Latest Music Software News
- 99Sounds releases free "The Warehouse" Sample Library for Kontakt and SFZ 21 Jul 2014, 4:09 pm
99Sounds has released The Warehouse, a free library of horror sound effects and organic percussion sounds created by Richard Gould. The library is based on a collection of field recordings which were. […]
- Watch KORG’s littleBits Transformed into Badass Keytar 21 Jul 2014, 12:54 pm
Right in the manual, KORG suggests that you might turn their magnetic modular system, the littleBits Synth Kit, into a keytar. But this is a sort of “attach all the modules to a bit of wood” affai. […]
- Production, Beyond the Track: Mad Zach on Collaboration, Combining Tech and Technique [Interview] 21 Jul 2014, 10:49 am
“Producer”: in electronic music, this used to mean some person who makes tracks. Today, some special electronic musicians go way beyond that role. They’re combining skills partly because it mean. […]
- KVRDC14: New Prizes From Camel Audio 21 Jul 2014, 10:30 am
We are in the final two weeks of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. Developers, it's time to get your skates on, finalize your piece of awesomeness and get your submissions in... Everyone, please [Rea. […]
- 8Dio completes its Claire Woodwind Virtuoso Bundle for Kontakt (Save 30%) 21 Jul 2014, 2:42 am
8Dio has announced the release of the complete 8Dio Claire Woodwind Virtuoso Collection for Kontakt, which they describe as is "the most comprehensive collection of deep-sampled and expressive sympho. […]
- CodeFN42 updates RandARP, CCStepper, Chordit and VSTNotepad 20 Jul 2014, 1:25 pm
CodeFN42 has updated RandARP, CCStepper, Chordit and VSTNotepad to v1.01. RandARP is a VST arpeggiator with various randomization features. Changes: Removed beep when clicking outside preset panel. F. […]
- WNP Sounds releases VS-GC1 VST Compressor for Windows 20 Jul 2014, 7:57 am
WNP Sounds has released VS-GC1, a compressor VST effect plug-in for Windows: Stereo Compressor triple band providing a very transparent compression. "COLOR" button to add character to your audio trac. […]
- Blood and Electronics: Don’t Miss the Stunning New Lusine Arterial Video 18 Jul 2014, 11:45 am
The new music video for Lusine, like the track itself, is almost sickeningly stomach-turning, it’s so beautiful. Director Christophe Thockler has made an epic opus. The last time we caught up with T. […]
- Sample Logic releases Rhythomatix for Ableton Live 18 Jul 2014, 10:55 am
Sample Logic has announced the release of Rhythomatix, a Live Pack of hybrid loops and kits for Ableton Live. Rhythomatix is a collection of morphed hybrid tempo-synced audio loops and kits made for. […]
- Voxengo releases "EBusLim" Brickwall Peak Limiter and Loudness Maximization Plug-in for Mac and Win, VST and AU 18 Jul 2014, 10:46 am
Voxengo has announced the release of EBusLim, a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization plug-in, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support) for Ma. […]
Falke Music Lab
STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)
Thanks to gersic.com for hosting this file:
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina.
Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb.
This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included .pdf documentation.
- 8 world string instruments:
Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud
- Velocity response
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner
- HP and LP Filter
- Midi automation
A waveguide Bo(wed str)ing using a Friedlander-Keller scattering junction.
The instruments included are:
Full String section
- 2 Layers (22 instruments)
- ADSR for each layer
- Octave and micro-tunning selector
- Effects: Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Midi Automation
String Theory is a flexible, delay based, physical modeling synth which is capable of a very wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
StringZ provides many synthesized sounds, generally based around the different String instruments. The sounds are good, though not completely ‘realistic’.
Stringy Stringazoide Stringer is a kind of virtual harp.
* Multi-layer high quality samples.
* LFO engine.
* Built-in reverb.
* Built-in presets to start your own patches.
* MIDI messages recognized.
* Fully automatable.
Multi Purpose Strings Section
Classic Analog Strings Sound.
Contains: Electric Grand Piano, Cello, Viola, Violin Pizzicato, Acoustic Guitar, Contrabass
With DSK Virtuoso you can play great combinations of 6 layer instruments, or play a composition up to 6 different parts, through the MIDI channels selectors.
- 6 Instrument layers
- Midi channel assignable to each one
- ADSR, level and Pan control for each layer
- 40 instruments in 6 categories
- 2 Send Fx (Chours and delay)
- 1 Master reverb Fx
- Velocity response
A pl(ucked str)ing model.
This is a simple VSTi that implements a plucked string model using two strings that can be detuned and coupled, first-order loop filters on each, controllable quantization of the coupled signal (called ’leakage’ in the synthesizer) and a warped IIR lattice filter applied either to the leakage or to the output stage.
The maximum order of the warped lattice is 30 and the preset filters were derived to very roughly model some of the body resonances of the named instruments, along with a formant filter and some random filter choices.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed