Latest Music Software News
- YummyBeats releases "Vintage Castanets" for Kontakt 24 May 2013, 8:00 pm
YummyBeats has released Vintage Castanets for Kontakt. The Castanets have been recorded with several Compressors and EQs intended to achieve a very decent vintage character while staying punchy and e. […]
- Ilya Efimov releases Classic Bass for Kontakt 24 May 2013, 6:30 pm
Ilya Efimov has released Classic Bass. This carefully-crafted instrument is a detailed emulation of a classic Fender Precision Bass Guitar '72 release. The playing techniques included in a single pat. […]
- Friday's Freeware: an HTML 5 Drum Machine 24 May 2013, 8:19 am
This week, we won't offer you anything to download. If you want to use the Friday's Freeware, you'll only need a web browser.
- Tracktion 4 available on Linux 24 May 2013, 7:59 am
Following Mac and Windows versions, the Tracktion 4 DAW is now available on the Linux OS.
- Sound Magic Updates Ruby Piano for Windows to Version 2.6 24 May 2013, 7:54 am
Sound Magic has updated its Ruby Piano to Version 2.6. Improvements since version 2.5: Improved CPU usage when polyphony is high. Fixes the issue that occasional crash in Cubase 7. Improved sustain p. […]
- Sample Magic launches its first plug-in 24 May 2013, 7:46 am
Sample Magic gets into plug-in development and introduces Magic AB, a plug-in that allows for A/B comparisons to up to 9 reference tracks.
- 5th version of Blue Cat Liny EQ release 24 May 2013, 7:22 am
Blue Cat Audio announces the availability of the 5th version of its Liny EQ plug-in, available at special price separately or bundled in Master Pack.
- Blue Cat Audio releases Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0 (incl. Win AAX) 24 May 2013, 7:09 am
Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0, a complete rewrite of their low latency linear phase EQ plug-ins. Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase graphic equalizer with very low lat. […]
- Ueberschall releases "Future Garage" (Elastik Soundbank) 24 May 2013, 6:51 am
Ueberschall has released Future Garage, a new Elastik Soundbank for Elastik Player that "combines 2-step, dubstep, deep house and dub techno in a unique style". It includes four construction kits tha. […]
- The Daft Punk Press Problem: Nostalgia for What? 24 May 2013, 6:42 am
Who’s afraid of laptop musicians? Music stories are more exciting when there are eight-foot-high walls of flames and hype to match. But what when it’s all just a special effect? And when does myst. […]
Falke Music Lab
STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)
Thanks to gersic.com for hosting this file:
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina.
Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb.
This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included .pdf documentation.
- 8 world string instruments:
Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud
- Velocity response
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner
- HP and LP Filter
- Midi automation
A waveguide Bo(wed str)ing using a Friedlander-Keller scattering junction.
The instruments included are:
Full String section
- 2 Layers (22 instruments)
- ADSR for each layer
- Octave and micro-tunning selector
- Effects: Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Midi Automation
String Theory is a flexible, delay based, physical modeling synth which is capable of a very wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
StringZ provides many synthesized sounds, generally based around the different String instruments. The sounds are good, though not completely ‘realistic’.
Stringy Stringazoide Stringer is a kind of virtual harp.
* Multi-layer high quality samples.
* LFO engine.
* Built-in reverb.
* Built-in presets to start your own patches.
* MIDI messages recognized.
* Fully automatable.
Multi Purpose Strings Section
Classic Analog Strings Sound.
Contains: Electric Grand Piano, Cello, Viola, Violin Pizzicato, Acoustic Guitar, Contrabass
With DSK Virtuoso you can play great combinations of 6 layer instruments, or play a composition up to 6 different parts, through the MIDI channels selectors.
- 6 Instrument layers
- Midi channel assignable to each one
- ADSR, level and Pan control for each layer
- 40 instruments in 6 categories
- 2 Send Fx (Chours and delay)
- 1 Master reverb Fx
- Velocity response
A pl(ucked str)ing model.
This is a simple VSTi that implements a plucked string model using two strings that can be detuned and coupled, first-order loop filters on each, controllable quantization of the coupled signal (called ’leakage’ in the synthesizer) and a warped IIR lattice filter applied either to the leakage or to the output stage.
The maximum order of the warped lattice is 30 and the preset filters were derived to very roughly model some of the body resonances of the named instruments, along with a formant filter and some random filter choices.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed