Latest Music Software News
- Polyrhythmus is an Insanely-Great, Free Generator of Rhythms, Arpeggios 22 Jul 2014, 1:43 pm
Polyrhythmus is the machine generator of notes and rhythms many of us have long dreamt of. It does Euclidean rhythms – symmetrical divisions of time that beautifully produce common polyrhythms (not. […]
- KVRDC14: New Prizes From Tone2 22 Jul 2014, 12:39 pm
As mentioned yesterday, we are in the final two weeks of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. Developers, finalize those plug-ins, truncate those samples, polish up that GUI and get your submissions [Re. […]
- Novation updates Launchpad to v1.6.1 - Adds iPhone Support 22 Jul 2014, 11:40 am
Novation recently updated Launchpad, the free app that lets you easily make and remix beats and electronic music on your iPad, then record and share your performances online. Now, in the version 1.6. […]
- SampleOddity releases Oddmospheres 2 for Massive 22 Jul 2014, 10:42 am
SampleOddity has released Oddmospheres 2, a collection of cinematic presets for Massive. Spanning the spectrum of sound from ethereal and delicate to gritty and aggressive, this set includes dynamic,. […]
- Steinberg releases Nuendo 6.5 22 Jul 2014, 9:01 am
Steinberg has announced the release of Nuendo 6.5, a purchasable update that includes a significant amount of professional tools and functionality, such as enhanced loudness processing, bass frequenc. […]
- A Dreamy Video, Remix with Loscil, and Other Christina Vantzou Gems 22 Jul 2014, 6:31 am
You know that feeling, on a hot day, of someone running an ice cube down the back of your neck? Or perhaps, going deeper, the dream of plunging into a frozen lake? That visceral, primeval emotion, tha. […]
- Biome Digital releases 'Big Drop!' Dance Music Presets for Massive 22 Jul 2014, 3:24 am
Biome Digital has released Big Drop!, a collection of dance music presets for Massive (1.3+): 119 Presets in .NMSV Format*. 242 Audio Files (range of styles and tempo). 212 MIDI Files. Audio and MIDI. […]
- Nuendo 6.5 has been released 22 Jul 2014, 2:46 am
The latest major update of the Steinberg Nuendo DAW is now available for download. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- MiniBrute inspired MiniRude for Max for Live 22 Jul 2014, 2:40 am
Driftnote rec, aka Omar Rivero, developed the MiniRude virtual instrument for Live and Max for Live. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Holderness Media Caramel soon on iOS 22 Jul 2014, 2:33 am
Holderness Media announces that its Caramel multi-effect app for iPad will soon be available at the AppStore.. Read more on Audiofanzine
ORGANized trio is a FREE (Donationware) VST INSTRUMENT. It simulates the wonderful sound of an electro-mechanical tonewheel organ of the 50’s, best known as the HAMMOND ™ B3 ORGAN, invented by Laurens Hammond in late 1935.
Organ with filter rotate fx -
* Phase mod.
* ADSR for filter and volume.
* Mono mode and 3 notes polyphony mode.
* 32 presets.
* Sine/Saw/Pulse/Triangle waveforms.
* 9 note polyphonic version available.
Vintage drawbar organ emulator. Features three “keyboard” channels, a versatile distortion effect and a rotating speaker emulation.
A musical instrument that produces sound by sending a gas, originally steam or more recently compressed air, through large whistles, originally locomotive whistles. The type that’s used in victorian fairgrounds.
Module - Organs
-2 layers, 12 waveforms
-Octave select and micro-detuner
-Effects (Delay, flanger)
-Assignable Automation Capability
SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
Variety of interesting sounds, some church organ tones.
Percussion decay and A/B switch. Improved key click with key-off function. Vibrato in 3 drawbar regions.
# A Drawbar Organ clone with pure-virtual tonewheels
# Beautiful GUI by amoebe
* 75-note range (standard 61 pitches + added low octave+2 extra high notes)
* 9 “standard” drawbars
* 3 scale modes - includes legacy gear tuning
* Adjustable Tonewheel Foldback Frequency
* 2 independent percussion voices with 4 mode algorithms
* Advanced algorithm, adjustable Key Click level on Attack and Release
* Fully configurable vibrato/chorus
* Zipper-less expression pedal support via MIDI CC# 11
# Very low CPU usage
# Single manual, free version of NuBi Plus
Phibes electric organ tries to capture the sound of those sweet
sixties organs. It is definitely no Hammond B3 or Vox Continental
but rather some obscure and cheap east-european imitation of
them. It has 9 drawbars with five different tones and, independent
vibrato, tremolo and rotator effects and staccato mode. Even though
Phibes organ is quite simple instrument, it is very CPU-intensive
with over ten oscillators and filters, so be patient and bounce
Ten Component vintage organ simulator
A ’heart-breaking’ Organ with Quarter Tones.
ELROG is a vintage organ emulator with standard footage, and a percussion register.
It includes 16 presets and supports automation.
Big Blue Organ is an organ simulation in the style of a hammond drawbar organ but is not supposed to be a 100% accurate simulation of the original instrument.
- Hammond-style, 9 draw-bar, organ
- 5 different waveform shapes
- User defined ADSR
- Unlimited polyphony (CPU allowing)
- Fully automatable parameters
- Rotary speaker simulation
- Responds to channel aftertouch, Mod-Wheel(speaker speed), Pitchbend
A multi-instrument Jazz plugin -
This free version contains:
Organ, clarinet, trombone and flute
Oddly Organ is a percussion organ.
* A simple EQ.
* ADSR for Filters and Volume.
* Tracking Cutoff and Resonance.
* A Key Click effect.
* 2 simple Chorus effects.
* A Tremolo.
* A rotate Fx but it’s not a real rotator.
* Retrigger Glide and Mono mode.
This is a complete, fully functional 2 voice VOC plugin for you to try. It has all the features and sound quality of the new Positief III version 5, including various temperaments, transposer, digital church acoustics and a=415 Hz transposer. The voices are:
- Holpijp 8′
- Roerfluit 4′
Snorgan combines a waveform (selected from an internal bank of sixteen) with a secondary harmonic tone. The combined signal is sent through dual 2-pole filters and a delay/flanger effect. The filters’ cutoff frequencies and the delay length can be modulated by low frequency oscillators.
This is another complete fully functional VOC plugin, simulating a Dutch late medieval church organ of the “Blokwerk” type, which was the forerunner of the organs we know today. You aren’t able to select individual voices in this early type of organ, but switch only between “Doof” (dull) and “Scherp” (bright). All voices are of the Prestant type (open diapason) and constitute of the following pipes:
Doof (always on): 8′ + 8′ + 4′ + 2′
Scherp (can be muted): VI strong, partially repetitive, includes 4′, 2 2/4′, 2′, 1 3/8′, 1 1/3′, 1′ and 1/2′
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed