Latest Music Software News
- Live from the Moog Factory, Watch Erika, Teengirl Fantasy, and Survive 24 Apr 2014, 11:59 am
CDM here in the Moog Factory, downtown Asheville, North Carolina. I don’t care whether you’re a Boiler Room fan or hater – this one is special. Erika is here from Detroit with her circular seque. […]
- Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro v2.5 for Mac and Windows 24 Apr 2014, 8:01 am
Synchro Arts has announced the release of version 2.5 of Revoice Pro for Mac OS X and Windows. Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automa. […]
- Audiority releases Omnisphere Cinematic III 24 Apr 2014, 4:44 am
Audiority has released Omnisphere Cinematic III, a new soundbank for Spectrasonics Omnisphere featuring 100 new modern presets designed for Dark Ambient, Film, Soundtrack and Underscore. Specificatio. […]
- ReVoice Pro updated to v2.5 24 Apr 2014, 2:58 am
Synchro Arts released a new version of its ReVoice Pro double-track, ADT and harmony software for Mac and PC. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Abletunes releases its 1st plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:54 am
Abletunes, the ressources website for Ableton Live users, announces the availability of its very first plug-in, the Selektor drum sampler. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- The UVI Vintage Legends on sale 24 Apr 2014, 2:47 am
UVI launches a flash sale on its Vintage Legends synth collection with more than 40% discount. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Tek’it Audio launches a compression plug-in 24 Apr 2014, 2:45 am
Comp, Tek’it Audio’s new plug-in, allows you to process the dynamics of your projects on Windows... Read more on Audiofanzine
- HoRNet updates VCA to v1.1.0 24 Apr 2014, 2:00 am
HoRNet has updated VCA to version 1.1.0 adding many improvements like: An extended visualization for gain reduction. Removed gain reduction limits. Multiple envelope follower behavior. The update is. […]
- Sound Dust releases "Tiny Chaos Engine" - Free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 24 Apr 2014, 1:59 am
Sound Dust has released Tiny Chaos Engine, a free "found sound" drum machine for Kontakt 4 and 5. It was made with / from a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flyin. […]
- How Gloves and Wearable Tech Could Change Music Performance: In Depth with Imogen Heap and Team 23 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm
In fits and starts, musical interface inventors have tried for decades to make manipulating digital music more expressive. But that persistence comes out of a clear goal post. They want the machine’. […]
Falke Music Lab
STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)
Thanks to gersic.com for hosting this file:
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina.
Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb.
This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included .pdf documentation.
- 8 world string instruments:
Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud
- Velocity response
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner
- HP and LP Filter
- Midi automation
A waveguide Bo(wed str)ing using a Friedlander-Keller scattering junction.
The instruments included are:
Full String section
- 2 Layers (22 instruments)
- ADSR for each layer
- Octave and micro-tunning selector
- Effects: Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Midi Automation
String Theory is a flexible, delay based, physical modeling synth which is capable of a very wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
StringZ provides many synthesized sounds, generally based around the different String instruments. The sounds are good, though not completely ‘realistic’.
Stringy Stringazoide Stringer is a kind of virtual harp.
* Multi-layer high quality samples.
* LFO engine.
* Built-in reverb.
* Built-in presets to start your own patches.
* MIDI messages recognized.
* Fully automatable.
Multi Purpose Strings Section
Classic Analog Strings Sound.
Contains: Electric Grand Piano, Cello, Viola, Violin Pizzicato, Acoustic Guitar, Contrabass
With DSK Virtuoso you can play great combinations of 6 layer instruments, or play a composition up to 6 different parts, through the MIDI channels selectors.
- 6 Instrument layers
- Midi channel assignable to each one
- ADSR, level and Pan control for each layer
- 40 instruments in 6 categories
- 2 Send Fx (Chours and delay)
- 1 Master reverb Fx
- Velocity response
A pl(ucked str)ing model.
This is a simple VSTi that implements a plucked string model using two strings that can be detuned and coupled, first-order loop filters on each, controllable quantization of the coupled signal (called ’leakage’ in the synthesizer) and a warped IIR lattice filter applied either to the leakage or to the output stage.
The maximum order of the warped lattice is 30 and the preset filters were derived to very roughly model some of the body resonances of the named instruments, along with a formant filter and some random filter choices.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed