Latest Music Software News
- beatassist.eu releases Mantra - Free FM and Phase Distortion synth VSTi for Windows 10 Dec 2013, 4:02 am
beatassist.eu has released Mantra, a new VSTi Synth for Windows 32-bit that fuses Frequency Modulation and Phase Distortion synthesis. Mantra is composed of two oscillator modules having three pane [. […]
- discoDSP releases Dub Magic - Corona Synthesizer 64 Presets Sound Bank 10 Dec 2013, 3:04 am
discoDSP has released Dub Magic, a new Corona bank including: 5 Arpeggios. 27 Basses. 9 FX. 14 Leads. 9 Pads. Designed by George Reales, Dub Magic has been targeted to use all the latest Corona featu. […]
- Nucleus SoundLab releases Hyperdrive ReFill for Propellerhead Parsec 9 Dec 2013, 2:38 pm
Nucleus SoundLab has released Hyperdrive - a new Reason ReFill for Propellerhead's new additive synth Rack Extension, Parsec. Nucleus SoundLab has employed experienced sound designers to create a ReF. […]
- Egyptrixx x A N F: Audiovisuals as Surface, Texture, and Trip to Alien Volcanoes 9 Dec 2013, 11:57 am
It’s real, and yet, it isn’t. It’s the sound of percussion, but it resonates in an otherworldly way. It’s the flaming, blood-red surface of a volcano, but it’s melting before us. Some of the. […]
- u-he Zebra turns 10 - updated to V2.7; Diva updated to V1.3 (Both incl. AAX) 9 Dec 2013, 11:51 am
It has been 10 years since u-he first released Zebra 1.0 in December 2003. To celebrate this anniversary, u-he have updated Zebra to version 2.7. Diva has also been updated, to Version 1.3. Zebra 2.7. […]
- ThaLoops releases "Steinway Grand Piano B211" Virtual Instrument 9 Dec 2013, 11:02 am
ThaLoops has released Steinway Grand Piano B211, a virtual instrument fine-tuned for hip hop, r'n'b and pop music producers. The piano was sampled in a world class studio in Europe through an SSL 400. […]
- Monocasual updates Giada Loop Machine to v0.8.1 for Linux, Windows and OS X 9 Dec 2013, 10:55 am
Monocasual has updated Giada to version 0.8.1, codename Jack Sparrow. Main new features: New high quality pitch control, based on libsamplerate; New "spread sample to bar", "spread sample to song" fu. […]
- A Free and Open Source Compressor, Built in Pd and Perfect for Mobile 9 Dec 2013, 10:38 am
Whether you’re building an experimental effect or performance tool or writing the Next Big Thing in Mobile Apps, you might need some signal compression. Working in Pure Data (Pd), it’s easy to cre. […]
- Dmitry Sches updates Diversion to 1.3 9 Dec 2013, 9:01 am
Dmitry Sches has updated Diversion to v1.3. Changes: Added sample playback support. Added granular synthesis support. Added output recording feature. Many fixes for stability improvements. [Read More. […]
- Crypto Cipher releases "Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1" for Kontakt and announces 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs 9 Dec 2013, 6:44 am
Crypto Cipher has released Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 for Kontakt 5.3+ and announced a 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs. Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 features "Ancient Indian Rare. […]
SUPERWAVE P8 is a virtual analog synthesizer emulation of the JP8000 -
-8 voice poly
-2 osc (sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse, white noise, pink noise)
-7 waves per voice
-2 resonant filters (lpf,bpf,hpf)
-adsr’s for amps and filters
-modulation with routing options
-midi cc control
The U-NO-60 vst plugin is a polyphonic virtual analogue synth with a unique filter sound. An original JUNO 60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters.
Like the original, the plugin is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator.
The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
Roland JX-3P emulation
The Ricko-3A is a homage to Roland’s® unique mono synth from 1974, the SH-3A.
This synth was a collaborative effort produced by the SynthMaker forum members. It’s an emulation of the popular Roland TB-303 synth. This has a single oscillator (sawtooth or square) wave and use a simple envelope generator with decay control only. There’s also a low pass filter is also with -18 dB per octave attenuation.
Roland JX - Emulator
Roland® SH-09 Monosynth Emulation. It comes with a LFO modulator with random step voltage and can be used to modulate the oscillator, the filter, and the pulse width. Also includes an invert switch for the envelope, which can modulate the filter and pulse width, as well as the amplifier. Includes the *.se1 file for end-user modifications.
Emulation of the classic 303 bass synth.
Emulation of the classic 909 drum synth. Make sure that you put the ‘programme’ folder full of samples in the right directory - which was C:\ for me.
Juno Emulator, hosted on Gersic.com
Juno style analog synthesizer. The Wollo Drone is a virtual analog synthesizer that combines analog style
sounds with onboard effect processors. Flanger with moog filter and two delays.
Key features: | Simple, easy to use interface | 32 voice polyphony | 2 oscillators in each voice | True stereo
mode, for a wide sound | 5 different oscillator waveforms with pulse-width and sync | 4 different resonant
filters | LFOs with 8 different waveforms | envelopes for Osc 1 & Osc 2 | Portamento | Mono Mode | Flanger
with build in moog filter | 2 mono delays | Preset manager
Sounds like 80’ Roland JX3P
* 2 fixed oscillators (Mix selectable between 100:0 to 50:50) & Noise
* Oscillator tune +-24 semitones
* Resonant filter (Controllable by Env/LFO/Velocity)
* ADSR for VCF & Amp/Env
* Glide - 6 modes (Poly, P-Legato, P-Glide, Mono, M-Legato, M-Glide)
* Synth tuning +-2 Octaves
* Low CPU usage
* Default bank of 52 patches
* No GUI
The SE 202 is loosely based on the Roland MC 202.
The Synth is available with an internal Sequencer or external, the internal version will run inside Audiomulch but cannot be synced to other machines but patterns can be recorded. However the external version should work with Cubase and others
A Jupiter 6 Emulation.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed