, 11:59 am
CDM here in the Moog Factory, downtown Asheville, North Carolina. I don’t care whether you’re a Boiler Room fan or hater – this one is special. Erika is here from Detroit with her circular seque. […]
- Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro v2.5 for Mac and Windows 24 Apr 2014, 8:01 am
Synchro Arts has announced the release of version 2.5 of Revoice Pro for Mac OS X and Windows. Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automa. […]
- Audiority releases Omnisphere Cinematic III 24 Apr 2014, 4:44 am
Audiority has released Omnisphere Cinematic III, a new soundbank for Spectrasonics Omnisphere featuring 100 new modern presets designed for Dark Ambient, Film, Soundtrack and Underscore. Specificatio. […]
- ReVoice Pro updated to v2.5 24 Apr 2014, 2:58 am
Synchro Arts released a new version of its ReVoice Pro double-track, ADT and harmony software for Mac and PC. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Abletunes releases its 1st plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:54 am
Abletunes, the ressources website for Ableton Live users, announces the availability of its very first plug-in, the Selektor drum sampler. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The UVI Vintage Legends on sale 24 Apr 2014, 2:47 am
UVI launches a flash sale on its Vintage Legends synth collection with more than 40% discount. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Tek’it Audio launches a compression plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:45 am
Comp, Tek’it Audio’s new plug-in, allows you to process the dynamics of your projects on Windows... Read more on Audiofanzine
- HoRNet updates VCA to v1.1.0 24 Apr 2014, 2:00 am
HoRNet has updated VCA to version 1.1.0 adding many improvements like: An extended visualization for gain reduction. Removed gain reduction limits. Multiple envelope follower behavior. The update is. […]
- Sound Dust releases "Tiny Chaos Engine" - Free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 24 Apr 2014, 1:59 am
Sound Dust has released Tiny Chaos Engine, a free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 4 and 5. It was made with / from a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flyin. […]
- How Gloves and Wearable Tech Could Change Music Performance: In Depth with Imogen Heap and Team 23 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm
In fits and starts, musical interface inventors have tried for decades to make manipulating digital music more expressive. But that persistence comes out of a clear goal post. They want the machine’. […]
ORGANized trio is a FREE (Donationware) VST INSTRUMENT. It simulates the wonderful sound of an electro-mechanical tonewheel organ of the 50’s, best known as the HAMMOND ™ B3 ORGAN, invented by Laurens Hammond in late 1935.
Organ with filter rotate fx -
* Phase mod.
* ADSR for filter and volume.
* Mono mode and 3 notes polyphony mode.
* 32 presets.
* Sine/Saw/Pulse/Triangle waveforms.
* 9 note polyphonic version available.
Vintage drawbar organ emulator. Features three “keyboard” channels, a versatile distortion effect and a rotating speaker emulation.
A musical instrument that produces sound by sending a gas, originally steam or more recently compressed air, through large whistles, originally locomotive whistles. The type that’s used in victorian fairgrounds.
Module - Organs
-2 layers, 12 waveforms
-Octave select and micro-detuner
-Effects (Delay, flanger)
-Assignable Automation Capability
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
Variety of interesting sounds, some church organ tones.
Percussion decay and A/B switch. Improved key click with key-off function. Vibrato in 3 drawbar regions.
# A Drawbar Organ clone with pure-virtual tonewheels
# Beautiful GUI by amoebe
* 75-note range (standard 61 pitches + added low octave+2 extra high notes)
* 9 “standard” drawbars
* 3 scale modes - includes legacy gear tuning
* Adjustable Tonewheel Foldback Frequency
* 2 independent percussion voices with 4 mode algorithms
* Advanced algorithm, adjustable Key Click level on Attack and Release
* Fully configurable vibrato/chorus
* Zipper-less expression pedal support via MIDI CC# 11
# Very low CPU usage
# Single manual, free version of NuBi Plus
Phibes electric organ tries to capture the sound of those sweet
sixties organs. It is definitely no Hammond B3 or Vox Continental
but rather some obscure and cheap east-european imitation of
them. It has 9 drawbars with five different tones and, independent
vibrato, tremolo and rotator effects and staccato mode. Even though
Phibes organ is quite simple instrument, it is very CPU-intensive
with over ten oscillators and filters, so be patient and bounce
Ten Component vintage organ simulator
A ’heart-breaking’ Organ with Quarter Tones.
ELROG is a vintage organ emulator with standard footage, and a percussion register.
It includes 16 presets and supports automation.
Big Blue Organ is an organ simulation in the style of a hammond drawbar organ but is not supposed to be a 100% accurate simulation of the original instrument.
- Hammond-style, 9 draw-bar, organ
- 5 different waveform shapes
- User defined ADSR
- Unlimited polyphony (CPU allowing)
- Fully automatable parameters
- Rotary speaker simulation
- Responds to channel aftertouch, Mod-Wheel(speaker speed), Pitchbend
Snorgan combines a waveform (selected from an internal bank of sixteen) with a secondary harmonic tone. The combined signal is sent through dual 2-pole filters and a delay/flanger effect. The filters’ cutoff frequencies and the delay length can be modulated by low frequency oscillators.
A multi-instrument Jazz plugin -
This free version contains:
Organ, clarinet, trombone and flute
Oddly Organ is a percussion organ.
* A simple EQ.
* ADSR for Filters and Volume.
* Tracking Cutoff and Resonance.
* A Key Click effect.
* 2 simple Chorus effects.
* A Tremolo.
* A rotate Fx but it’s not a real rotator.
* Retrigger Glide and Mono mode.
This is a complete, fully functional 2 voice VOC plugin for you to try. It has all the features and sound quality of the new Positief III version 5, including various temperaments, transposer, digital church acoustics and a=415 Hz transposer. The voices are:
- Holpijp 8′
- Roerfluit 4′
This is another complete fully functional VOC plugin, simulating a Dutch late medieval church organ of the “Blokwerk” type, which was the forerunner of the organs we know today. You aren’t able to select individual voices in this early type of organ, but switch only between “Doof” (dull) and “Scherp” (bright). All voices are of the Prestant type (open diapason) and constitute of the following pipes:
Doof (always on): 8′ + 8′ + 4′ + 2′
Scherp (can be muted): VI strong, partially repetitive, includes 4′, 2 2/4′, 2′, 1 3/8′, 1 1/3′, 1′ and 1/2′
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed