Latest Music Software News
- -20% at Soundiron and Omega released 18 Apr 2014, 3:16 am
Soundiron celebrates its newly-designed website with 20% off all its sound libraries until May 1. Also, the Omega mega bundle is out. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Virtual Products launches Virtual Chrono 18 Apr 2014, 3:11 am
Virtual Chrono is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows that will help you count the time you spend working on your audio projects. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Rob Papen released the eXplorer III 18 Apr 2014, 3:03 am
Rob Papen updated his eXplorer virtual instrument and effect bundle in a third version which is now available. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Friday’s Freeware: Chamber Orchestra 18 Apr 2014, 2:39 am
Versilian Studios compiled in a VST and AU plug-in a full chamber orchestra. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3 - Supports Audiobus 18 Apr 2014, 2:31 am
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.3. The update adds Audiobus support. MultitrackStudio acts as output in the Audiobus app, so other apps can be recorded using Audiobu. […]
- Planet-H releases G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free Drum Machine/Groovebox for Android 17 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm
Planet-H has just released G-Stomper Rhythm, a new free beat making app for Android. G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, d. […]
- The KVR Developer Challenge 2014 - Audio Plug-in, Audio Application and Soundware Design Event Is Now Live 17 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm
We are very excited to announce that the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, the fifth free-for-all audio plug-in, audio application and soundware design event, is now live! The KVR Developer Challenge is. […]
- unEarthed Sampling releases "Forgotten Songs" for Kontakt - Cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings 17 Apr 2014, 9:55 am
unEarthed Sampling has released Forgotten Songs for Kontakt 4.2+, a new sample library based on "cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings". Here's what they say: "Atonal Chaos. Ligeti and. […]
- Roland AIRA MIDI Implementation: Now Official for TB-3, TR-8 – and TB-3 Sequences Nicely 17 Apr 2014, 9:26 am
This wouldn’t normally be news, but for whatever reason, the Roland AIRAs went flying off the shelves – missing any MIDI documentation. Ahem. We covered a number of these details before, including. […]
- eXtream Software Development releases Audio Evolution Mobile v3.0 for Android - adds MIDI sequencing as IAP 17 Apr 2014, 8:38 am
eXtream Software Development has released version 3.0 of their multitrack app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android, now featuring MIDI sequencing, virtual instruments and support for USB MIDI interface. […]
Excellent soundfont player with multiple effects and patches.
* 24 voice polyphonic Soundfont Player.
* Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb FX included.
* GUI by ArtVera.
A freeware soundfont player.
Take 1 features
* Playback of sf2 Soundfont files
* Preview keyboard
* Midi receive channel selectable
* Level, pan
* Solo and mute
* Octave up/down
* Semitone up/down
* Volume boost
* ADSR controls
* Three band equalizer
* Double effect for widing the signal
* P.Pan function. (pitch as pan)
* V.Filter function. (vel. controlled filter)
* Midi automation
* Can load huge sf2 files (more than 200 mb)
Take1 was programmed in SynthEdit and CPU optimized.
Stereo Soundfont Synth
Stereo Soundfont Synth with Bank and Patch selection
Low CPU load
ADSR Envelope Generator
Coarse and Fine Tuning
Level Control with Output Overload Indicators
Velocity Sensitivity, Keyboard Scaling and Portmento Controls
Default Position Reset on all Rotary Controls
User Assignable Automation Capability
Simple, straightforward soundfont player.
Note: probably not the best choice if you intend to use only one soundfont.
MixDouble is a quad SoundFont sample player, useful for layered sounds
with good stereo and tonal variation over the keyboard.
bs-0 is a software playback sampler for Steinberg VST 2.4, and Apple Audio Units plug-in format. You can play all SoundFont 2 files for Creative Sound Blaster series, and DLS (Downloadable Sounds) files on your host application. bs-0 supports Mac OS X and Windows .
Soundfont Player with microtuning.
A flexible soundfont player.
Loads and plays raw samples in a soundfont file. Filter and amp envelopes. Stereo chorus.
cpu friendly soundfonts player
- 2 SoundFont loaders.
- ADSR for filter and volume.
- Mix detune.
- Velocity +(mono mode and channel select).
Besides being a simple soundfont loader, this VSTi has some inventive features to add to the soundfonts as well as an arsenal of onboard effects.
A complete and advanced soundfont player with stereo output.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed