Latest Music Software News
- -50% off UVI String Machines 11 Jul 2014, 9:15 pm
UVI launched a new promotion on its String Machines library, which is at half price until July 17th. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo Touch on iOS 11 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm
The SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo song learning software is now available on iOS under the Capo Touch name. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- WNP Sounds launches a compressor bundle 11 Jul 2014, 8:52 pm
WNP Sounds introduces the VS-C bundle, a collection of three VST compressor plug-ins for Windows... Read more on Audiofanzine
- PRO Custom Drums for Drumagog and Trigger 11 Jul 2014, 8:31 pm
Ronnie Björnström, Thomas Johansson and Oscar Nilsson are associated in a new company that offers sample libraries for drum replacement. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The 8Dio All Voices bundle is on sale 11 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm
8DIO is currently offering a special price on the four vocal library bundle All Voices. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Breaktweaker on sale at iZotope’s 11 Jul 2014, 7:50 pm
iZotope launched a promotion on its Breaktweaker rhythm manipulation software, and a new expansion pack is available. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Sound Magic launches a sound processing bundle 11 Jul 2014, 7:37 pm
The Sound Magic Reverb Bundle compiles four audio processing plug-ins in VST format for Windows. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The Waldorf Pulse 2 in your MPC and Maschine 11 Jul 2014, 7:18 pm
MPC-Samples released a new collection of samples from the Waldorf Pulse 2 for use in your Akai MPC or Native Instruments Maschine. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Mystery Islands Music updates JP-80x0 Editor and Librarian plug-in for MAC to v2.0.0 rc1 11 Jul 2014, 11:05 am
Mystery Islands Music has updated the JP-80×0 Editor and Librarian plug-in for Mac OS X to v2.0.0 rc1 with several new features including: Request current patch from selected slot to librarian. Requ. […]
- In Session Audio releases Latin Jazz Guitar for Kontakt, WAV and AIF formats 11 Jul 2014, 10:55 am
In Session Audio has released Latin Jazz Guitar: an electric guitar loop library sampled from Bossa, Samba and other styles of Latin music. Mellow fingerstyle progressions, uptempo strummed rhythms,. […]
ORGANized trio is a FREE (Donationware) VST INSTRUMENT. It simulates the wonderful sound of an electro-mechanical tonewheel organ of the 50’s, best known as the HAMMOND ™ B3 ORGAN, invented by Laurens Hammond in late 1935.
Organ with filter rotate fx -
* Phase mod.
* ADSR for filter and volume.
* Mono mode and 3 notes polyphony mode.
* 32 presets.
* Sine/Saw/Pulse/Triangle waveforms.
* 9 note polyphonic version available.
Vintage drawbar organ emulator. Features three “keyboard” channels, a versatile distortion effect and a rotating speaker emulation.
A musical instrument that produces sound by sending a gas, originally steam or more recently compressed air, through large whistles, originally locomotive whistles. The type that’s used in victorian fairgrounds.
Module - Organs
-2 layers, 12 waveforms
-Octave select and micro-detuner
-Effects (Delay, flanger)
-Assignable Automation Capability
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
Variety of interesting sounds, some church organ tones.
Percussion decay and A/B switch. Improved key click with key-off function. Vibrato in 3 drawbar regions.
# A Drawbar Organ clone with pure-virtual tonewheels
# Beautiful GUI by amoebe
* 75-note range (standard 61 pitches + added low octave+2 extra high notes)
* 9 “standard” drawbars
* 3 scale modes - includes legacy gear tuning
* Adjustable Tonewheel Foldback Frequency
* 2 independent percussion voices with 4 mode algorithms
* Advanced algorithm, adjustable Key Click level on Attack and Release
* Fully configurable vibrato/chorus
* Zipper-less expression pedal support via MIDI CC# 11
# Very low CPU usage
# Single manual, free version of NuBi Plus
Phibes electric organ tries to capture the sound of those sweet
sixties organs. It is definitely no Hammond B3 or Vox Continental
but rather some obscure and cheap east-european imitation of
them. It has 9 drawbars with five different tones and, independent
vibrato, tremolo and rotator effects and staccato mode. Even though
Phibes organ is quite simple instrument, it is very CPU-intensive
with over ten oscillators and filters, so be patient and bounce
Ten Component vintage organ simulator
A ’heart-breaking’ Organ with Quarter Tones.
ELROG is a vintage organ emulator with standard footage, and a percussion register.
It includes 16 presets and supports automation.
Big Blue Organ is an organ simulation in the style of a hammond drawbar organ but is not supposed to be a 100% accurate simulation of the original instrument.
- Hammond-style, 9 draw-bar, organ
- 5 different waveform shapes
- User defined ADSR
- Unlimited polyphony (CPU allowing)
- Fully automatable parameters
- Rotary speaker simulation
- Responds to channel aftertouch, Mod-Wheel(speaker speed), Pitchbend
A multi-instrument Jazz plugin -
This free version contains:
Organ, clarinet, trombone and flute
Oddly Organ is a percussion organ.
* A simple EQ.
* ADSR for Filters and Volume.
* Tracking Cutoff and Resonance.
* A Key Click effect.
* 2 simple Chorus effects.
* A Tremolo.
* A rotate Fx but it’s not a real rotator.
* Retrigger Glide and Mono mode.
This is a complete, fully functional 2 voice VOC plugin for you to try. It has all the features and sound quality of the new Positief III version 5, including various temperaments, transposer, digital church acoustics and a=415 Hz transposer. The voices are:
- Holpijp 8′
- Roerfluit 4′
Snorgan combines a waveform (selected from an internal bank of sixteen) with a secondary harmonic tone. The combined signal is sent through dual 2-pole filters and a delay/flanger effect. The filters’ cutoff frequencies and the delay length can be modulated by low frequency oscillators.
This is another complete fully functional VOC plugin, simulating a Dutch late medieval church organ of the “Blokwerk” type, which was the forerunner of the organs we know today. You aren’t able to select individual voices in this early type of organ, but switch only between “Doof” (dull) and “Scherp” (bright). All voices are of the Prestant type (open diapason) and constitute of the following pipes:
Doof (always on): 8′ + 8′ + 4′ + 2′
Scherp (can be muted): VI strong, partially repetitive, includes 4′, 2 2/4′, 2′, 1 3/8′, 1 1/3′, 1′ and 1/2′
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed