Latest Music Software News
- The KVR Developer Challenge 2014 - Audio Plug-in, Audio Application and Soundware Design Event Is Now Live 17 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm
We are very excited to announce that the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, the fifth free-for-all audio plug-in, audio application and soundware design event, is now live! The KVR Developer Challenge is. […]
- unEarthed Sampling releases "Forgotten Songs" for Kontakt - Cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings 17 Apr 2014, 9:55 am
unEarthed Sampling has released Forgotten Songs for Kontakt 4.2+, a new sample library based on "cinematically mangled public domain vinyl recordings". Here's what they say: "Atonal Chaos. Ligeti and. […]
- Roland AIRA MIDI Implementation: Now Official for TB-3, TR-8 – and TB-3 Sequences Nicely 17 Apr 2014, 9:26 am
This wouldn’t normally be news, but for whatever reason, the Roland AIRAs went flying off the shelves – missing any MIDI documentation. Ahem. We covered a number of these details before, including. […]
- eXtream Software Development releases Audio Evolution Mobile v3.0 for Android - adds MIDI sequencing as IAP 17 Apr 2014, 8:38 am
eXtream Software Development has released version 3.0 of their multitrack app Audio Evolution Mobile for Android, now featuring MIDI sequencing, virtual instruments and support for USB MIDI interface. […]
- Odo Synths releases Dream 64 Chip Synth v3.0 for Windows VST (Free) 17 Apr 2014, 8:07 am
Odo Synths has announced the release of version 3.0 of Dream 64, the free Chip Synth VST instrument plug-in for Windows. Dream 64 is not an SID emulator, but it's a plug-in that can recreate sounds t. […]
- EverythingTurns releases MoGi - Modelling Synthesis, Instrumentalist for Reaktor 17 Apr 2014, 6:49 am
EverythingTurns has released MoGi, a "Modelling Synthesis, Instrumentalist" for Reaktor. MoGi is not a synthesiser nor is it a sequencer. It is both Instrument and Instrumentalist combined, producing. […]
- Vengeance Sound releases "VPS - Tape Stop" and "VPS - Glitch Bitch" Plug-ins 17 Apr 2014, 6:36 am
Vengeance Sound has released Vengeance Producer Suite - Tape Stop and Vengeance Producer Suite - Glitch Bitch, new plug-ins for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in f. […]
- Empty Room Systems updates Mac versions of EMpTy 250 and Dim D - incl. AAX Support 17 Apr 2014, 6:17 am
Empty Room Systems has updated the Mac OS X versions of EMpTy 250 to v2.0.7 and Dim D to v1.1. New features: Oversampling. Lower CPU. AAX support. Windows versions are currently in beta. [Read More]
- Faber Acoustical updates Electroacoustics Toolbox to v3.5 - adds AppleScript support for room acoustics 17 Apr 2014, 6:09 am
Faber Acoustical has updated Electroacoustics Toolbox to v3.5 which extends AppleScript support to the Room Analyzer tool (sold separately), which enables automated room acoustics analysis and data r. […]
- Native Instruments releases Rise and Hit – a dedicated instrument for building cinematic tension for Kontakt and Kontakt Player 17 Apr 2014, 3:59 am
Native Instruments has released Rise and Hit, an instrument dedicated to creating thrilling tension and suspense with build-ups and climactic hits. Rise and Hit uses an extensive range of over 8 GB o. […]
Falke Music Lab
STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)
Thanks to gersic.com for hosting this file:
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina.
Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb.
This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included .pdf documentation.
- 8 world string instruments:
Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud
- Velocity response
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner
- HP and LP Filter
- Midi automation
A waveguide Bo(wed str)ing using a Friedlander-Keller scattering junction.
The instruments included are:
Full String section
- 2 Layers (22 instruments)
- ADSR for each layer
- Octave and micro-tunning selector
- Effects: Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Midi Automation
String Theory is a flexible, delay based, physical modeling synth which is capable of a very wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
StringZ provides many synthesized sounds, generally based around the different String instruments. The sounds are good, though not completely ‘realistic’.
Stringy Stringazoide Stringer is a kind of virtual harp.
* Multi-layer high quality samples.
* LFO engine.
* Built-in reverb.
* Built-in presets to start your own patches.
* MIDI messages recognized.
* Fully automatable.
Multi Purpose Strings Section
Classic Analog Strings Sound.
Contains: Electric Grand Piano, Cello, Viola, Violin Pizzicato, Acoustic Guitar, Contrabass
With DSK Virtuoso you can play great combinations of 6 layer instruments, or play a composition up to 6 different parts, through the MIDI channels selectors.
- 6 Instrument layers
- Midi channel assignable to each one
- ADSR, level and Pan control for each layer
- 40 instruments in 6 categories
- 2 Send Fx (Chours and delay)
- 1 Master reverb Fx
- Velocity response
A pl(ucked str)ing model.
This is a simple VSTi that implements a plucked string model using two strings that can be detuned and coupled, first-order loop filters on each, controllable quantization of the coupled signal (called ’leakage’ in the synthesizer) and a warped IIR lattice filter applied either to the leakage or to the output stage.
The maximum order of the warped lattice is 30 and the preset filters were derived to very roughly model some of the body resonances of the named instruments, along with a formant filter and some random filter choices.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed