Latest Music Software News
- Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E) trade show and conference to be held in Boston September 2014 8 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm
The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) and Sitarian Corporation have announced the launch of the Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E), a series of international tradeshows, conf. […]
- db audioware releases Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad 7 Mar 2014, 5:55 pm
db audioware has released Flying Haggis Guitar Amp for iPad. Flying Haggis for iPad is the latest evolution of db audioware's original amp design for the Mac and PC. The vintage preamp and tone stack. […]
- A Surround Sound System You Can Carry Like an Umbrella, ‘Anywhere’ 7 Mar 2014, 10:27 am
Music is transformed by context, by instrumentation and space and setting. With amplified music, thinking about content alone isn’t enough. Visualists now work with projection mapping and lighting c. […]
- Friday’s Freeware: Let the dog out! 7 Mar 2014, 6:45 am
Bark of Dog, this the freeware we chose to highlight this week, not for its name, but for its ability to enhance the low end of your tracks. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- ADSR releases Bassic - Bass Synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:59 am
ADSR has released Bassic, a Reaktor synth "that makes designing killer bass music instruments simple". The guys behind Bassic say they have "designed a Reaktor ensemble that is minimal, yet powerfull. […]
- apeSoft releases iVCS3 for iPad - Official EMS VCS3 Emulator 7 Mar 2014, 3:55 am
apeSoft has released iVCS3, an official EMS VCS3 Emulator application for iPad. It costs $14.99. Here's what they say: History The VCS3 was created in 1969 by Peter Zinovieff's EMS company. The e [Re. […]
- Bassic, new synth for Reaktor 7 Mar 2014, 3:34 am
ADSR Sounds adds to the Reaktor add-on collection a new virtual synth designed with simplicity in mind. .. Read more on Audiofanzine
- Boz Digital Labs updates Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac and Win 7 Mar 2014, 2:28 am
Boz Digital Labs has updated Little Foot, Mongoose and Bark of Dog to AAX and VST3 for Mac OS X and Windows (also available in VST, AU and RTAS). Little Foot (on sale for $19, marked down from $39) m. […]
- Sound Magic updates GrandEpiano for Mac and Win to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2 7 Mar 2014, 1:55 am
Sound Magic has updated GrandEpiano for Mac OS X and Windows to v2.2 and Neo Imager for Windows to v1.2. Changes in GrandEpiano 2.2: Support Newest OS X Version. Engine Updated. Improved Reverb Unit.. […]
- Synthblitz Audio updates "Nitroflex" for Windows to v1.91 7 Mar 2014, 1:36 am
Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex, a synth VSTi for Windows, to v1.91. Nitroflex is a powerful audio synthesizer that offers hundreds of waveforms which users can combine, edit and shape to obta. […]
Falke Music Lab
STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)
Thanks to gersic.com for hosting this file:
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina.
Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb.
This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included .pdf documentation.
- 8 world string instruments:
Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud
- Velocity response
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner
- HP and LP Filter
- Midi automation
A waveguide Bo(wed str)ing using a Friedlander-Keller scattering junction.
The instruments included are:
Full String section
- 2 Layers (22 instruments)
- ADSR for each layer
- Octave and micro-tunning selector
- Effects: Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Midi Automation
String Theory is a flexible, delay based, physical modeling synth which is capable of a very wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
StringZ provides many synthesized sounds, generally based around the different String instruments. The sounds are good, though not completely ‘realistic’.
Stringy Stringazoide Stringer is a kind of virtual harp.
* Multi-layer high quality samples.
* LFO engine.
* Built-in reverb.
* Built-in presets to start your own patches.
* MIDI messages recognized.
* Fully automatable.
Multi Purpose Strings Section
Classic Analog Strings Sound.
Contains: Electric Grand Piano, Cello, Viola, Violin Pizzicato, Acoustic Guitar, Contrabass
With DSK Virtuoso you can play great combinations of 6 layer instruments, or play a composition up to 6 different parts, through the MIDI channels selectors.
- 6 Instrument layers
- Midi channel assignable to each one
- ADSR, level and Pan control for each layer
- 40 instruments in 6 categories
- 2 Send Fx (Chours and delay)
- 1 Master reverb Fx
- Velocity response
A pl(ucked str)ing model.
This is a simple VSTi that implements a plucked string model using two strings that can be detuned and coupled, first-order loop filters on each, controllable quantization of the coupled signal (called ’leakage’ in the synthesizer) and a warped IIR lattice filter applied either to the leakage or to the output stage.
The maximum order of the warped lattice is 30 and the preset filters were derived to very roughly model some of the body resonances of the named instruments, along with a formant filter and some random filter choices.
Search this site:
Subscribe to Site Feed