Latest Music Software News
- Egyptrixx x A N F: Audiovisuals as Surface, Texture, and Trip to Alien Volcanoes 9 Dec 2013, 11:57 am
It’s real, and yet, it isn’t. It’s the sound of percussion, but it resonates in an otherworldly way. It’s the flaming, blood-red surface of a volcano, but it’s melting before us. Some of the. […]
- u-he Zebra turns 10 - updated to V2.7; Diva updated to V1.3 (Both incl. AAX) 9 Dec 2013, 11:51 am
It has been 10 years since u-he first released Zebra 1.0 in December 2003. To celebrate this anniversary, u-he have updated Zebra to version 2.7. Diva has also been updated, to Version 1.3. Zebra 2.7. […]
- ThaLoops releases "Steinway Grand Piano B211" Virtual Instrument 9 Dec 2013, 11:02 am
ThaLoops has released Steinway Grand Piano B211, a virtual instrument fine-tuned for hip hop, r'n'b and pop music producers. The piano was sampled in a world class studio in Europe through an SSL 400. […]
- Monocasual updates Giada Loop Machine to v0.8.1 for Linux, Windows and OS X 9 Dec 2013, 10:55 am
Monocasual has updated Giada to version 0.8.1, codename Jack Sparrow. Main new features: New high quality pitch control, based on libsamplerate; New "spread sample to bar", "spread sample to song" fu. […]
- A Free and Open Source Compressor, Built in Pd and Perfect for Mobile 9 Dec 2013, 10:38 am
Whether you’re building an experimental effect or performance tool or writing the Next Big Thing in Mobile Apps, you might need some signal compression. Working in Pure Data (Pd), it’s easy to cre. […]
- Dmitry Sches updates Diversion to 1.3 9 Dec 2013, 9:01 am
Dmitry Sches has updated Diversion to v1.3. Changes: Added sample playback support. Added granular synthesis support. Added output recording feature. Many fixes for stability improvements. [Read More. […]
- Crypto Cipher releases "Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1" for Kontakt and announces 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs 9 Dec 2013, 6:44 am
Crypto Cipher has released Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 for Kontakt 5.3+ and announced a 50% Off Sale on Bollywood Harmoniums, Tongue Drum and Tarangs. Voices Of Ragas Vol. 1 features "Ancient Indian Rare. […]
- Ghostwave Audio releases "Memento" for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2 9 Dec 2013, 5:22 am
Ghostwave Audio has announced the release of Memento, a new soundset for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2. This bank, which contains 100 presets, is focused on retro 80s synth sounds. With arps, basses, pads, l. […]
- Little Endian releases Melodify SDK 1.0 9 Dec 2013, 3:16 am
Little Endian has announced the release of Melodify SDK version 1.0 for iOS, Android, OS X and Windows. The SDK enables software developers to easily add melody to spoken voice. The technology is pri. […]
- Igor Vasiliev updates "Master FX" for iPad to v1.1 9 Dec 2013, 2:24 am
Igor Vasiliev has updated Master FX for iPad to version 1.1, which is now available on the App Store. What's new: Inter-App Audio supported. Waveform view of player files. Loop mode for playback. Imp. […]
Falke Music Lab
STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)
Thanks to gersic.com for hosting this file:
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina.
Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb.
This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included .pdf documentation.
- 8 world string instruments:
Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud
- Velocity response
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner
- HP and LP Filter
- Midi automation
A waveguide Bo(wed str)ing using a Friedlander-Keller scattering junction.
The instruments included are:
Full String section
- 2 Layers (22 instruments)
- ADSR for each layer
- Octave and micro-tunning selector
- Effects: Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Midi Automation
String Theory is a flexible, delay based, physical modeling synth which is capable of a very wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
StringZ provides many synthesized sounds, generally based around the different String instruments. The sounds are good, though not completely ‘realistic’.
Stringy Stringazoide Stringer is a kind of virtual harp.
* Multi-layer high quality samples.
* LFO engine.
* Built-in reverb.
* Built-in presets to start your own patches.
* MIDI messages recognized.
* Fully automatable.
Multi Purpose Strings Section
Classic Analog Strings Sound.
Contains: Electric Grand Piano, Cello, Viola, Violin Pizzicato, Acoustic Guitar, Contrabass
With DSK Virtuoso you can play great combinations of 6 layer instruments, or play a composition up to 6 different parts, through the MIDI channels selectors.
- 6 Instrument layers
- Midi channel assignable to each one
- ADSR, level and Pan control for each layer
- 40 instruments in 6 categories
- 2 Send Fx (Chours and delay)
- 1 Master reverb Fx
- Velocity response
A pl(ucked str)ing model.
This is a simple VSTi that implements a plucked string model using two strings that can be detuned and coupled, first-order loop filters on each, controllable quantization of the coupled signal (called ’leakage’ in the synthesizer) and a warped IIR lattice filter applied either to the leakage or to the output stage.
The maximum order of the warped lattice is 30 and the preset filters were derived to very roughly model some of the body resonances of the named instruments, along with a formant filter and some random filter choices.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed